View Poll Results: Do we ban the fucking lunatic cunt?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aye

2 25.00%
  • No

6 75.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

Poblacht

Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Every thread is getting ruined.

Funny ripping the cunt but the novelty is thin. Gaybhoy1990 too.
    Shitebag

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    When did you realise you were a hard nut? Was it the day u were strong enough to push your creepy uncle off your arse?

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Photo of you I paid a blackhat hacker to obtain
    That made me laugh
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    When did you realise you were a hard nut? Was it the day u were strong enough to push your creepy uncle off your arse?
    That's really funny. Paedophilia jokes are all I expect from a sad little nomark.

Had to vote no. Fair enough the guy's an absolute reprobate, and his 'shitebag/let's meet for a scrap/aliens/I know more about the world than anycunt else' patter is boring as fuck, but to permanently ban him for it is a bit out of order, especially as it'll be a ban based on one individuals personal dislike of him.

There's the ignore function there for anyone not wanting to read his pish and to prevent him ruining every single thread maybe admin can slap him with a short term ban on the proviso that when he returns he wraps it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Had to vote no. Fair enough the guy's an absolute reprobate, and his 'shitebag/let's meet for a scrap/aliens/I know more about the world than anycunt else' patter is boring as fuck, but to permanently ban him for it is a bit out of order, especially as it'll be a ban based on one individuals personal dislike of him.

There's the ignore function there for anyone not wanting to read his pish and to prevent him ruining every single thread maybe admin can slap him with a short term ban on the proviso that when he returns he wraps it in.
    agreed, voted no as well, don't see any reason to ban except to get lofty an escape from all the fighting pish and he encouraged it as much as jameeyy in the first place.

No, he shouldn't get banned.

You should fight him, like you said you would. Lofty. The east-end hard man. Hahaha.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post

You should fight him, like you said you would. Lofty. The east-end hard man. Hahaha.
    Theres as much chance of that as there is of C.L. music playing at Ibrox anytime soon.

lol. Jammeeyy shouldnt be banned though, ffs. The idea of banning him is crazy. As if Lofty has and authority, which I'm happy Euskadi pointed out - he does not.

Euskadi doenst want him banned either, teh last time was more of a joke because jameeyy asked to be banned and Euskadi was like "oh, okay - one month okay for you?"

Jameeyy likes to post controversial things. a lot of what he said has substance to it and maybe other things do not. But he has a right to speak his mind. Who are we if we want someone banned because they dont follow our belief system?

Maybe the threads are getting cluttered, but so what. I could literally scroll down to the person I want to talk to and reply to them without ever reading any other post. Its not hard.

Use you fucking scroll wheel. lol

That's really funny. Paedophilia jokes are all I expect from a sad little nomark.
    You took a while to reply last night, were you out catching dragons?
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Poblacht

Jameeyy likes to post controversial things. a lot of what he said has substance to it and maybe other things do not. But he has a right to speak his mind. Who are we if we want someone banned because they dont follow our belief system?
    Spot on. That’s the thing, mate. See, my inflrmation comes from mainly books. I have read recently about ETs, propulsion systems and free energy systems. Problem is when thats mounted on here the cardboard gangster starts throwing out insults to family because he cannot acerpt the truth, thats not my problem. Aye, its went out of control a bit thread after thread but least I was there on Nelson St.

Anyway, its done, hes finished on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    Spot on. That’s the thing, mate. See, my inflrmation comes from mainly books. I have read recently about ETs, propulsion systems and free energy systems. Problem is when thats mounted on here the cardboard gangster starts throwing out insults to family because he cannot acerpt the truth, thats not my problem. Aye, its went out of control a bit thread after thread but least I was there on Nelson St.

It like I said, you should have the right to post whatever you like. If people disagree they also have that right. Thats one of the reasons I only use this forum on the internet. A place I thought we could share thoughts, critise those thoughts and generally have a laugh.

Banning people from here is the last thing I thought I would see and I was really disappointed in that.

Yes, you have views and I am interested in them. If there is anything I disagree with then I would tell you and we caould discuss it. Thats what its all about.

Yes, you called him out, he has had two opportunities to face you. One of those opportunities were provided by me so that no one was at risk of getting lifted or having to spend cash.

Refusing the latter makes me wonder if he really does have the bottle.

The difference between you and him, is that, I know 100% that you are up for the cup. So that kind of tells me everything and everyone else on here who really has the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post

I'm finished on here!!! I'm the daddy and always will be.

See, my inflrmation comes from mainly books. I have read recently about ETs, propulsion systems and free energy systems
    Aye, dead on, horse.

It like I said, you should have the right to post whatever you like. If people disagree they also have that right. Thats one of the reasons I only use this forum on the internet. A place I thought we could share thoughts, critise those thoughts and generally have a laugh.

Banning people from here is the last thing I thought I would see and I was really disappointed in that.

Yes, you have views and I am interested in them. If there is anything I disagree with then I would tell you and we caould discuss it. Thats what its all about.

Yes, you called him out, he has had two opportunities to face you. One of those opportunities were provided by me so that no one was at risk of getting lifted or having to spend cash.

The difference between you and him, is that, I know 100% that you are up for the cup. So that kind of tells me everything and everyone else on here who really has the bottle.
    You not going to invite me out again, Danster?

Poblacht

Thats it mate. 100%.

You not going to invite me out again, Danster?
    Invite you out to what. The meet up thing?

Invite you out to what. The meet up thing?
    Legs and co, mind? Or one of they other strip joints. I will get the PMs if you want. Sure it was for a Hun game.

Legs and co, mind? Or one of they other strip joints. I will get the PMs if you want. Sure it was for a Hun game.
    To Diamond Dolls in Mitchel Street was it?

To Diamond Dolls in Mitchel Street was it?
    That's the ticket. You gutted the Big Daddy rejected you too?

That's the ticket. You gutted the Big Daddy rejected you too?
    Not really as you would have probably been rejected at the door.