Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lolercoaster

Default Lolercoaster

I think its pretty obvious to anyone who cares that Lofty/lolercoaster is never going to have the balls for a fight with my bro.

Its sad as he started the whole thing off, with 'punch your cunt in' warnings and filthy abusive remarks about our mother and when he was stood up to he cried like a big baby, 'the police might come', ' might go to jail'. ' wouldn't stoop so low' ,, all terrified bullshit panic responds from a big shitebag drug riddled ladyboy.

Hes trying all kinds of tactics to avoid it from getting Jay banned and deflection on every post.

I think its time a winner was declared and as you win nothing in life if your always running away then there is surely only one Board67 champion?

Default Re: Lolercoaster

How can Lofty expect to go 12 rounds when he can't even take the 12 steps?
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    How can Lofty expect to go 12 rounds when he can't even take the 12 steps?
    See, the problem is that when it was first suggested to him about bouncing about inside a 'ring' he got excited and said yes coz he thought he was being offered a bit of anal from Jameeyy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    See, the problem is that when it was first suggested to him about bouncing about inside a 'ring' he got excited and said yes coz he thought he was being offered a bit of anal from Jameeyy.
    He would be sitting on a rubber ring after taking jambos sausage

I thought you would have stopped using this account, WGS after getting outed for the racist shite on Lars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    I thought you would have stopped using this account, WGS after getting outed for the racist shite on Lars.
    More deflection, always the same pattern, your M.O. is so obvious to try and deflect from your own shortcomings, the bold Jameeyy sussed you out long time ago.

More deflection, always the same pattern, your M.O. is so obvious to try and deflect from your own shortcomings, the bold Jameeyy sussed you out long time ago.
    Jamie didn't suss me out. You know that. He got all mad when I rejected him.

Jamie didn't suss me out. You know that. He got all mad when I rejected him.
    what you saying a lovers quarrel ?
    To be fair to Jameeyy, hes not a bad looking lad and lets be honest your a bit of a scraggy looking cunt, so more chance hes knocked you back.

what you saying a lovers quarrel ?
    To be fair to Jameeyy, hes not a bad looking lad and lets be honest your a bit of a scraggy looking cunt, so more chance hes knocked you back.
    Desperate stuff, old man.

Desperate stuff, old man.
    not as desperate as '' no going to fight him the polis might come ''

not as desperate as '' no going to fight him the polis might come ''
    Between you and CB and Jamie this forum is a pile of pish now. All the threads are fucked.

Between you and CB and Jamie this forum is a pile of pish now. All the threads are fucked.
    No, son. Its because you’ve been ousted out for what you are. Cunts are sick of your shite.

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    No, son. Its because you’ve been ousted out for what you are. Cunts are sick of your shite.
    Ousted? You know what that word means? Who are cunts? I have never liked CB, WGS or you so the three of you trying to team up is no surprise. Your three minds joined together still aren't enough for your old Da.

Ousted? You know what that word means? Who are cunts? I have never liked CB, WGS or you so the three of you trying to team up is no surprise. Your three minds joined together still aren't enough for your old Da.
    ‘Ousted’ is a East word, son. It means cunts have realised what you’re all about; a internet cardboard hardman. See in all honestly, son. See us three you mentioned, each and every one of us would punch fuck out of you in person if you continued any of your shite. Even wgs3inarow has lost it for you… Truth comes out in the end, shitebag, and you can’t back fuck all up. My whole details are splatered on this site you dont even have the bottle to be in my position and again ill reiterate the point on my previous post, least wgs3inarow has integrity through PMs.

Your the one who starts trying to be a big man with aggressive responses along with personal insults then the same old deflection attempts and threatening bans.
    Your the cunt who ruins most threads.

Your the one who starts trying to be a big man with aggressive responses along with personal insults then the same old deflection attempts and threatening bans.
    I dont know how many times CelticBhoy has put him in his place then hes derailed threads because of it.

‘Ousted’ is a East word, son. It means cunts have realised what you’re all about; a internet cardboard hardman. See in all honestly, son. See us three you mentioned, each and every one of us would punch fuck out of you in person if you continued any of your shite. Even wgs3inarow has lost it for you… Truth comes out in the end, shitebag, and you can’t back fuck all up. My whole details are splatered on this site you dont even have the bottle to be in my position and again ill reiterate the point on my previous post, least wgs3inarow has integrity through PMs.
    You don't know what ousted means. You use words a lot that you don't understand. Couldn't really understand the rest of your post, Jam Jamester Gay.

Quite a juvenile post for an OAP.

I dont know how many times CelticBhoy has put him in his place then hes derailed threads because of it.
    Haha, aye sure, kid. Nice to see you have met a new friend. WGS has always been a bit of an outsider on here so makes sense he runs with the loonies now.

To be honest here Lofty mate. You did say you could smash him. I gave you an opurtunty to go toe to toe without risk of prosecution and you knocked it back> You have no reason to knock it back other than you think he could do you.

Im not trying to be funny mate, but thats how it looks.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quite a juvenile post for an OAP.

Haha, aye sure, kid. Nice to see you have met a new friend. WGS has always been a bit of an outsider on here so makes sense he runs with the loonies now.
    Juvenile, ta ( auld cunt aye but not an OAP )
    Classing an anonymous forum poster as an outsider, its ma ball and you no playing, ya fkn roaster.
    And jameeyy is still a raving lunatic, but a genuine one who's true to his word.