Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jameeey

Default Re: Euskadi

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Where the fuck did I state that? No, I was referring to you referring to women as "a few cows" and stating "Women are mental they’d slit your throat". You're obviously such a wee virgin who has had several knockbacks from women and now you just buy into the whole 'all wummin are boots', misogynist, chauvinist outlook on life.

Life tip for you: stop the wanking and go out and try and meet a real woman and try treating her with a bit of respect.

You can bet you're wee virgin cock I do. I'm very lucky to have a strong, independent woman by my side and I'm a father to two young daughters who we are raising to be strong independent women too. So aye, I will frown over womanising. Particularly when it comes from wee cunts like you who don't have a fucking scooby about any of it.
    Excellent man. I've lived with 4 separate women over time and was brought up by a fierce granny

Poblacht

Some of us have a life, family to look after, job to go to and don't have the time to spend all day on internet forums. Sorry if I can't be there to impose my demagoguery on you at all times through the day.
    Well done raising a family, working and not having a ‘time’ to be on the interenet all the time. What a load of shite, if you think that makes your decisions better or constitutes a ‘life’ when I make double your salary in a month then away to NHS for medical attention.

Where the fuck did I state that? No, I was referring to you referring to women as "a few cows" and stating "Women are mental they’d slit your throat". You're obviously such a wee virgin who has had several knockbacks from women and now you just buy into the whole 'all wummin are boots', misogynist, chauvinist outlook on life.

Life tip for you: stop the wanking and go out and try and meet a real woman and try treating her with a bit of respect.

You can bet you're wee virgin cock I do. I'm very lucky to have a strong, independent woman by my side and I'm a father to two young daughters who we are raising to be strong independent women too. So aye, I will frown over womanising. Particularly when it comes from wee cunts like you who don't have a fucking scooby about any of it.
    Yes, and their are a few cows and they would slit your throat. Because you cannot handle the truth im a virgin… Aye okay. My life is my experiences and you trying to tell me who I am is just a reflection of your spewing hatred ‘knock backs’ ‘virgin’ laughable fallacies, cringworthy nonsense.

Life tip for you: Don’t be surprised when yer daughter fucks off to Greece with her pals that she gets shagged by some boy with a sleeve.

Lets bet on it then, £1,000 right now. ‘Strong independent woman’ aye okay. The kind of shite you would hear from a cunt who puts half his helmet in his wife then blows his load, goes into work on the monday and pure talks shite about how well his family life is.

C’mon the big family man lets bet.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: Jameeey

Renaming this thread as I dont want to be associated with this spakkery
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    I make double your salary in a month
    Fucking sure you do, ya clown.

Yes, and their are a few cows and they would slit your throat
    Go on then, give me some examples. Or is this just more of your spasticated rambling bullshit?

Lets bet on it then, £1,000 right now.
    Hang on, you want to bet me a grand that I frown over womanising? Fuck me, do you even read or think about the shit you post?

You're damaged, man, honestly. Somewhere along the line some neural pathway in your brain or something has been damaged or blocked and it leads you to acting like a some childlike mongo on internet forums. Seek help. No one here is impressed by it.

If you reply and I don't get back to you, don't think I'm snubbing you. I'm away to enjoy my shite life for the weekend with a wee golf trip to Carnoustie. Have a good weekend and don't wank too much.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

The resident communist boasting how much money he makes and slagging people off for not buying shares in a PLC something seriously wrong with the kid

There needs to be a like button here.
    Stagger consider your last few posts liked
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    There needs to be a like button here.
    Stagger consider your last few posts liked
    same here

Wasn't there Like Buttons a couple of years back?

Just found this thread, Son of a Hun getting bounced all over the place, fantastic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Just found this thread, Son of a Hun getting bounced all over the place, fantastic stuff.
    What you on about, ya food weirdo lol
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    What you on about, ya food weirdo lol
    Just thinking about a black pudding getting sliced.

Lol. Grip needs a getting, my man!

It's you that sounds like a hun, most of us were born into Celtic from both sides of our families while Stagger made his choice of us, you just sound like a sectarian hun limp dick

You can't talk about Jakey's neighbours like that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234