Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 115

Thread: Liam Miller

  1. #21

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    It's hypocrisy i'm pointing out. The amount of shit you say on this forum about all sorts from gays, niggers etc. So you can't be a sick cunt one minute then start spouting shite about what is right and wrong the next.

    If you want to be a PC police then fine, but be that consistently. Not say "oh that's sick" then the next post you are slagging cunts nigger dogs and calling people faggots.
    A poster who was all full of that antifa nonsense and easily wound up posted pictures of his dug and I called it darky because it had a black coat to wind him up. And I have never said anything disparaging about gay people.

    No hypocrisy, amigo.

    You are just gutted because I was always right about Griffiths not being good enough to be our main striker. Big Dembers the Darky proved me right. Yaas.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Dembele proved you right? Lol it was both Scepovic and fat Guidetti you said would be superstars.

    Scepovic (Inzaghi) has since done fuck all and Guidetti frozen out at Celta Vigo.

    Nobody argued about Dembeles ability. Even i said he was better so again yer talking out yer arse.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

    Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Dembele proved you right? Lol it was both Scepovic and fat Guidetti you said would be superstars.

    Scepovic (Inzaghi) has since done fuck all and Guidetti frozen out at Celta Vigo.

    Nobody argued about Dembeles ability. Even i said he was better so again yer talking out yer arse.
    Haha, listen to you. I always said Griffiths is not good enough to be Celtic's 9. I was right. Blow me ya dirty gay bastard.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Haha, listen to you. I always said Griffiths is not good enough to be Celtic's 9. I was right. Blow me ya dirty gay bastard.
    He clearly is good enough. Its just we have 2 strikers good enough.

    Wonder how we would do with scepovic and guidetti up top. Good job you are not the manager.

  5. #25
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    The striker who delivers the majority of our goals isn't good enough
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  6. #26
    Celtic Legend niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Republican South Manchester

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1916 View Post
    As I said earlier, I don't take any jokes or rude comments about cancer. Family history, personal stuff it is.

    Yeah, call me a One Man German PC brigade
    fully agree. Someone wants to make a joke about cancer or say 'fuck him' isn't a person in my opinion
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

    Celtic - more than just a club

    1312

    Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

  7. #27
    Celtic Legend niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Republican South Manchester

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Bit harsh, surely? Fair enough, what he done to Celtic was a shitty thing but surely you can put that to the back of your mind and realise this is a very young, father of 3 kids and he's dying of a horrible disease. Have a bit of compassion.
    the thing you are quoting is a prick. Always has been and always will be

  8. #28

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    He clearly is good enough. Its just we have 2 strikers good enough.

    Wonder how we would do with scepovic and guidetti up top. Good job you are not the manager.
    Big Lofty on the money. Yaas. Ex-military with a cock like a darky. Hoo ya.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    When did Griffiths become "not good enough"?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  10. #30

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Bit harsh, surely? Fair enough, what he done to Celtic was a shitty thing but surely you can put that to the back of your mind and realise this is a very young, father of 3 kids and he's dying of a horrible disease. Have a bit of compassion.
    More about fake compassion, family and friends I care about, I well remember all the shite when diana died and lofty I'm way older than you but will fight you at dan's gym blindfolded, tied up and in a speedball coma

  11. #31

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Dembele proved you right? Lol it was both Scepovic and fat Guidetti you said would be superstars.

    Scepovic (Inzaghi) has since done fuck all and Guidetti frozen out at Celta Vigo.

    Nobody argued about Dembeles ability. Even i said he was better so again yer talking out yer arse.
    Remember the pish he spouted about forrest

  12. #32
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    More about fake compassion, family and friends I care about, I well remember all the shite when diana died and lofty I'm way older than you but will fight you at dan's gym blindfolded, tied up and in a speedball coma
    I don't think the compassion necessarily has to be fake or insincere - it's a young dad dying from a horrible disease, and I'd personally always feel some sort of empathy and compassion for anyone in that situation.

    Obviously with family and friends the situation's different and if a person didn't feel compassionate about that, then they've probably got a brick on a chain for a heart, but I just think of the guy's family, how he must be feeling about them, how his wife and kids must feel about knowing he might not be around much longer. It's just a shitty state of affairs for anyone and I can't help but feel sympathy for them. Can't imagine, and hope to never be, in that situation myself.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    I don't think the compassion necessarily has to be fake or insincere - it's a young dad dying from a horrible disease, and I'd personally always feel some sort of empathy and compassion for anyone in that situation.

    Obviously with family and friends the situation's different and if a person didn't feel compassionate about that, then they've probably got a brick on a chain for a heart, but I just think of the guy's family, how he must be feeling about them, how his wife and kids must feel about knowing he might not be around much longer. It's just a shitty state of affairs for anyone and I can't help but feel sympathy for them. Can't imagine, and hope to never be, in that situation myself.
    No man, might as well feel for some cunt else I don't know, least miller has money to ease situation and provide for his weans, I'll concede 'fuck him' was a bit strong and lazy of me but again he's nothing to me

  14. #34
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    No man, might as well feel for some cunt else I don't know, least miller has money to ease situation and provide for his weans, I'll concede 'fuck him' was a bit strong and lazy of me but again he's nothing to me
    C'mon, man, the money doesn't even enter the equation. He's nothing to me either, other than being an ex Celtic player, but I'd feel the same for anyone I heard was in their place. If he goes it's leaving 3 young kids without a father, a wife without a husband, mother without son etc. and I can't help but feel for them.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    fully agree. Someone wants to make a joke about cancer or say 'fuck him' isn't a person in my opinion
    What about calling cunts poofs and darkies or do you let that slide for your boyfriend?

  16. #36

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    More about fake compassion, family and friends I care about, I well remember all the shite when diana died and lofty I'm way older than you but will fight you at dan's gym blindfolded, tied up and in a speedball coma

    HAhaha

  17. #37

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    No man, might as well feel for some cunt else I don't know, least miller has money to ease situation and provide for his weans, I'll concede 'fuck him' was a bit strong and lazy of me but again he's nothing to me
    You are too old, Jakey. Stick to cheap cider and smoking doubts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    What about calling cunts poofs and darkies or do you let that slide for your boyfriend?
    What is this sudden thing with you acting all offended. Bit rich coming fro a wee scumbag who mocked the dead in George Sq. You know the big dawg is trolling and has never called anyone out on a serious level for their creed or sexuality so shut the fuck up. Big Dembers proved your Griffiths fascination to be nothing other than a homoerotic crush.

  18. #38
    Celtic Legend niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Republican South Manchester

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    What about calling cunts poofs and darkies or do you let that slide for your boyfriend?
    Try again dickhead

  19. #39

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    You are too old, Jakey. Stick to cheap cider and smoking doubts.
    .
    I prefer single malt, quality skunk and clean class A's

  20. #40

    Default Re: Liam Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    fully agree. Someone wants to make a joke about cancer or say 'fuck him' isn't a person in my opinion
    get a fuckin life, cancer has taken members of my family but it doesn't mean I have to greet over some cunt I've never met just because he played for my club

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •