Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRING HIM HOME

Default Re: BRING HIM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    It's what Wriggers calls stagger. Who is anything but a hun I may add.
    Correct, but his Dad isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    It's what Wriggers calls stagger. Who is anything but a hun I may add.
    Ah, so is there some sort of rivalry going on between wriggers and stagger?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Ah, so is there some sort of rivalry going on between wriggers and stagger?
    None Pal, my Dad is a Celtic fan, his is a Zombies fan, that's about it, I just keep reminding him that he is a Son of a Hun

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    None Pal, my Dad is a Celtic fan, his is a Zombies fan, that's about it, I just keep reminding him that he is a Son of a Hun
    Ah, I see.

Anyway, I wonder why Stagger chose Celtic as his team and not Zombies.

If you are reading this, Stagger, could you tell us why you did not follow follow in your fathers footsteps?

It's a difficult one that, we are all glad that he is a Tim, but what on God's earth does it take you not to take your Dad's team, I'm thinking of all the great time's I've had with my Dad following Celtic, wouldn't have it any other way.

I personally dont know many families like that to be honest were its mixed like that.

Would be interesting to hear why though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    What's your deal, lofty? You seem like a lonely chap who hasn't really got anyone to talk to so you just come on the internet and attempt to wind people up. Is that what it is; just a cry for help that you just want a mate? Maybe if you start asking people nicely they'll become your real life pals. Big dreams, I know, but if you put your wee heart into it you might just get one.
    A poofter walks into a bakers and says I'm just here for a wee mince round and then walks out.

Get the cunt back pronto, anyone who who winds up Son of a Hun like he seems to, is fine by me.
    Hahaha! You sad, pathetic cunt. You’re wanting to bring back the person who outed you in the first instance for being a nonce cunt because you think he gets on my goat. What’s up, wriggles, not feel as though you can handle me yourself and need some interweb back up?

Go back to lurking around weans’ parks, you deviant cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Ah, I see.

Anyway, I wonder why Stagger chose Celtic as his team and not Zombies.

If you are reading this, Stagger, could you tell us why you did not follow follow in your fathers footsteps?
    Nothing that unusual in it mate. Old dears side is a big catholic, Celtic supporting family and the old mans is a Zombies supporting family. Not much contact with my dads side and mainly being brought up by my mums, led me to supporting the good side.

Find it kinda hard to believe that people on here think it unusual for mixed religion families to have Celtic supporting kids.

Find it kinda hard to believe that people on here think it unusual for mixed religion families to have Celtic supporting kids.
    Not at all. You half castes are perfectly welcome as well.

Nothing that unusual in it mate. Old dears side is a big catholic, Celtic supporting family and the old mans is a Zombies supporting family. Not much contact with my dads side and mainly being brought up by my mums, led me to supporting the good side.

I see. No, I honestly don't know many mixed families. Where I grew up as a kid, you never seen a Zombies top. You would always hear that so n so was a Hun, but you could count them on one hand.

Alot has changed now, though.

It's unusual not to support your Dad's team, it's your Dad ffs.

It's unusual not to support your Dad's team, it's your Dad ffs.
    Aye, because every single son in the whole history of man has always followed in their fathers footsteps

You really are an absolute weapons grade mong.

Aye, because every single son in the whole history of man has always followed in their fathers footsteps

You do know what unusual means, don't you

we really need a like button
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    we really need a like button