Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Lolercoaster

  1. #41

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    If you disregard the nonsense and bravado in Jameey's posts a lot of what he says is interesting. The other two don't offer anything though. CB used to but fuck knows what happened hon
    So what do you two offer? Except listening to both of u bitch about other members like a couple of little girls?

    Hardly anycunt talks about football on here. Matchday threads are dead. Even a game a few weeks ago didnt have a thread until after the game.

    99% of the threads are totally pointless even before cunts start arguing. So u want decent input then make decent threads. Take part better yourself

    Or just sit n moan like fuck if that is what u two are good for.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

    Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    So what do you two offer? Except listening to both of u bitch about other members like a couple of little girls?

    Hardly anycunt talks about football on here. Matchday threads are dead. Even a game a few weeks ago didnt have a thread until after the game.

    99% of the threads are totally pointless even before cunts start arguing. So u want decent input then make decent threads. Take part better yourself

    Or just sit n moan like fuck if that is what u two are good for.
    To be fair there has been some decent threads on here but he last month or so they're all getting hijacked. Which imo is meaning that people are less likely to start talking about football eg.

  3. #43
    Celtic Legend niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Republican South Manchester

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    So what do you two offer? Except listening to both of u bitch about other members like a couple of little girls?

    Hardly anycunt talks about football on here. Matchday threads are dead. Even a game a few weeks ago didnt have a thread until after the game.

    99% of the threads are totally pointless even before cunts start arguing. So u want decent input then make decent threads. Take part better yourself

    Or just sit n moan like fuck if that is what u two are good for.
    I started the hibs thread.
    Most of the threads are pointless because you cream your panties when you think you're putting someone in your pocket
    You're pathetic
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

    Celtic - more than just a club

    1312

    Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

  4. #44

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    I started the hibs thread.
    Most of the threads are pointless because you cream your panties when you think you're putting someone in your pocket
    You're pathetic
    Only person in my pockets lofty. Always has been since Griffiths.

    Dont get raging at me cos i slagged jakies. Rippin out ye

  5. #45
    Celtic Legend niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Republican South Manchester

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Only person in my pockets lofty. Always has been since Griffiths.

    Dont get raging at me cos i slagged jakies. Rippin out ye
    I have no idea what that means. Care to translate.
    You used to be a worthwhile poster. Nowadays it's all bravado and bullshit. Don't get me wrong we are all guilty of it but you are way ahead of everyone else. Give it a rest and let's get back to decent discussions eh

  6. #46

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Only person in my pockets lofty. Always has been since Griffiths.

    Dont get raging at me cos i slagged jakies. Rippin out ye
    You can keep saying this back pocket thing like it means anything but it is just like Jamie saying shitebag. Your father was a heroin addict and your damaged childhood has turned you into a monster. A boy who slags dead people out doing their Xmas shopping and alcoholics is capable of anything. You really are a sinister little man.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    ^^^^ there ye go niall. Yer man trying to slag peoples family for being junkies. Is that not on your not funny list cos u dont jag up?

    Or just ignore the contradiction of lofty calling someone a junkie yet in next sentence saying im capable of anything for slagging alkies

    What an absolute retard. Like u need to be slow to not realise how daft that post is.

  8. #48
    Celtic Legend niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Republican South Manchester

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    ^^^^ there ye go niall. Yer man trying to slag peoples family for being junkies. Is that not on your not funny list cos u dont jag up?

    Or just ignore the contradiction of lofty calling someone a junkie yet in next sentence saying im capable of anything for slagging alkies

    What an absolute retard. Like u need to be slow to not realise how daft that post is.
    I don't see any slagging in that
    Fuck sake me and lofty have fallen out loads of times on this forum. Get over yourself

  9. #49

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    I don't see any slagging in that
    Fuck sake me and lofty have fallen out loads of times on this forum. Get over yourself
    Is it not? Hahah even though my dads not a junkie. Lofty can just state peoples family are junkies with zero proof

    That isnt mocking people and the addiction. A very selective mind niall.

    Just showing u two for what u are. Contradicting. Raging at me but all arse licky with lofty for same stuff

    Lofty likewise always sick jokes then feigns being offended. What a pussy lol

  10. #50

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    CB is a very dark little character. Very very sinister.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    CB is a very dark little character. Very very sinister.
    If only there wasn't laws.

  12. #52

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Is it not? Hahah even though my dads not a junkie. Lofty can just state peoples family are junkies with zero proof
    You started trying to call me a junkie because Niall said I have been through some shit in my life. You are completely warped, little man. You have waited for years to try and have a go at the Big Daddy and thought you had your chance today when you were team handed. I took on you all and won and now you have completely lost your shit.

    You have previous. Slagging off the dead from George Square was completely subhuman and today you try to mock Niall but he is ten times the man you will ever be.

  13. #53
    Celtic Legend niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Republican South Manchester

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Is it not? Hahah even though my dads not a junkie. Lofty can just state peoples family are junkies with zero proof

    That isnt mocking people and the addiction. A very selective mind niall.

    Just showing u two for what u are. Contradicting. Raging at me but all arse licky with lofty for same stuff

    Lofty likewise always sick jokes then feigns being offended. What a pussy lol
    If you say so kiddo

  14. #54

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    You started trying to call me a junkie because Niall said I have been through some shit in my life. You are completely warped, little man. You have waited for years to try and have a go at the Big Daddy and thought you had your chance today when you were team handed. I took on you all and won and now you have completely lost your shit.

    You have previous. Slagging off the dead from George Square was completely subhuman and today you try to mock Niall but he is ten times the man you will ever be.
    I have a sick sense of humour. Are u a left wing nutter who thinks sick humour should be banned

    Should it all be knock knock jokes? Would that be your level?

    Again niall suggested u were a tought guy because this shit u been through in yer life. I was interested in this mysterious connection between experience and toughness

    Still havent got an answer so why dont u share and put it to bed?

  15. #55

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I have a sick sense of humour. Are u a left wing nutter who thinks sick humour should be banned

    Should it all be knock knock jokes? Would that be your level?

    Again niall suggested u were a tought guy because this shit u been through in yer life. I was interested in this mysterious connection between experience and toughness

    Still havent got an answer so why dont u share and put it to bed?
    We all have sick senses of humour on here.

    You crossed the line bigtime and you know it. Apologise and that's it done. I have PMd Jamie and we won't be fighting on the forum anymore. Whatever happens will be between us two.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Lolercoaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    We all have sick senses of humour on here.

    You crossed the line bigtime and you know it. Apologise and that's it done. I have PMd Jamie and we won't be fighting on the forum anymore. Whatever happens will be between us two.
    There isn't a line and i'll apologise for fuck all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •