Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: What you having for supper.

  1. #81
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    I'll allow it
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  2. #82

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Keeping it simple this morning, couple of crumpets with a few black pudding slices, if that's ok with the Hestons on here.
    Thats still shite.

    Are you the type of guy that makes a statement with what he eats for breakfast? Do you order your food loudly?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  3. #83

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Thats still shite.

    Are you the type of guy that makes a statement with what he eats for breakfast? Do you order your food loudly?

    I don't Pal, quite shy me, when it comes to ordering food.

  4. #84

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    I don't Pal, quite shy me, when it comes to ordering food.
    No wonder. lol

  5. #85

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Keeping it simple this morning, couple of crumpets with a few black pudding slices, if that's ok with the Hestons on here.
    Jesus fuck, mate.

    I was about to back slap you on the old crumpets and then you stick a black pudding on it!!!! You should be in the padeo wing at the jail.

  6. #86

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    It must be all lies. No one ever eats the way he does.

  7. #87

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    It must be all lies. No one ever eats the way he does.

    Yeah no cunt every eats, chicken curry and fried rice
    Kippers for breakfast, what a mad bastard never mind even thinking of black pudding for breakfast
    Crumpets, weird as fuck.

  8. #88

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Yeah no cunt every eats, chicken curry and fried rice
    Kippers for breakfast, what a mad bastard never mind even thinking of black pudding for breakfast
    Crumpets, weird as fuck.
    Pretty much spot on. Couldn't have said it better myself.

  9. #89

    Default Re: What you having for supper.

    Think Wriggers is a bit soft to be on here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •