Thread: Jamesy or Paddy?

Default Re: Jamesy or Paddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Jamesy it is then.
    showing your ITK ability yet again short arse, i'm impressed

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    showing your ITK ability yet again short arse, i'm impressed
    I certainly know more about Celtic than you anyway ya wee tramp. Away and wash the dishes or whatever jakey job it is you do.

I certainly know more about Celtic than you anyway ya wee tramp. Away and wash the dishes or whatever jakey job it is you do.
    short arse your not showing me much love and i'll add your patronising attitude to your character flaws

just remembered you had a fit at a chef on here for having a go at the low waged and now your doing it, did your school not explain what a hypocrite is

short arse your not showing me much love and i'll add your patronising attitude to your character flaws

just remembered you had a fit at a chef on here for having a go at the low waged and now your doing it, did your school not explain what a hypocrite is
    This is completely illegible.

Poor wee Jakey. Posting on here for past few months kidding on he attends Celtic games. Awww.

This is completely illegible.

Poor wee Jakey. Posting on here for past few months kidding on he attends Celtic games. Awww.
    ST in 408 just next to nelson street, see i'm no as scared as you short arse

ST in 408 just next to nelson street, see i'm no as scared as you short arse
    I note that the only people who bring up Nelson Street as some sort of pejorative are those of you who struggle with basics like spelling and grammar. The rest of us seen it for what it was.

The rest of who?

The level of dillusion is incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    The rest of who?

The level of dillusion is incredible
    What's a dillusion, Keanu?

You are aware that you only post on this board to address the Lofters? Like Jakey and Gayboy1990? Big man trolled you all something bad.

What's a dillusion, Keanu?

You are aware that you only post on this board to address the Lofters? Like Jakey and Gayboy1990? Big man trolled you all something bad.
    Well I used to give jammey a fair bit of stick but you shat yourself and got your mate to ban him cus he was gona kick your ass remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Well I used to give jammey a fair bit of stick but you shat yourself and got your mate to ban him cus he was gona kick your ass remember?
    No, that is the narrative of the mongoloid. You should just PM me instead of clogging up the boards. Or are you going to continue on in your quest to try and kid on big Lofters didn't ruin you on this forum?

No, that is the narrative of the mongoloid. You should just PM me instead of clogging up the boards. Or are you going to continue on in your quest to try and kid on big Lofters didn't ruin you on this forum?
    The only owning on this forum was jammey on you. And you know it.

Haha, aye, Keanu. Dead on.

jameeey took your wee balls over nelson st & dans gym, you should stop reacting to people on here laughing at you as it just reminds us how you set yourself up for it with your big man talk the actually shat your pants

jameeey took your wee balls over nelson st & dans gym, you should stop reacting to people on here laughing at you as it just reminds us how you set yourself up for it with your big man talk the actually shat your pants
    Jesus fucking Christ. I get on fine with most people on here and certainly nobody is laughing at me. Bar the dimwits.

Jakey, CB and Keanu - who we can all agree are the more intellectually challenged on this forum, and struggle with grammar and spelling and current affairs - teaming up to come at big Lofters and still losing is hysterical. You are a fair bit older than the other two imbeciles, right enough, so should really act your age. I suppose stupidity knows no age.

All the rest of the troops on here laugh at Nelson Street for what it was yet the trio of idiots like to think it is something else.