Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brendan's Tactics

Default Re: Brendan's Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    If you're serious about that then honestly, not being a prick here, you need medical attention. We are finishing 3rd.
    Brilliant ������
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    If we get a proper defence, keeper and defensive mid. Then we might get the odd result.
    While simultaneously holding onto out best forwards too.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Say what you like about Jammeeyy bhoy. Its a good fucking laugh.

Even though he may or may not be wrong in his argument, he sparked a conversation.

This is the Brendan Rodgers thread, can we discuss Rodgers brilliance here and move the jameeys mental health issues for the jameeys mental thread. There is actually a thread covering this very point.

That's all. Thanks for reading.

Couldn't be arsed finding a more appropriate thread so ...
    West Ham sack their manager and the meeja and their fans are mentioning Brendan, while I applaud their ambition and he would be great for them as he would most clubs BUT GET A FUCKIN GRIP, swap champions league and this season a genuine chance at a europa run to go to a relegation threatened club where success is a top half finish, certainly having more financial muscle than we do, but Brendan played 3 academy players the other day and relishes the prospect of bringing more through, at West ham he just wouldn't get that opportunity. So for any huns having hopeful wet dreams of Brendan going to w.ham(he still has a house in London)forget it, Brendan's staying for 10 in a row.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

They've got Moyes instead lol
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Couldn't be arsed finding a more appropriate thread so ...
    West Ham sack their manager and the meeja and their fans are mentioning Brendan, while I applaud their ambition and he would be great for them as he would most clubs BUT GET A FUCKIN GRIP, swap champions league and this season a genuine chance at a europa run to go to a relegation threatened club where success is a top half finish, certainly having more financial muscle than we do, but Brendan played 3 academy players the other day and relishes the prospect of bringing more through, at West ham he just wouldn't get that opportunity. So for any huns having hopeful wet dreams of Brendan going to w.ham(he still has a house in London)forget it, Brendan's staying for 10 in a row.
    I think it was match of the day 2 or some show on BBC this weekend and there were pundits talking about BR going to West Ham. There was a couple of the usual ignorant twats on there but one guy, I don't know who it was, basically laughed at the thought of it. He said, along the lines of, why would BR want to leave a huge club like us to go to West Ham. The others tried to say that West Ham are a big club and the the guy said, yes they are but not like Celtic and why would he want to take a step down.

You could almost see the EPL fan boys struggle to compute what he was saying.