Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lolercoaster

Default Re: Lolercoaster

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Lofty - personality of the year hahahaha.

Maybe best personality at your local chemist ya junkie bam.
    Who was the person with addiction issues that left such a stain on you, pal. Was it daddy? Mummy's boyfriend?

If you had any self-awareness you would know anyone filled with such hatred has been conditioned as so. It's not just now I remember you with Nial when he told us all his ordeal. I am sorry you had a tough childhood, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Nah, I just meant nobody really liked you. That's not lies. Aw, that's nice, pal. Wee Jamie has a new pal.
    People I don't know don't like me??? Fuck sake I'm distraught!
    You are a clown, lofty nae baws

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    People I don't know don't like me??? Fuck sake I'm distraught!
    You are a clown, lofty nae baws
    Aye, nobody liked you. Bit of a pariah.

ERR YE ARE. BIG MAN'S BACK AND TOOK HIS FORUM BACK FROM THE MONGOS. WOOP WOOP COCK OOT.

Nothing wrong with WGS. Might disagree on some views, but wouldnt say I dont like him because of that.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Who was the person with addiction issues that left such a stain on you, pal. Was it daddy? Mummy's boyfriend?

If you had any self-awareness you would know anyone filled with such hatred has been conditioned as so. It's not just now I remember you with Nial when he told us all his ordeal. I am sorry you had a tough childhood, kiddo.
    As i said. Maybe its areas. Like the east end. Defo full of hopeless addicts like you.

Maybe sick of zombies, grasses and shite bags like u ya wee faggot.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Nothing wrong with WGS. Might disagree on some views, but wouldnt say I dont like him because of that.
    Aye, you would say that now. Fact remains he has always been an outsider and is starting the sycophancy to try and get in with a wee crowd. It's a wee shame.

As i said. Maybe its areas. Like the east end. Defo full of hopeless addicts like you.

Maybe sick of zombies, grasses and shite bags like u ya wee faggot.
    Awww. I am sorry your Daddy wasn't around.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    No worries Dan, married 30 odd years and no even sure the missus likes me he clutching at straws now, really piss poor come backs, the personal attacks will just continue now.
    I booked that fukin flight as well!

Aye, you would say that now. Fact remains he has always been an outsider and is starting the sycophancy to try and get in with a wee crowd. It's a wee shame.
    Feeling threatened nae baws? You are pathetic

Feeling threatened nae baws? You are pathetic
    Threatened? Nah, mate, just laughing at you ya old lickspittle.

Awww. I am sorry your Daddy wasn't around.
    I am the daddy wee man. I own u ya prick.

No worries Dan, married 30 odd years and no even sure the missus likes me
    This is not an exclusive thing. lol

I am the daddy wee man. I own u ya prick.
    You can't just say that, though. I get folk banned, make folk leave the forum. I AM THE FUCKING DADDY. Sorry if that word is triggering you. I know your Daddy abandoned you.

Between you and CB and Jamie this forum is a pile of pish now. All the threads are fucked.
    If you disregard the nonsense and bravado in Jameey's posts a lot of what he says is interesting. The other two don't offer anything though. CB used to but fuck knows what happened hon
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    If you disregard the nonsense and bravado in Jameey's posts a lot of what he says is interesting. The other two don't offer anything though. CB used to but fuck knows what happened hon
    Something bad happened in his life. Totally different person in space of about six months. I never had an issue with him before. Came back on here and he had been challenging that old WGS to fights and then he started it on me when I questioned his usage of the word fascist.

So what do you two offer? Except listening to both of u bitch about other members like a couple of little girls?

Hardly anycunt talks about football on here. Matchday threads are dead. Even a game a few weeks ago didnt have a thread until after the game.

99% of the threads are totally pointless even before cunts start arguing. So u want decent input then make decent threads. Take part better yourself

Or just sit n moan like fuck if that is what u two are good for.

So what do you two offer? Except listening to both of u bitch about other members like a couple of little girls?

Hardly anycunt talks about football on here. Matchday threads are dead. Even a game a few weeks ago didnt have a thread until after the game.

99% of the threads are totally pointless even before cunts start arguing. So u want decent input then make decent threads. Take part better yourself

To be fair there has been some decent threads on here but he last month or so they're all getting hijacked. Which imo is meaning that people are less likely to start talking about football eg.

I started the hibs thread.
    Most of the threads are pointless because you cream your panties when you think you're putting someone in your pocket
    You're pathetic

I started the hibs thread.
    Most of the threads are pointless because you cream your panties when you think you're putting someone in your pocket
    You're pathetic
    Only person in my pockets lofty. Always has been since Griffiths.

Dont get raging at me cos i slagged jakies. Rippin out ye