Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderlecht (h) Tuesday

Default Anderlecht (h) Tuesday

Gordon

Lustig Simunovic Boyata KT

Brown McGregor Armstrong

Forrest Griffiths Sinclair

Thought about being edgey and starting Eduoard but didn't want Gahbhoy having kittens. Wouldn't be too suprised to see him in the team going by Brendan's comments at weekend.

Other than that I can't see anything else, barring injuries.

They need to score at least three to without reply. Not happening.

Default Re: Anderlecht (h) Tuesday

bbc reporting(hahahaha) that Dembele is fit for this and bitton back after injury

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Bitton was injured? No wonder Rodgers played a centre back at centre back, poor guy had his hand forced
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

We shouldnt lose 4-0. Id keep midfield to defence familiar faces.

Up top though id play edouard. We know what Griffiths and Dembele are capable of. We are not desperate for goals this game so its perfect to see what he is capable of at europa level
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

There is a danger we do a Beer Sheva/Astana and concede a few quick goals which could leave us on the ropes. Anderlecht were proper shite when we played them and have a new manager in so I expect a very different team to show up.

Finally a winnable European game, let's fucking do it.

Same score as the away leg, 3-0 hoops win. Europa league here we come

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    There is a danger we do a Beer Sheva/Astana and concede a few quick goals which could leave us on the ropes. Anderlecht were proper shite when we played them and have a new manager in so I expect a very different team to show up.
    They haven't improved that much, granted they are winning the games they are supposed to be winning but still not very convincing. There is no chance they will beat us let alone by 3 clear goals. Theyd be doing well to leave with a point imo

Onyekuru done really well for him. I doubt he will get first team footy next year in EPL either.

Could be a decent loan winger to have with Forrest if Paddy isnt back.

Wasn't impressed with him at all against us

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Wasn't impressed with him at all against us
    Aye but the whole squad was absolute shite. Even then he looked like the one most able to open a bit of space

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Onyekuru done really well for him. I doubt he will get first team footy next year in EPL either.

Could be a decent loan winger to have with Forrest if Paddy isnt back.
    If Roberts isn't going to be back for the next Europa games I would think about trying to cut short the deal.

Forrest's form is unbelievable. Already matched his record goal tally in a season of nine goals.

If folk want to talk about me being wrong it was with Jamesy. Always had some respect for Griffiths and knew he would get goals but with Forrest I thought he was a dummy - no more than a Championship level player. Now he is in line to be our player of the year if he keeps this up.

Give the other black striker a game. We should be comfortsble enough.

Only concern is like what Euskadi mentioned. Concede s couple of early goals and it could be nsil biting material. Cant see it though.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Give the other black striker a game.
    Jakey will have has big neighbour, Leroy, at your door with anymore of that caper.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Jakey will have has big neighbour, Leroy, at your door with anymore of that caper.
    he's 6 and has your number

what's happening with your honesty over Forrest, someone get you a touch of humility for Christmas?

Some great defeatism from the Anderlecht manager

"I can already predict what's going to happen. We're going to come on the pitch, there will be noise all over, the crowd will put them behind their team. They will fly like hell on the pitch so we're going to have to be ready, because the start will be possibly devastating.

"If we survive and we can manage to pull the things level, then maybe we stand a chance to do something.

"Even if they won 0-3 in Anderlecht, I still believe that this team is much stronger at home with the public behind them than in the away games, so it stays a very difficult task for any team from our level to come and take here something."
    mon and devastate the cunts

I think their manager is being fly here, he is trying to set the crowd expectations, if it was 0 - 0 at half time that would be great for Celtic, but would the crowd think so?

He would love to play against an open team, and knows we defend poorly, by getting Celtic to press he will set his team to shutdown space and counter, remember against most teams with the score requirements he would be facing a packed defense and midfield.

I think we will get the result and I think Brendon has his tactics already set, but the longer it goes scoreless will the crown get excited and behind the team, or will they get edgey and nervous which might spread to the players.

Their manager is trying for the later. IMO
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    If Roberts isn't going to be back for the next Europa games I would think about trying to cut short the deal.

Forrest's form is unbelievable. Already matched his record goal tally in a season of nine goals.
    Ten goals

Can't see the deal being cut short, to be honest - he'll be here until the end of the season regardless I think. Just need Hayes to show the kind of form he was in on Saturday on a consistent basis and he'll be more than adequate cover for Forrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro1888 View Post
    I think we will get the result and I think Brendon has his tactics already set
    Ultimately, if we go through people will say he got his tactics spot on and if we don't they'll say he didn't. Regardless of what the tactics actually are.

Way to much space on the left. kT not picking him up and Sinclair AWOL.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast