Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan window

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: Jan window

I've been saying Boyata is pish since he started, because he is.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I also seen an article the other day which says we will be getting that boy from St. Mirren.
    Who's this?

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Who's this?
    Lewis Morgan he's called. He has been getting a lot of good press this season (and last) but his contract is up in the summer. We may need to pay a development fee but we'd be mad to give them half a million.

Lewis Morgan he's called. He has been getting a lot of good press this season (and last) but his contract is up in the summer. We may need to pay a development fee but we'd be mad to give them half a million.
    Never heard of it, tbh, but I see he's from down your old neck of the woods. He any good? It doesn't really seem a position we urgently need filled.

Seems that Lustig has went back to being an easy target again. He's been good for us under Rodgers and if he does get exposed it's as much to do with how we play than him being shite.

I also seen an article the other day which says we will be getting that boy from St. Mirren. His contract is up in the summer yet some bellend journalist thinks we will be giving them 500k to get him in January. If he does come in January we will give them a set of tracksuits for Xmas and not that kind of money.
    motherwell, anderlecht and hibs have targeted Lustig recently exposing his lack of pace, against anderlecht we had to go 3/5 at the back as they they just kept at him, wouldn't punt him

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Ability wise Simunovic when fit by a distance.

Not that its saying much. The defence is pish.
    Lol OK then, our best defender has one leg, explains a lot where this thread is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Lol OK then, our best defender has one leg, explains a lot where this thread is going.
    So you're saying that, if both players were to keep 100% fit through the season, you'd prefer Boyata over Simunovic?

Mental.

Hahah so u are saying Boyata is your favourite defender? Fuck sake lol.

Even more proof how far the standards have slipped.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    So you're saying that, if both players were to keep 100% fit through the season, you'd prefer Boyata over Simunovic?

Mental.
    Yes.

Also we struggle to see Simonvic last a month without injury so to be confident on his overall ability is ridiculous. Especially given his last 4 games he has been brutal. We get to see boyatas flaws and good points because he plays so much. Simonvic floors a hun one time: gaurenteed legend status. That's what is mental

Hahah so u are saying Boyata is your favourite defender? Fuck sake lol.

Even more proof how far the standards have slipped.
    I'm saying we don't have a better defender at the club. It's surprising to see why so many would want to sell our top center back and leave us with virtually nothing to back it up.

I'm saying we don't have a better defender at the club. It's surprising to see why so many would want to sell our top center back and leave us with virtually nothing to back it up.
    Nir Bitons not far off his ability at CB. Thats how bad it is.

Nir Bitons not far off his ability at CB. Thats how bad it is.
    We will leave it at that. You have no clue about football

We will leave it at that. You have no clue about football
    I say Biton and Boyata are both shite as each other at CB and somehow i have no clue about football hahahaha

I'd run rings round you no bother if that's your defensive hero.

So who is our best defender overall?
    Simo, without a doubt.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Simo, without a doubt.
    Seems that Lustig has went back to being an easy target again. He's been good for us under Rodgers and if he does get exposed it's as much to do with how we play than him being shite.

I also seen an article the other day which says we will be getting that boy from St. Mirren. His contract is up in the summer yet some bellend journalist thinks we will be giving them 500k to get him in January. If he does come in January we will give them a set of tracksuits for Xmas and not that kind of money.
    Lustigs experience has helped us alot in some games man.

Simo, without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I've been saying Boyata is pish since he started, because he is.
    First I've seen you say it to be honest

Yes.

Also we struggle to see Simonvic last a month without injury so to be confident on his overall ability is ridiculous. Especially given his last 4 games he has been brutal. We get to see boyatas flaws and good points because he plays so much. Simonvic floors a hun one time: gaurenteed legend status. That's what is mental
    Just because Simo is injury prone does not mean he has lesser ability and just because Boyata plays more often does not mean he has better ability. He only plays because that's all we have.

Just because Simo is injury prone does not mean he has lesser ability and just because Boyata plays more often does not mean he has better ability. He only plays because that's all we have.
    I'm saying Boyata has more opportunities to be criticised as he plays more. I think he's a good player.

Simonvic seems to be overlooked from criticism for reasons unknown despite his poor performances. To be honest it's been that way since he joined. He probably gets a by ball because if his injuries, in fact he gets more than that going by the comments on this thread alone. I'd like to see him play more but as it is he's dead wood.

I'm saying Boyata has more opportunities to be criticised as he plays more. I think he's a good player.

Simonvic seems to be overlooked from criticism for reasons unknown despite his poor performances. To be honest it's been that way since he joined. He probably gets a by ball because if his injuries, in fact he gets more than that going by the comments on this thread alone. I'd like to see him play more but as it is he's dead wood.
    If you think Boyata is a good player. Thats your opinion, but does it no concern you that almost everyone disagrees strongly with that?

I would like to see both of them being replaced and Simo kept as back up. The reason I would punt/back-up Simo is down to his injury problems.

Correct me if I am wrong but was he not out with a heavy injury before he moved to us?

If you think Boyata is a good player. Thats your opinion, but does it no concern you that almost everyone disagrees strongly with that?

I would like to see both of them being replaced and Simo kept as back up. The reason I would punt/back-up Simo is down to his injury problems.

Correct me if I am wrong but was he not out with a heavy injury before he moved to us?
    I did say at the beginning I found it strange so many want to sell our rock at the back.