Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Jan window

Default Re: Jan window

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    No you weren't.

Like Euskadi you are an armchair fan and have this misty eyed view of the Green Brigade. Folk who go to games in general couldn't give a fuck about them.
    was there sat and stayed the weekend for Tuesdays game shortarse, and you posted you don't bother going much so what the fuck do you know, I hit a nerve with GB not letting you join you sad cunt, stop greetin and re-grow the pair you you lost at nelson street

Revolving door swapping shite for shite.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    was there sat and stayed the weekend for Tuesdays game shortarse, and you posted you don't bother going much so what the fuck do you know, I hit a nerve with GB not letting you join you sad cunt, stop greetin and re-grow the pair you you lost at nelson street
    Haha, talking about hitting a nerve? My wee Jakey getting all aggressive because he got outed again. A grown man making up stories about coming up to Celtic Park when you were at home drinking and smoking, like the Jakey you are. You going to the World Cup again this year, boss?

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Mind how we were meant to sign Caulker? Dundee have sold us Hendry and used the money to sign Caulker
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Mind how we were meant to sign Caulker? Dundee have sold us Hendry and used the money to sign Caulker
    wit the actual fuck lol! he would have probably been a better signing than Hendry haha. How did Dundee even pull that off? I mean I know he is meant to be a bit mental off field but fuck me surely other teams were in for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    wit the actual fuck lol! he would have probably been a better signing than Hendry haha. How did Dundee even pull that off? I mean I know he is meant to be a bit mental off field but fuck me surely other teams were in for him.
    A superb signing for them tbf and another player of decent quality has come to the SPL.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    A superb signing for them tbf and another player of decent quality has come to the SPL.
    He must be bang on the drink lol

Caulker obvs thinks this is a chance to impress our Brends. Dundee as a city would drive you to the drink, though.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...bank-1-4686170

Celtic have announced an increase in revenue but a fall in post-tax profit in their interim results for the six months to 31 December 2017. The Parkhead side have also revealed they have almost 31 million in the bank. With the club dominant on the pitch domestically and through to the last 32 of the Europa League, chairman Ian Bankier declared himself satisfied with the latest financial figures and pledged that the club would continue to help manager Brendan Rodgers invest in new players. Revenue increased by 16.8 per cent to 71.5m compared with 61.2m for the same period in 2016

surprisedrevenue was only 71m, but with 30m in the bank we're signing paddy in the summer

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

500k transfer profit as well lol

30 million in the bank with the VVD money not accounted for? What the fuck is going on at Celtic?

That 70 million half year revenue will turn into our first 100 million plus year.

Read someone say that Lawwell is holding onto the money to offset us potentially not making the CL this season. Makes a bit of sense with that cunt. An ambitious man would spend the money to better the playing squad and our chances of qualifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    30 million in the bank with the VVD money not accounted for? What the fuck is going on at Celtic?

That 70 million half year revenue will turn into our first 100 million plus year.

Read someone say that Lawwell is holding onto the money to offset us potentially not making the CL this season. Makes a bit of sense with that cunt. An ambitious man would spend the money to better the playing squad and our chances of qualifying.
    That also will not include all the CL money for this year. If memory serves, we get paid a lot of the prize money in Feb. We will have had our gate money etc but I'm pretty sure that there is still a fair whack to come from them.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    That also will not include all the CL money for this year. If memory serves, we get paid a lot of the prize money in Feb. We will have had our gate money etc but I'm pretty sure that there is still a fair whack to come from them.
    Aye its CL prize money or TV revenue that come in latter part of the season. Read some Tory board apologist on KDS saying the 30 million is working capital until the summer but that is just a pile of shite. Come the summer we will still be sitting on at least 30 million. We knew this but it is good to see it in black and white.

It has to be one of Lawwell stockpiling cash in case of CL disaster, saving money in the event the Huns get a sudden cash injection or else something else like the hotel.

Was reading an article earlier and seen this statement

"In the space of two years we have come close to doubling our football costs. The revenue is there to support this growth, and the overall strength of the finances can withstand a season without Champions League football, but you and I know what happens to clubs who budget assuming they will always hit the Champions League jackpot (they sell to a spiv for 1 and liquidate)."

I'm fucking sick of seeing this absolute shite, like are people retarded or something? does their memory fade with time or do they just totally forget the huns went bust because they tax dodged and got caught spending money that didn't belong to them.

they DID NOT go bust because they spent money or operated on manageable debt.

Sick of fans using their death as a scaremongering tactic to justify us not willing to spend.

"In the space of two years we have come close to doubling our football costs. The revenue is there to support this growth, and the overall strength of the finances can withstand a season without Champions League football, but you and I know what happens to clubs who budget assuming they will always hit the Champions League jackpot (they sell to a spiv for 1 and liquidate)."

I'm fucking sick of seeing this absolute shite, like are people retarded or something? does their memory fade with time or do they just totally forget the huns went bust because they tax dodged and got caught spending money that didn't belong to them.

Sick of fans using their death as a scaremongering tactic to justify us not willing to spend.
    These people are not real Celtic fans. They're newcomers from the other side of the fence who only have a voice online. Nobody at Celtic Park talks like this.

Think the same article mentions we've more than doubled income from last season we didn't qaulify for CL, how obvious does it have to be that we need to invest to try and guarantee CL qualification