Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not a chance we will do ten in a row.

Default Not a chance we will do ten in a row.

That was embarrassing today and they are only going to get better.

Default Re: Not a chance we will do ten in a row.

We have Champions League money. They are struggling to stay afloat. Letís not blow this out of proportion.

I donít think the current league campaign or the ten in a row are impacted by that result. I do feel there are growing frustrations as we appear to be going backwards not forward from last season. Not necessarily the unbeaten run I think more the individual and collective performance. There is also growing concern we select players on past performance rather than current form. Yesterday for example there where questions over McGregors, Armstrongís and Sinclairís selection based on current form.
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

you caught 2 wriggly

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    We have Champions League money. They are struggling to stay afloat. Let’s not blow this out of proportion.
    Surely yesterday proves that despite this, if you fuck up the team selection and tactics then it can be a leveller?
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Surely yesterday proves that despite this, if you fuck up the team selection and tactics then it can be a leveller?
    Not over the course of a season unless the manager is a complete dunce

We play them again on March 10. Calling it now he will start Boyata, start Dembele regardless of form, and we'll spend most of it passing it between our spastic defenders and goalkeeper

We play them again on March 10. Calling it now he will start Boyata, start Dembele regardless of form, and we'll spend most of it passing it between our spastic defenders and goalkeeper
    The smart money seems to be on Dembele leaving this window. We'll see I guess.

Think some of our fans are expecting us to be better than what we actually are. Even though we're not as good as last season, we never were going to be. We are still though, far better than the rest.

If we sell Dembele and use the money to strengthen other areas we will be better off, as it will also force him to play Griffiths

If we sell Dembele and use the money to strengthen other areas we will be better off, as it will also force him to play Griffiths
    It's the using the money bit there that is the big question. I know it's paid over time etc but we realistically could have about £30m to spend in this window from him and VVD. I've not seen the quotes but Rodgers is meant to have said that January will be "a revolving door" at the club in terms of players.

I think we might also see if we can get Armstrong off the books as well. Along with Sviatchenko and one of Jozo or Boyata. No doubt that our Peter though will tell us that we can't spend a great deal as we are building a new skateboard zone which will cost mega money. #injammeeyyysspirit

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    one of Jozo or Boyata.
    Absolutely preposterous that this is even a choice

We will get the ten alright. Huns getting a draw in one game changes fuckall. Up the Rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    We will get the ten alright. Huns getting a draw in one game changes fuckall. Up the Rebels.
    Yesterday was a very good yardstick as to where we and Scottish football are. We were pish yesterday and haven't been as good as we can be for most of the season. Yet we are still miles ahead of the rest and not one of them is showing much hope of getting that close to us.

Even Ronny would win the league this season.

Yesterday was a very good yardstick as to where we and Scottish football are. We were pish yesterday and haven't been as good as we can be for most of the season. Yet we are still miles ahead of the rest and not one of them is showing much hope of getting that close to us.

Even Ronny would win the league this season.
    Exactly, mate.

Folk need to have a reality check, and not just the Huns.

Yes, we are not hitting the heights of last season - our best ever domestic season in 125 years. But we are still on course for at least a double and our opponents are regressing if anything.

I think we will stroll to the ten and the only way we could be stopped where if the Huns were to get a huge chunk of investment from somewhere. They have been hoping for that since 2011, though.

We will win the treble this season, and possibly next season too.

It is a funny contrast how Zombies were apparently simply unlucky not to score in the second half whereas we were shite for missing our chances. In reality Morelos had a total stinker

The smart money seems to be on Dembele leaving this window. We'll see I guess.
    Looked like a man for the off when he left the park yesterday.

What was the stupid lazy prick thinking taking so long to come off when he was subbed anyway? Not like we were 0-0 away to Real Madrid at the time. Was he tired from his long shift of doing fuck all

What was the stupid lazy prick thinking taking so long to come off when he was subbed anyway? Not like we were 0-0 away to Real Madrid at the time. Was he tired from his long shift of doing fuck all
    I was screaming at him to fucking move too. Heard Ron Atkinson had something to say about it. Clearly the work of a man who knows something we all don't.

Cunts body language is a joke. Other thing that fucked me off was Scott Sinclair pulling out of a 50/50 tackle

Different if yer 3 goals but but ffs absolute coward.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Not going to find many wingers who are willing to go through cunts tbf