Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bayern

Default Bayern

Gordon

Lustig Simunovic Boyata KT

Brown Ntcham Armstrong

Forrest Dembele Sinclair

Back eight players don't really need qualified. Only dubiety might come from Rogic not being in but Armstrong covers far more ground.

Forrest is in solely for his ability to track back more than Paddy.

Dembele because taking sentiment out of it he is the far better option for this. He can hold the ball up and games like this are where we truly need him. Leigh can get a wee rest after his Scotland exertions and can start the home game.

1-1.

Default Re: Bayern

Dembele would be ideal to hold the ball up, however he looks about 2 stone overweight and played quite pish since he has been back.

So hopefully he is match fit by then.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

I don't think we'll get anything from this game but our away form is not too bad in Europe these days. We're 3 games undefeated in the group stages since the mauling in Barca. Hopefully we put up a good performance and show a bit of belief. If we do, we could keep it interesting. Hopefully anyway.

Will Jozo be fit for this?

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    Will Jozo be fit for this?
    Nothing confirmed. Internet rumours at the time said it was only a minor strain and not a tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Nothing confirmed. Internet rumours at the time said it was only a minor strain and not a tear.
    Bosnian fa said their scan showed a 4cm tear

I'm hoping we can get at least a point out of the two games
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Brown, jozo and Armstrong in squad for Germany according to Brendan

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Brown, jozo and Armstrong in squad for Germany according to Brendan
    Hope them three players are in the squad. It is possible to beat them Bavarian inbreds. Just show no fear

I think we can take something from this game. If Dembele hurries up and gets fitter and we sort out our defensive issues. Then, why not?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

We're going to get absolutely horsed. I'm actually embarrassed for fellow fans who seem to think Bayern are there for the taking. Dunno is it disrespectful or just sheer naivety .
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    We're going to get absolutely horsed. I'm actually embarrassed for fellow fans who seem to think Bayern are there for the taking. Dunno is it disrespectful or just sheer naivety .
    If we go in there with a bit of belief, we might do okay. I just don't think we will tbh. I can't see us getting anything from the game but I just hope we don't get battered.

Anderlecht has folk's tail up. Pretty simple to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Anderlecht has folk's tail up. Pretty simple to work out.
    Must be giving them too much credit then because that is absolutely ridiculous. Like PSG they are one of the best teams in the world.

By the same measure we shouldn't act like it's the end of the world when they tonk us. But I'm sure we will.

Just wonder if you felt the same way when fans thought we could take something from Barcelona, Juventus, A.C Milan, Liverpool, Manchester United over the years.

Did you get embarrassed for fellow fans who seemed to think we could beat Barcelona under Neil Lennon?

Bayern are usually top seed just because they're not doesn't make them any easier, we score there I'll be happy. End of Saturdays game he went 3 at the back with Bitton in the middle, even practicing that scares me

Bayern are usually top seed just because they're not doesn't make them any easier, we score there I'll be happy. End of Saturdays game he went 3 at the back with Bitton in the middle, even practicing that scares me
    Bitton being on the payroll scares me

Our next 3 games are on bt starting with bayern then hibs and next wed the sheep

Our next 3 games are on bt starting with bayern then hibs and next wed the sheep
    Excellent, Sutton is the man. Love when he winds people up.

I cant wait for the upcoming games. Bayern will be great.

Where will you be watching?

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Just wonder if you felt the same way when fans thought we could take something from Barcelona, Juventus, A.C Milan, Liverpool, Manchester United over the years.

Did you get embarrassed for fellow fans who seemed to think we could beat Barcelona under Neil Lennon?
    Except nobody was saying that before those games. And even if they were it's still a stupid point because we've lost many more of those games than we've won, which is the very reason they stick out.