Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 86

Thread: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

  1. #41

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    I didn't take the pic but I did post a fit arse in a train station that was freely available on the internet.
    Ah, so it was just an online pic of a burds arse?

    Did you get banned somewhere for that aswell?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  2. #42

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    I didn't take the pic but I did post a fit arse in a train station that was freely available on the internet.
    Get it fired up in here and we'll decide whether you're a deviant or not.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Ah, so it was just an online pic of a burds arse?

    Did you get banned somewhere for that aswell?
    Posted about six years ago, all the historical sex freaks got a bit precious about it six years later

  4. #44

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Posted about six years ago, all the historical sex freaks got a bit precious about it six years later
    Like what happened to Jimmy Saville?

  5. #45

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Think the team picks itself now

    Gordon
    Lustig Ajer Jozo Tierney
    Brown Ntcham
    Forrest McGregor Sinclair
    Griffiths

    Only debate is Rogic in for McGregor or not
    Rodgers said Rogic will be out injured until the new year

  6. #46

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    We started really well today and dundee couldn't cope with our pace, Griffiths looks good for Saturday but think Rodgers will go with hunskelper, CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT FOR THIS

  7. #47

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Like what happened to Jimmy Saville?
    Straight to his jugular

  8. #48

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Jamesy Forrest to score his first goals against these monkies.

  9. #49
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Bobby Madden announced as ref. He was their best player in the games last year and the only reason they scraped that 1 point against us.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  10. #50

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    4-1 Celtic

  11. #51

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Bobby Madden announced as ref. He was their best player in the games last year and the only reason they scraped that 1 point against us.
    He had quite a good game that day tbh. He only missed a 2 footed lunge with the feet about 18 inches off the ground, an assault from behind which he didn't give a foul for and a clear penalty at the death which could have won us the game. Not bad going imo.

  12. #52

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    He had quite a good game that day tbh. He only missed a 2 footed lunge with the feet about 18 inches off the ground, an assault from behind which he didn't give a foul for and a clear penalty at the death which could have won us the game. Not bad going imo.

  13. #53
    Celtic Legend Pedro1888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Brown should send himself off now and save the bother on the day......
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Was Laugherty not the last time Broony got red against the Orcs?

  15. #55

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Gordon

    Lustig Boyata Ajer KT

    Brown Ntcham

    Forrest Armstrong Sinclair

    Dembele

    This is what I think the team should be but also if Griffiths or McGregor were to come in instead we are not going to be weaker.

    Expecting a resounding victory. Possibly the one that tips them over the edge and causes a full on fan revolt. Six, seven or eight goals would do the job.

    We are anything but a polished outfit but are still well ahead of these cretins. New year game under the flood lights and the players get the month off afterward. Complacency isn't going to be an issue so we must be as short odds as we have ever been for one of these ties.

    Me and Keanu are going along to the game together too.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Jack left the park with a brace on his leg and on a stretcher, (obviously desperate to avoid broony teaching him some manners). Think it'll be team lofty posted except Armstrong/MacGregor, hunskelper/Griffiths, Ajer to score in a 5-1 stroll

  17. #57

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Snowing heavily in leeds and settling, this carries on I'll have to round up some huskies & build a sleigh to get to the game, what's weather/snow like in glesga bhoys?

  18. #58

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    If the area around the ground is covered in snow will they allow game to be played or will they cite health and safety bollocks due to it being slippery and dangerous for fans? Accies game got called off on Wed though not sure if it was because of pitch or environs of the ground.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    If the area around the ground is covered in snow will they allow game to be played or will they cite health and safety bollocks due to it being slippery and dangerous for fans? Accies game got called off on Wed though not sure if it was because of pitch or environs of the ground.
    It is bad. I stay right next to the park and it is pretty thick with snow.

    Games have been called off in the past because of slippery conditions around the park. For that to happen it would need to ice up so paradoxically I am hoping it keeps on snowing.

    My bet is it will be on. You've got folk travelling from all across the world for this.

  20. #60
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    You've got folk travelling from all across the world for this.
    There's 4 or 5 from our CSC here at it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •