Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

  1. #21
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Just to put this in perspective, what percentage of Zombies fans would you consider to be Huns.

    Your other comments on children in the park are bullshit and reflect quite badly on you,
    Bullshit fuck all - you know it's true you fucking perverted prick.

    The % of r*ngers fans that are huns? Actual huns? Wouldn't have a clue but definitely less than 30-40%.

    % of B67 members who are huns? Just you.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Bullshit fuck all - you know it's true you fucking perverted prick.

    The % of r*ngers fans that are huns? Actual huns? Wouldn't have a clue but definitely less than 30-40%.

    % of B67 members who are huns? Just you.
    70% of Zombies fans ain't Huns,

  3. #23
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    70% of Zombies fans ain't Huns,
    I'm probably being over generous with that to be honest. Lets see....

    Zombies approximate worldwide fanbase = ~8m people

    Say 35% (my assumption) are huns, that would = ~2.8m people

    No way that many people are actual huns.

    Lets take their uk fanbase = ~1.4m people

    35% of that = ~490k people.

    Still a rather unbelievable figure.

    So I'll revise my initial estimation and now I'll now say that I think <10% of all Zombies fans, worldwide, are actual huns.

    Still only one on here though...lookin' at you, wriggles.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I don't know stagger personally, but I do know well where he comes from and tbf to him, if he wanted to steal from you he would have done the same as his fellow Port Glaswegians and just broke into your house. Probably knifed you as well but that would only have been for entertainment.
    To be fair. I've never met anyone from port-Glasgow who could fight.

    If you are not from east end or there abouts, you will probably get smashed.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  5. #25

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    To be fair. I've never met anyone from port-Glasgow who could fight.

    If you are not from east end or there abouts, you will probably get smashed.
    East end gangsters are scared to go down there and Greenock. It's a different planet down there trust me.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    East end gangsters are scared to go down there and Greenock. It's a different planet down there trust me.
    I've always assumed it was full of pussies, because none of them can fight.

  7. #27
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    I've always assumed it was full of pussies, because none of them can fight.
    Nelson St in half an hour, bawbag.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Nelson St in half an hour, bawbag.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    I've always assumed it was full of pussies, because none of them can fight.
    The ones that aren't skagged out their nuts will stab you. The ones that are will also stab you when they realise they're close to needing their next hit. It's a lovely place.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    The ones that aren't skagged out their nuts will stab you. The ones that are will also stab you when they realise they're close to needing their next hit. It's a lovely place.
    Used to play football over that way, they were pish.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

    Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

  11. #31
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Hope you didn't turn up. I ended up watching Mr Robot and forgot all about it

  12. #32

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Hope you didn't turn up. I ended up watching Mr Robot and forgot all about it
    I'm still there. I just assumed you were running late.

  13. #33
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    I'm still there. I just assumed you were running late.
    Seeing as it's the season of goodwill to all men, and all that jazz, I've decided to let you off. Merry Christmas.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Used to play football over that way, they were pish.
    Many years ago the Port used to have a pretty decent team but Greenock were never that good considering the size of the place. The Port team were all mad tims and used to play the rebs before the games.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Seeing as it's the season of goodwill to all men, and all that jazz, I've decided to let you off. Merry Christmas.
    You from port Glasgow? If the answer is yes, then I decide who gets let off.

    By the way, how far you into Mr. Robot?

  16. #36

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Many years ago the Port used to have a pretty decent team but Greenock were never that good considering the size of the place. The Port team were all mad tims and used to play the rebs before the games.
    Its probably down to the lack of fighting spirit that port Glasgow has in general. The lack of fighting spirit is probably what created shite football teams and lack of good street fighters.

    In a way, its not a bad thing that no one in port Glasgow can fight, at least you can walk through the streets without the worry of getting jumped, I suppose.

  17. #37
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    You from port Glasgow? If the answer is yes, then I decide who gets let off.

    By the way, how far you into Mr. Robot?
    Born and bred although I moved away to Glasgow about 20 odd years ago now.

    Currently about half way through the 3rd series of Mr Robot the now - it's absolute class.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Born and bred although I moved away to Glasgow about 20 odd years ago now.

    Currently about half way through the 3rd series of Mr Robot the now - it's absolute class.
    I just finished season 3. Brilliant.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Anyone one have a mate who is a Hun.

    growing up i'd a mate ian who was neither tim or hun just not interested, when i left home he joined the orange lodge for work i think, a few years ago i was up for a funeral and heard that ian had moved to canada and set up a Celtic Supporters Club, WTF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •