Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Liam Miller

Default Re: Liam Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    You are too old, Jakey. Stick to cheap cider and smoking doubts.
    that just doesn't look right lofty, thought you benefitted from a catholic education

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    get a fuckin life, cancer has taken members of my family but it doesn't mean I have to greet over some cunt I've never met just because he played for my club
    Nobody is asking you to greet - a wee bit of respect would be plenty.

You are too old, Jakey. Stick to cheap cider and smoking doubts.

What is this sudden thing with you acting all offended. Bit rich coming fro a wee scumbag who mocked the dead in George Sq. You know the big dawg is trolling and has never called anyone out on a serious level for their creed or sexuality so shut the fuck up. Big Dembers proved your Griffiths fascination to be nothing other than a homoerotic crush.
    I'm offended at fuck all. I've got a sick humour. I have no boundaries cos i'm not an offended wee new age fairy.

It's just confusing when a guy like hitler starts making gandhi statements.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Try again dickhead
    You two posted one after the other again. Almost hand in hand.

I'm pretty sure you both are in the same room. Except you will be under the table getting your tonsils tickled by loftys cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I'm offended at fuck all. I've got a sick humour. I have no boundaries cos i'm not an offended wee new age fairy.

It's just confusing when a guy like hitler starts making gandhi statements.
    What you can't seem to get through your thick head is Nazism is so far removed from anything I have ever posted. Any racial stuff was posted as bait and had no eugenics or hatred attached. Coz Lofty and his swinging-dick darky pal Dembers fucked your man Griffiths in the A you tryin' to come at me? Back off, dawg.

I'm pretty sure you both are in the same room. Except you will be under the table getting your tonsils tickled by loftys cock.
    Are you being ironic posting in this homophobic tone?

Gutted about this, man. Same age as me.
    Wait... You are 36 years old? Jesus christ man, I thought u were like a 20 year old handicap or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Wait... You are 36 years old? Jesus christ man, I thought u were like a 20 year old handicap or some shit.
    Did you watch the Ireland game, fella?

Try again dickhead.
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

get a fuckin life, cancer has taken members of my family but it doesn't mean I have to greet over some cunt I've never met just because he played for my club
    I have a life and I enjoy it. Now do us all a favour and fuck off. Prick.

I have a life and I enjoy it. Now do us all a favour and fuck off. Prick.
    Fuck miller and fuck you teachr boy

Teacher boy must be one of the worst insults I've heard. Reeks of an inferiority complex.

no wonder this forum can't attract new members, every cunt here just argues with each other!

It's like that dysfunctional as fuck family who think it's a good idea to get together for christmas and then just spend the whole day getting wrecked and fighting with one another.

Most of all cases of domestic violence either occur at Christmas, or at funerals, or are caused by the in-laws. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    no wonder this forum can't attract new members, every cunt here just argues with each other!

It's like that dysfunctional as fuck family who think it's a good idea to get together for christmas and then just spend the whole day getting wrecked and fighting with one another.
    Fuck up or you will get it as well ya cunt.

New cunts dont stay here cos they are soft cunts and cant handle it. Stockholm syndrome on all those other watered down celtic forums.

Bawbags.

When I first posted fuck him, about miller it was 2am and I was just bored, don't really care that much about miller (don't blame him for fuckin off to man utd, it was a career choice) shite situation for him and worse that he's got weans as well, I was surprised by the effect my post had, fake compassion for a stranger that reeked of the mourning after diana died and we see similar 'grief' for any half-arsed celebrity and it stinks. If people want to show compassion do it in a positive way, volunteer at a food bank and dedicate it to miller or some other activity that puts your empathy to good use actually helping people

With hindsight I've been trolling I believe, it was interesting to witness peoples reactions but I don't see it as a career choice

Fuck up or you will get it as well ya cunt.

New cunts dont stay here cos they are soft cunts and cant handle it. Stockholm syndrome on all those other watered down celtic forums.

Bawbags.
    This is it exactly

Fuck miller and fuck you teachr boy
    Had I been your teacher you may have been able to spell properly

Had I been your teacher you may have been able to spell properly
    Head shot. Close the thread.

When I first posted fuck him, about miller it was 2am and I was just bored, don't really care that much about miller (don't blame him for fuckin off to man utd, it was a career choice) shite situation for him and worse that he's got weans as well, I was surprised by the effect my post had, fake compassion for a stranger that reeked of the mourning after diana died and we see similar 'grief' for any half-arsed celebrity and it stinks. If people want to show compassion do it in a positive way, volunteer at a food bank and dedicate it to miller or some other activity that puts your empathy to good use actually helping people
    How do you know any of it was fake compassion you mong? Fake compassion is tims on Facebook posting pics of Ricksen and saying stuff like get well soon or YNWA. Miller was a tim. He has an awful disease and a young family. No fake compassion here