View Poll Results: Do we ban the fucking lunatic cunt?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aye

    2 25.00%
  • No

    6 75.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

Thread: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

  1. #1

    Default Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Every thread is getting ruined.

    Funny ripping the cunt but the novelty is thin. Gaybhoy1990 too.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    It is an embarrassment coming on here and reading the shit he posts. Makes us all look like loonies when there is some good posters hidden in among his muck.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    I wouldn't ban him but agree that it's getting a bit much when every thread is turning into a farce. Is there an ignore function on this site? If I were you Lofty I'd go for that.

    Thing is, Jameeyy can be good at times but then goes off on one at other times.

  4. #4
    Celtic Legend Wgs3inarow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Espana

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I wouldn't ban him but agree that it's getting a bit much when every thread is turning into a farce. Is there an ignore function on this site? If I were you Lofty I'd go for that.

    Thing is, Jameeyy can be good at times but then goes off on one at other times.
    That about sums it up, banning would be last resort, if he wants to go off on one keep it in the relevant thread don't bring the same argument to every thread.
    Be better if he had a sense of humour.

  5. #5
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    He had more chance of being banned before you made this thread, especially since you tried to claim responsibility for the last one.

    Just leave it up to the gods. Who are we to decide?

    Mind you given the way his last one came about, he'll probably vote Yes in this

    Honestly the main reason I'd want to is because I don't really want this site or anyone on it being implicated if he kills himself or someone else IRL. And by the same measure I feel maybe this is an outlet for him and banning him could cause something like that. Like that Killie mentalist who rants on Youtube just got a 7 game ban from Rugby Park and I reckon could be liable to kill someone now.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  6. #6
    Celtic Legend Wgs3inarow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Espana

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    He had more chance of being banned before you made this thread, especially since you tried to claim responsibility for the last one.

    Just leave it up to the gods. Who are we to decide?

    Mind you given the way his last one came about, he'll probably vote Yes in this

    Honestly the main reason I'd want to is because I don't really want this site or anyone on it being implicated if he kills himself or someone else IRL. And by the same measure I feel maybe this is an outlet for him and banning him could cause something like that. Like that Killie mentalist who rants on Youtube just got a 7 game ban from Rugby Park and I reckon could be liable to kill someone now.
    Understand what you say but if he was like this in real life some cunt would have killed already!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Every thread is getting ruined.

    Funny ripping the cunt but the novelty is thin. Gaybhoy1990 too.
    Looks like ive hit a nerve with u. Back in my pocket sad sack. Cardboard gangster. East end mafia. Dragon chaser.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

    Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

  8. #8
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?


  9. #9

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Looks like ive hit a nerve with u. Back in my pocket sad sack. Cardboard gangster. East end mafia. Dragon chaser.
    Aye you hit a nerve you sad little boy. Resorting to slagging off addicts because I have rang rings round you and your pal for months. Lowest of the low you filthy little bastard. I hope someone from your family dies.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Aye you hit a nerve you sad little boy. Resorting to slagging off addicts because I have rang rings round you and your pal for months. Lowest of the low you filthy little bastard. I hope someone from your family dies.
    Its a shit thing to hope for because they will certainly all die. That is how life works.

    You junkies all think u are invincible

  11. #11

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Its a shit thing to hope for because they will certainly all die. That is how life works.

    You junkies all think u are invincible
    I've no addiction issues, son, so you are absolutely miles out. Slagging off the most vulnerable in society is so fucking low. Reprehensible little maggot.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    I've no addiction issues, son, so you are absolutely miles out. Slagging off the most vulnerable in society is so fucking low. Reprehensible little maggot.
    Aww i see. They are victims? If u felt so strongly about it why u not campaigning to get alcohol banned?

    Or why u not slashing your east end drug dealers?

    Naw u just all mouth as per usual. Pretend hard nut.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Aww i see. They are victims? If u felt so strongly about it why u not campaigning to get alcohol banned?

    Or why u not slashing your east end drug dealers?

    Naw u just all mouth as per usual. Pretend hard nut.
    Slagging off the weakest and most vulnerable is so fucking vile. You are fucking scum, son. You'd love to be me, trolling Jamie with humour and wit but you are just some fucking uneducated little fuck up who is angry at the world because of your own failings. Worse than a fucking paedo.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Slagging off the weakest and most vulnerable is so fucking vile. You are fucking scum, son. You'd love to be me, trolling Jamie with humour and wit but you are just some fucking uneducated little fuck up who is angry at the world because of your own failings. Worse than a fucking paedo.
    When did you realise you were a hard nut? Was it the day u were strong enough to push your creepy uncle off your arse?

  15. #15
    Celtic Legend Wgs3inarow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Espana

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Tell you what Dan, better get a bigger ring, could be a few scraps going on here, maybe all in last man standing thingy?
    Cmon lofty needing a powerful response here, I've been out on a limb for you for days but cb seems to have ruffled your feathers.

  16. #16
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Holy fuck, wat is that

  17. #17
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Holy fuck, wat is that
    Photo of you I paid a blackhat hacker to obtain

  18. #18
    Celtic Legend Wgs3inarow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Espana

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Photo of you I paid a blackhat hacker to obtain
    Looks very like that photo of jameeyy that lofty likes to keep beside his profile

  19. #19
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Beavis lol

  20. #20
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Can we have a vote on banning Jamie for good?

    Sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •