Thread: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

Would be looking to play this team;

Gordon

Lustig Ajer Simunovic KT

Kouassi Brown

Forres Armstrong Sinclair

Dembele

Would give Kouassi and Ajer the next two games to get fit and then stick them in if they show up well.

Players shouldn't just be dropped for rest. A couple should be dropped on to the transfer list.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Is Paddy not close to fitness again?

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    feb/march unless your deila, in which case some painkillers and a sticking plaster and he's good to go

Funny thing is, Forrest has been holding onto that position well in his absence.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    feb/march unless your deila, in which case some painkillers and a sticking plaster and he's good to go
    Really, that long? I thought he was due back any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Funny thing is, Forrest has been holding onto that position well in his absence.
    More than well, he's been brilliant this season to be fair to him.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Think the team picks itself now

Gordon
    Lustig Ajer Jozo Tierney
    Brown Ntcham
    Forrest McGregor Sinclair
    Griffiths

Only debate is Rogic in for McGregor or not
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Think the team picks itself now

Gordon
    Lustig Ajer Jozo Tierney
    Brown Ntcham
    Forrest McGregor Sinclair
    Griffiths

Only debate is Rogic in for McGregor or not
    Can't see that being the team. I think it will be Boyata for Ajer (though maybe Jozo),Armstrong for McGregor and Dembele for Griffiths.

Can't see that being the team. I think it will be Boyata for Ajer (though maybe Jozo),Armstrong for McGregor and Dembele for Griffiths.
    I'll be fuming if that's the case. All three of those have shown themselves to be in inferior form to their replacements.

Like how can you justify any of those? Armstrong has been rotten this season, came on today and was abysmal. Ajer has been great so the only debate is who he replaces. Jozo had a few poor games and one stinker and gets dropped instead of Boyata who has had dozens of awful games for us. Griffiths gets benched for 2 strikers who have gone longer than him without scoring, finally comes back into the side and surprise surprise, scores. There's just no logic.

Rodgers will prob try to name a backline of Boyata, Boyata, Boyata and Boyata.

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I'll be fuming if that's the case. All three of those have shown themselves to be in inferior form to their replacements.

Like how can you justify any of those? Armstrong has been rotten this season, came on today and was abysmal. Ajer has been great so the only debate is who he replaces. Jozo had a few poor games and one stinker and gets dropped instead of Boyata who has had dozens of awful games for us. Griffiths gets benched for 2 strikers who have gone longer than him without scoring, finally comes back into the side and surprise surprise, scores. There's just no logic.

Rodgers will prob try to name a backline of Boyata, Boyata, Boyata and Boyata.
    Not saying they will be my preferred choice, they are who I think BR will go with. I think Boyata is a certain starter and I think he will play Armstrong as BR will feel he's more versatile in the central areas than McGregor. I also think that Dembele is nailed on to start as well. Of the 3, Armstrong is the one I'm least confident about but I reckon der hun will have every cunt in midfield and BR will feel that he will be more effective than CMc in a deeper role.

I agree it will probably happen, just saying it's ridiculous. Then again we will still win so people will claim it's justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Hun View Post
    Fuck you Lofty
    It's a win win for you this game,

Cant argue with Euskadi's choice of team. Every player chosen is easily justified. Ajer should replace Boyata who is terrible. Armstrog is wank.

And just like Euskadi said and I believe, Dembele has been well off form, Eduard has had his chance and failed to deliver and our already proven goal machine comes back for a game and - who would have guessed it - scored a fucking goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    It's a win win for you this game,
    I looked at OP name and had to double check we did not have someone on here called "son of a hun". lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Would be looking to play this team;

Gordon

Lustig Ajer Simunovic KT

Kouassi Brown

Forres Armstrong Sinclair

Dembele

Would give Kouassi and Ajer the next two games to get fit and then stick them in if they show up well.
    Swap Ntcham for Kouassi and this will be the team. Maybe Griffiths in for Dembele but I would go with Moussa.

I looked at OP name and had to double check we did not have someone on here called "son of a hun". lol
    It's the internet Pal, not everything posted is true although some people want to think it is.

It's the internet Pal, not everything posted is true although some people want to think it is.
    Trying to tell me the earth is not flat or something?

Trying to tell me the earth is not flat or something?
    No, it isn't flat but apparently 70% of Zombies fans ain't Huns, I think the earth's flat though.

No, it isn't flat but apparently 70% of Zombies fans ain't Huns, I think the earth's flat though.
    So, anyway man. Did you really take pics of burds arses?

I will be disgusted with you if it was ugly burds arses, I hope it was those curvy arses you snapped.

So, anyway man. Did you really take pics of burds arses?

I will be disgusted with you if it was ugly burds arses, I hope it was those curvy arses you snapped.
    I didn't take the pic but I did post a fit arse in a train station that was freely available on the internet.