Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 80

Thread: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

  1. #1
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8180801.html

    I know some of you seem to think these are the good guys and everything they do is a reaction to American antagonism. Just wondering how this reconciles with it. 22 killed last week too and 41 killed last month because they were from a different religious sect. Nothing to do with religion though apparently!
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  2. #2

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Fucking yahoos. Why we will never win a war against them. Life means nothing to these fucks.

    I was a bit of an apologist in the past but last year changed things for me.

  3. #3

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    We live in a country divided by religious sects.and wars also.

    Nobody said muslim religion wasnt mental

    and attacks on each other doesnt justify bombing an entire region

    nor does it deflect from the fact that attacking them meant they would attack us

    Pretty obvious really. Go attack buddhist, jews or christians and they will probably fight back

    the two situations dont have.to be tight and i dont like any on either side. Muslims or the EU american empire

    Not like christians didnt cause.the biggest genocide in recent years with nazi europeans but lets ignore that

  4. #4
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    We live in a country divided by religious sects.and wars also.
    ....wat.

    How is that relevant

    and attacks on each other doesnt justify bombing an entire region
    Strawman

    nor does it deflect from the fact that attacking them meant they would attack us
    But they haven't attacked 'us' here. That isn't what happened.

  5. #5

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    ....wat.

    How is that relevant


    Strawman


    But they haven't attacked 'us' here. That isn't what happened.
    exactly "they" havent attacked us here.

    Who are they? Were the same people who attacked kabul the same who attacked on us or uk soil?

    No. So there isnt a tie between both attacks. So you cant spread a motive between both.



    Also strawman? No just the fact yer wrong. Bomb for religion or bomb for money and oil

  6. #6
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    exactly "they" havent attacked us here.

    Who are they?
    The Taliban. Did you even read the link? I feel you'd have a better understanding if you do.

  7. #7

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Yes a region with religious divide for years is nothing new.

    Doesnt mean all attacks done are religious.

    They have attacked.for both religious and political reasons in the past.

    Im saying u cant just attach religion to everything.

    We get it. U dont like muslims. Well done.

  8. #8
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    This thread was made with the sole purpose of you making a cunt of yourself and you've exceeded all expectations lol

  9. #9

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Made a cunt of myself by showing you up to be an idiot who takes a single attack and stretches its meaning to unrelated attacks.

    You are just a cheap Tommy Robinson

    I dont even like Muslim religion either but at least i just state it rather than stretch a story onto others

    You still dont address the fact that european christians were responsible for.the largest modern religious genocide

    or that they bomb kids for oil profit

    im on none of their sides but it seems u only criticise the one. That says it all.

  10. #10

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    I've not even read it but let me guess. It was done by a lone nutter and some "terrorist" group has already claimed responsibility in the western media?

  11. #11
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Celticbhoy it's cool if you don't mind looking like an idiot but on the off chance you do, I'd encourage you to read the story. In fact it's surprising you thought it would be a good tactic to just some steaming in swinging out all the strawman arguments, arguing against things nobody has said, missing key points etc when it would have been a lot easier to just read the piece first, then respond.

  12. #12

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    I read it before u posted it up.

    My reply was to your statements.

    Not to mention there is a lot of political power up for grabs by groups in these areas.

    Again though never once seen u post about euro/american atrocities but i look fwd to the day.

  13. #13

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I read it before u posted it up.

    My reply was to your statements.

    Not to mention there is a lot of political power up for grabs by groups in these areas.

    Again though never once seen u post about euro/american atrocities but i look fwd to the day.
    All Islamic terrorists are Muslims, religion of peace so I'm told.

  14. #14

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    All Islamic terrorists are Muslims, religion of peace so I'm told.
    As I said, I don't give 2 fucks about Islam. I'm pointing out that any middle eastern activities are put down to religion, even when they are motivated politically.

    Likewise we are told the USA and UK etc are nations based on democracy? even though we bomb poorly armed countries for resources and exploit cheap labour in other countries to sell items for big business etc

    So while you are correct, Islam isn't a religion of peace (neither is most religions) , our nations aren't nations of peace either, so why are we so obsessed about other nations issues?

    As I said, I don't like Islam or any religion, but what I don't like is double standards and hypocrisy. We can all point at each other and shout our bombers are more peaceful than yours all day.

    facts are facts they are all cunts, all religions, all governments. Also most importantly they are all dangerous! just that some don't have to be as openly savage because they have already won power so can pose as "democratic" in suits and shit.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

    Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

  15. #15
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    A lot of islamophobia going on in here imo

  16. #16

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    A lot of islamophobia going on in here imo
    Where? Be specific.

  17. #17
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Where? Be specific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    As I said, I don't give 2 fucks about Islam.



    As I said, I don't like Islam .
    Clearly has issues with Islam.

  18. #18

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Clearly has issues with Islam.
    I'm no islamophobe. I'm not scared of Islam. I just think all religions are a joke. Christianity, muslim and judaism. They hold far too much influence in the world for a bunch of fairytales.

  19. #19

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Clearly has issues with Islam.
    Keanu, when you are playing the snowflake all of a sudden - well over a period of a year or so - it concerns me. You got some hippy middle-class skirt?

    That kind of patter is low-level shite that even the real snowflake wouldn't utter. He doesn't like Islam, or any religion going by the rest of his posts.

    Hit the gym, fella. Take some roids and show us the real man.

  20. #20
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I'm no islamophobe. I'm not scared of Islam. I just think all religions are a joke. Christianity, muslim and judaism. They hold far too much influence in the world for a bunch of fairytales.
    These 'fairytales' are stories delivered by the higher power that is God to show you how to live life, if your feeble mind can't comprehend that then, I feel sorry for your mother.

    Why shouldn't they have influence? They are saving souls daily.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •