Thread: Some cunt has just played Penny Arcade at our New Year's Eve party

Default Some cunt has just played Penny Arcade at our New Year's Eve party

and I've just launched his DJ equipment all over the gaff, it's kicking off big style

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: Some cunt has just played Penny Arcade at our New Year's Eve party

It's a great tune tbh and the lyrics make it a much better song for taking the piss out of them
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Wowzers dude!!

So you started a riot and then came on here whilst all hell broke loose?

Jesus, you're a fucking Walter Mitty too

If you end up at a party were they play Penny Arcade, you need to ask yourself, if it is, in fact you, who is at the wrong party.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    If you end up at a party were they play Penny Arcade, you need to ask yourself, if it is, in fact you, who is at the wrong party.
    Don't think they realised the significance of it to me, I was just on one when It started, had to sort the DJ 400 notes for the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Don't think they realised the significance of it to me, I was just on one when It started, had to sort the DJ 400 notes for the damage.
    Heavy shit. You always mental or do you just get nawty after a sherbet or two?

I thought you were joking, did you actually do what you claimed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Heavy shit. You always mental or do you just get nawty after a sherbet or two?
    Can go either way after a few, normally I'm fine and let most things go.

Can go either way after a few, normally I'm fine and let most things go.
    Wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of you then!! Sounds like u give it large when you go off?