Thread: Let's cut the shit eh

Default Let's cut the shit eh

The forum is going down the drain bhoys. Let's cut the shit. I know I'm guilty at times but I've an excuse. I can't go out to the pub and have the banter there. Whys your excuses??
    Seriously. This place used to be bouncing. The craic was great and the conversations were excellent. Maybe we should try and get back to that. Obv there will be disagreements and what not but maybe we should be a bit more mature about then
    CB made a decent point about contributing well. Most of have done in the past. Let's resurrect this place
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Default Re: Let's cut the shit eh

Excuses for what?

As for me, I have shitty working hours as a carer, plus going through a dirty divorce battle atm. But still, I try keep a certain level of good behavior ... sort of

Amen to that.

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1916 View Post
    Excuses for what?

As for me, I have shitty working hours as a carer, plus going through a dirty divorce battle atm. But still, I try keep a certain level of good behavior ... sort of
    All the best mate

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    The forum is going down the drain bhoys. Let's cut the shit. I know I'm guilty at times but I've an excuse. I can't go out to the pub and have the banter there. Whys your excuses??
    Seriously. This place used to be bouncing. The craic was great and the conversations were excellent. Maybe we should try and get back to that. Obv there will be disagreements and what not but maybe we should be a bit more mature about then
    CB made a decent point about contributing well. Most of have done in the past. Let's resurrect this place
    Great but only way it works is every post is treated for what it is and responses aren't predetermined because of who the poster is.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    All the best mate
    Thanks