Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you ever accidentally touched another man's cock

Default Re: Have you ever accidentally touched another man's cock

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I think i can hear your master ringing his bell. Ya wee bitch pussy as nigga brrrrap brrrap
    Oh dear. This just highlights your lack of intelligence.
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Oh dear. This just highlights your lack of intelligence.
    Ah niall and lofty. The measures of intelligence eh?

Even though lofty has proven to be a low level troll and best and you are his bitch so it says it all about you.

A wee fuckin bitch. The type of cunt that goes to glory holes.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Ah niall and lofty. The measures of intelligence eh?

Even though lofty has proven to be a low level troll and best and you are his bitch so it says it all about you.

A wee fuckin bitch. The type of cunt that goes to glory holes.
    You keep bringng lofty up kiddo. And gay stuff. And being a bitch. It all makes sense now

You keep bringng lofty up kiddo. And gay stuff. And being a bitch. It all makes sense now
    Truth hurt "kiddo"

Even using the same terms and words lofty uses like kiddo. Do you have posters of him in your room?

Weird isn't it? I used to think wee Jameey was the nuttiest on here but when you look at CBs post history and all the shit on his avatar and profile he is pretty fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Weird isn't it? I used to think wee Jameey was the nuttiest on here but when you look at CBs post history and all the shit on his avatar and profile he is pretty fucked up.
    Haha, funny. You are probably the weirdest here. You think you are a professional troll and sit and private message other members and all that. Totally autistic.

You have tried several times to get under my skin, but as I don't get offended or give a fuck about anything it never works. I just sit and laugh.

Then when i just take the piss back, you reply stating i'm "angry" hahahahaha I'm not going to lie, I enjoy the attempts. I love you have got a jakey on your side now as well.

It's like your wee poetic jakey army lol

Haha, funny. You are probably the weirdest here. You think you are a professional troll and sit and private message other members and all that. Totally autistic.

You have tried several times to get under my skin, but as I don't get offended or give a fuck about anything it never works. I just sit and laugh.

Then when i just take the piss back, you reply stating i'm "angry" hahahahaha I'm not going to lie, I enjoy the attempts. I love you have got a jakey on your side now as well.

hope you don't mean me

Truth hurt "kiddo"

Even using the same terms and words lofty uses like kiddo. Do you have posters of him in your room?
    If anything you said was true I'd admit. It's sad that you think using booze as an insult against me is something that will rile me. I'm disappointed in your complete lack of originality.

Grade D. Must put more effort in

If anything you said was true I'd admit. It's sad that you think using booze as an insult against me is something that will rile me. I'm disappointed in your complete lack of originality.

Grade D. Must put more effort in
    Suppose to be a teacher but you could barely manage your own life. Role model.

Suppose to be a teacher but you could barely manage your own life. Role model.
    I can manage my own life fine. And again bringing alcoholism into it tying to get a rise out of me. I actually pity you

I can manage my own life fine. And again bringing alcoholism into it tying to get a rise out of me. I actually pity you
    I bet you are the wee guy fae home alone hahaha

I bet you are the wee guy fae home alone hahaha
    Do you now?

You keep going on and on about me being a troll. Earlier I was low-level and now professional. You are getting consumed by Big Lofters, duder.

Aye, righto, I am not under your skin in the slightest. Nothing wrong here. La, la, la, la.

Warped, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    You keep going on and on about me being a troll. Earlier I was low-level and now professional. You are getting consumed by Big Lofters, duder.

Aye, righto, I am not under your skin in the slightest. Nothing wrong here. La, la, la, la.
    I said you were a low level troll. Later i said you THINK you are a professional troll.

Again showing you struggle to read lol. Yet you are under my skin? Hahaha class.

Maybe you aren't a troll at all and just a retard instead.