Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dundee (h) Saturday

Default Dundee (h) Saturday

Gordon

Ralston Boyata Bitton KT

Kouassi Rogic Ntcham

Roberts Dembele Sinclair

Surely Kouassi is fit? Brown and Armstrong won't need the match fitness so best they get a full recovery. Simunovic and Lustig rested.

Default Re: Dundee (h) Saturday

Would rest Rogic as well given he'll be coming back from Australia. Put McGregor in his place.

Hopefully another skelping for that wee cunt McCann. Then, just after the final whistle, Hector pops out the stands and gives him a large tax bill.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Hopefully another skelping for that wee cunt McCann. Then, just after the final whistle, Hector pops out the stands and gives him a large tax bill.
    Am I right in saying EBT comes from Greenock originally? Took a drive down that way the other day. It is fucking lovely. Across the water especially. Would live in Dumbarton one day.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Surely Kouassi is fit?
    He got injured getting injured
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Am I right in saying EBT comes from Greenock originally? Took a drive down that way the other day. It is fucking lovely. Across the water especially. Would live in Dumbarton one day.
    Dumbarton as I remember it, shithole, full of knob heads and arseholes..

Come to think of it lofty you would fit in well there

Port Glasgow. He grew up 2 streets up from my mums and we all used to hang about together when we were wee.

Beautiful part of the country - I saw the view over to Dumbarton, Ben Lomond an that every single day growing up. Just a pity the towns themselves are absolute shiters.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Port Glasgow. He grew up 2 streets up from my mums and we all used to hang about together when we were wee.

Beautiful part of the country - I saw the view over to Dumbarton, Ben Lomond an that every single day growing up. Just a pity the towns themselves are absolute shiters.
    Been way over a decade since I was down that way and forgotten how nice it is. Possibly one of nicest parts of Scotland. Scenery is absolutely stunning, and it is only half hour down the road from Glasgow. If I were to live there it would need to be somewhere right on the periphery of a town, like a wee cottage with no neighbours.

Just realised you meant you grew up with EBT. I thought you meant Pual at first. Did you know the little cock-socket? Were his family big Tims?

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Yeah I know people from the Port who also grew up near McCann and his family (and neil himself) were all tims. The definition of soup taker.

Just realised you meant you grew up with EBT. I thought you meant Pual at first. Did you know the little cock-socket? Were his family big Tims?
    Aye, knew him very well - ran about with a load of us since wee fellas up until teens, played fitba with him. Always big tims, his whole family are, and he went to St Stephens school.

I actually mind his maws windaes got panned in when he scored a brace (I think) against us not long after he signed for them.

Aye, knew him very well - ran about with a load of us since wee fellas up until teens, played fitba with him. Always big tims, his whole family are, and he went to St Stephens school.

I actually mind his maws windaes got panned in when he scored a brace (I think) against us not long after he signed for them.
    He's a total cretin but how he never ended up with us is a mystery. I think TB wanted him too.

He's a total cretin but how he never ended up with us is a mystery. I think TB wanted him too.
    Apparently he couldn't turn down the money/side letters etc. he was offered at Zombies...

Seriously hope it comes back to bite the wee prick in the arse.

Apparently he couldn't turn down the money/side letters etc. he was offered at Zombies...

Seriously hope it comes back to bite the wee prick in the arse.
    Aye I have never been too fussed about the title stripping because in their thick minds they would never accept it. But if their players had to pay it back it would be poetic. Does his Ma still stay there?

Aye I have never been too fussed about the title stripping because in their thick minds they would never accept it. But if their players had to pay it back it would be poetic. Does his Ma still stay there?
    Got no idea, tbh. I moved away from the port 20 odd years ago. Pretty sure his brother ended up OD’ing on the smack though.

Got no idea, tbh. I moved away from the port 20 odd years ago. Pretty sure his brother ended up OD’ing on the smack though.
    Aye along the lines of what I was thinking. Doesn't strike me as the type to look after his family.

The Port is an absolute shit hole tbh. I come from Greenock, which is also a shit hole in large parts but there are parts of both towns which are really nice. When I was young it was mostly wino's and thugs but now from what I gather, it's smack city there. Shame really as Greenock has had a lot of work done on it and it's not that bad a place, except for the wankers that live there.

Some of the views though are stunning. My sister has a house that is on a hill and she can see over the water for miles in each direction.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    from what I gather, it's smack city there.
    That's all calmed down remarkably these days, mate. There's still a few junkies kicking about both towns but nowhere near the extent that it was during the 80's and 90's. I think the young team have looked at their junkie parents and thought 'fuck that' and just stayed clear of the stuff, thankfully.

Fuck, the amount of people I went to school with who died from it must easily be into the double figures and the number who ended up in jail must be higher. Glad I had the sense to stay away from it myself.

Honestly cant wait for this game. Feels like forever since the last.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Dembele needs a good few 90mins. Fat cunt. lol