Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

Default Re: Celtic v Rangers (h) 30/12

Armstrong was better, lustig has been pish since we gave him a song of his own, a mistake not to start Ntcham.
    Forgot until yesterday how much I hate the glesga police, acting like an army of occupation, CUNTS

Poor result against a team of that standard but it has to be said that playing us is their raison detre. Us playing them is just a run of the mill league game. It was not only evident on the park, but off it also. That levels it out a little and we had an off day. We should have been a couple ahead at half time and tbf to them, they should have scored in the second half but their striker is pish.

We look a bit tired as a team and hopefully this break will give us a chance to recharge the batteries. It was our 9th game this month, we are still well clear and in all the cups etc so it's been a good season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    It's a win win for you this game,
    'Son of a hun'? Did you think that one up all by yourself, you fat, deviant piece of shit? Suppose it must be brutal for you at this time of year with all the kids stuck indoors and you can't get out to the parks to carry out your perverted ways.

A bigot and a pervert - fuck being you.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Poor result against a team of that standard but it has to be said that playing us is their raison detre. Us playing them is just a run of the mill league game. It was not only evident on the park, but off it also. That levels it out a little and we had an off day. We should have been a couple ahead at half time and tbf to them, they should have scored in the second half but their striker is pish.

We look a bit tired as a team and hopefully this break will give us a chance to recharge the batteries. It was our 9th game this month, we are still well clear and in all the cups etc so it's been a good season so far.
    Look very tired as a team - doesn't seem to be as much fight or desire this season as there was last. Suppose it's difficult to keep that level of motivation up forever though so hopefully the winter break will allow them to recharge the batteries.

Completely shows where they are though with them celebrating a nothing each draw as though they'd just won the champions league - it's fucking embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    I thought Armstrong played well
    Brown was our nest player and Ajer done well too
    Armstrong played well in the sense that he was better than he has been the full season. Yet he's still wasn't even half as good as his regular form last season.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Armstrong is terribly inconsistent. He plays awful, too many games, to rte deem himself from a one off performance.

Best thing we could do is sell him.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345