Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jameeey

Default Re: Euskadi

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    When I think of Lars I think of that big sound German cunt from Gogglebox.
    Do you often think about other guys then, coz that sounds as gay as fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    i think of you as the guy who winds cunt up, not always successfully, and spies on the topless swedish woman next door, is that gay?

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    i think of you as the guy who winds cunt up, not always successfully, and spies on the topless swedish woman next door, is that gay?
    Not gay but pretty accurate except it's women not woman

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    That sounds like something a six year old would write.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    And you wondered why I was calling you a misogynist...

Good luck with the divorce, Lars. Hope it all goes through with minimum pain for all involved and you can move on with your life soon.
    It will take another 4 years, that' s the law in Ireland. But honestly, I give a damn, if that wagon has maximum pain, same with her poxy family.

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    And you wondered why I was calling you a misogynist...
    Pathetic.

Stagger Lee; Any thing that isn't monogamous is misogynist.

Bet you frown over womanising.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post

Any man worth their salt would.

Poblacht

Any man worth their salt would.
    So, for example, both the male and female are single you'd still stand by that statement?

So, for example, both the male and female are single you'd still stand by that statement?
    You wrote that after talking about monogamy.

Poblacht

You wrote that after talking about monogamy.
    Well, obviously?

Well, obviously?
    Monogamy means staying faithful to one person. You tried to mock the morality of this, yes?

Poblacht

Monogamy means staying faithful to one person. You tried to mock the morality of this, yes?
    I know what it means, hence why I used the duality to rebuttal SL's demagoguery, so that is a no. Myself, getting branded misogynistic is farcical. His whole persistence branding me it (three times now) with no incontrovertible quote (when I have asked him twice) is just predicated on his continuing hatred and hostility. While he denys the patronising and masks it under "pity" when I ask him whats his problem after he quotes me then signs off majority of the time, then comes back on, makes a statement that he feels my presence has made him post less because I post unconventional material that might sound asinine to him. The cunt is literally a weirdo.

I know what it means, hence why I used the duality to rebuttal SL's demagoguery, so that is a no. Myself, getting branded misogynistic is farcical. His whole persistence branding me it (three times now) with no incontrovertible quote (when I have asked him twice) is just predicated on his continuing hatred and hostility. While he denys the patronising and masks it under "pity" when I ask him whats his problem after he quotes me then signs off majority of the time, then comes back on, makes a statement that he feels my presence has made him post less because I post unconventional material that might sound asinine to him. The cunt is literally a weirdo.
    that's him told by the aliens built the pyramids,holocaust denying,share dealing anti-capitalist

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    that's him told by the aliens built the pyramids,holocaust denying,share dealing anti-capitalist
    I don't deny the holocaust, Dan makes good points about it, the official narrative is clearly inconsistent. It should be given an independent investigation along with Hitlers escape to South America. Answers must be made.

Capitalism is nothing more than an inherented failed architecture that maintains elitism, poverty, death and war on our planet. The idea that we are forced into work for our basic survival (food, water, shelter and clothes) is asinine and insane to assume we cannot move into a greater system when we have hidden zero energy systems that can end the Petrodollar economy in a second. Imagine one device where it would sit in your house and give you energy to do anything, imagine a water car, imagine reverse engineering astronautics etc? You've never researched it all, instead you're another sheep conforming to the system.

ET's You better believe it, we are in Šther my friend, our brain is the receivers of consciousness - hence why you and I were born with a blank state. We have been in contact with ETs for years (Zeta Reticuli). Read up the MJ-12. You will thank me later.
    Last edited by Poblacht; 20-10-2017 at 05:30 AM.

You are called a misogynist because of the way you talk about women. Like politics, economics, Celtic etc it is an area you don't know much about and are clearly frustrated by that.

Poblacht

You are called a misogynist because of the way you talk about women. Like politics, economics, Celtic etc it is an area you don't know much about and are clearly frustrated by that.
    So, like SL, both of yous cannot prove it? Right then. The rest of the demagoguery is just irrational hatred spewing ad hominem fallacies as its a reflection of your illusion being destroyed which puts your 'fustrated' insanity into the highest context of irony. Cute.

Nelson Street any time, babes. It will be more than a love bite, I can promise you that x
    Last edited by Poblacht; 20-10-2017 at 05:35 AM.

So, like SL, both of yous cannot prove it? Right then. The rest of the demagoguery is just irrational hatred spewing ad hominem fallacies as its a reflection of your illusion being destroyed which puts your 'fustrated' insanity into the highest context of irony. Cute.

Nelson Street any time, babes. It will be more than a love bite, I can promise you that x
    Prove it? Is this the new FACT! Your posts are all the evidence.

A blow job?

Stagger Lee; Any thing that isn't monogamous is misogynist.
    Where the fuck did I state that? No, I was referring to you referring to women as "a few cows" and stating "Women are mental they’d slit your throat". You're obviously such a wee virgin who has had several knockbacks from women and now you just buy into the whole 'all wummin are boots', misogynist, chauvinist outlook on life.

Life tip for you: stop the wanking and go out and try and meet a real woman and try treating her with a bit of respect.

You can bet you're wee virgin cock I do. I'm very lucky to have a strong, independent woman by my side and I'm a father to two young daughters who we are raising to be strong independent women too. So aye, I will frown over womanising. Particularly when it comes from wee cunts like you who don't have a fucking scooby about any of it.

Some of us have a life, family to look after, job to go to and don't have the time to spend all day on internet forums. Sorry if I can't be there to impose my demagoguery on you at all times through the day.

Wasting your time, man, the wee kid's not got a fucking clue about anything at all. A rambling, incoherent mess of a boy. I honestly do feel sorry for him.