Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing?

Default Re: Boxing?

Okay then as long as I can go go BA Baracus?

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post

Cunts from here can turn up.
    Is it just the "cunts" or can I come too?

You are the most welcome person
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Seriously lofty, your reputation is on the line here, the jameeyy fella is well up for this and he has a boxing background where I believe you to be more of a street fighter.
    Bit like mcgregor v mayweather, lofty running about throthing at the mouth and sweating like a gypsy with a mortgage wee jameeyy floating like a butterfly while stinging like a bee.
    Hold out for 5 oz gloves, they will slow you down less when running like fuck round the ring with jameeyy at your arse.

You are the most welcome person
    Cheers, actually booked to come over for the Motherwell game 2nd dec, so that weekend would be perfect, even throw 20 quid in the pot.

This is a genuine thread. A no risk fight.

It looks as if Lofty is pulling out without a valid excuse. If Lofty shites it, then its fair to say we can put this to bed, with Jameeyy being victorious

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Cheers, actually booked to come over for the Motherwell game 2nd dec, so that weekend would be perfect, even throw 20 quid in the pot.
    Nice one. would be a good event. the other lads could have a good laugh, not just at lofty. But in general.

Rules
    A violation of the following rules is considered a foul, and can result in a warning, point deduction, or disqualification by the referee: You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, headbutt, wrestle, bite, spit on, or push your opponent. You cannot hit with your head, shoulder, forearm, or elbow.

Nice one. would be a good event. the other lads could have a good laugh, not just at lofty. But in general.
    Book the hall for half hour, that will give us all 29 minutes to catch up

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    In all seriousness Wgs3inarow, your boy has shat it.
    Looks like it, although repeating myself I refer you my post no. 36

Seriously lofty, your reputation is on the line here, the jameeyy fella is well up for this and he has a boxing background where I believe you to be more of a street fighter.
    Bit like mcgregor v mayweather, lofty running about throthing at the mouth and sweating like a gypsy with a mortgage wee jameeyy floating like a butterfly while stinging like a bee.
    Hold out for 5 oz gloves, they will slow you down less when running like fuck round the ring with jameeyy at your arse.

You seriously think hes a street fighter? I don't think he can fight at all.
    Benefit of doubt, I've went out on a limb here so need to stick with it, bit like PL and his financial vision for Celtic!

ffs lads this stopped being funny a long time ago. Lofty wins this hands down. The man has seen more and came through more than most of the rest of you lot on here. Give it a fucking rest
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

This niall/Lofty love in is even gayer than the Jameey/Lofty love in before they turned on each other
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

You jealous mate? I think you're a grand lad too. Good taste in music. Well some of it at least

Jameeyy. You can put this to bed now.

Lofty has pulled out obviously.

A bit disappointed, if I am honest. I really though Lofty could actually fight.

Enjoy your victory Jameeyy Bhoy.

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    ffs lads this stopped being funny a long time ago. Lofty wins this hands down. The man has seen more and came through more than most of the rest of you lot on here. Give it a fucking rest
    haha you can't just make statements without backing them up. What has he came through? alcoholism?

fact is he was swaggering about like billy big baws saying how he would flatten jamey, got the chance and made a doo doo in his pants. All the while bangin on about hanging about being from schemes or having scheme mates lol

Sounds like that 40 year old ned that can't let it go, out hanging about with all the 14 year olds cos his family and friends ditched him due to his addictions. The only cunts who love him are those using him as he is old enough to jump into the shop for them.

They humour him for a while and listen to his stories about how hard him and his mates used to be that "ran that area" when they were young and how many cunts he is stabbed despite his record having only a breach of the peace on it for kicking his own maws door down when she banned him from the family home.

hate when cunts talk about Scotland and schemes like it's pure rough and tough, it's just full of jakies and junkies lol, used to have real men long ago before any us were sperm, just full of wee dicks now trying to play up to a reputation.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Lofty has pulled out obviously.
    Aye I pulled out and spunked all over Jamie's Maw's tits. She licking them afterwards and all this mad shit too. Skanky old hoe.

Humour? Theres no humour with this. This is serious big boy stuff Niall as for your delusional claim the Shitebag won it hands down? Won what? The shitebag of the year by refusing to show face.

A man with integrity. You're wrong on both though.
    I said wins. As in if this went ahead he would win. Your argument would be helped if you actually read why I wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    haha you can't just make statements without backing them up. What has he came through? alcoholism?

fact is he was swaggering about like billy big baws saying how he would flatten jamey, got the chance and made a doo doo in his pants. All the while bangin on about hanging about being from schemes or having scheme mates lol

Sounds like that 40 year old ned that can't let it go, out hanging about with all the 14 year olds cos his family and friends ditched him due to his addictions. The only cunts who love him are those using him as he is old enough to jump into the shop for them.

They humour him for a while and listen to his stories about how hard him and his mates used to be that "ran that area" when they were young and how many cunts he is stabbed despite his record having only a breach of the peace on it for kicking his own maws door down when she banned him from the family home.

hate when cunts talk about Scotland and schemes like it's pure rough and tough, it's just full of jakies and junkies lol, used to have real men long ago before any us were sperm, just full of wee dicks now trying to play up to a reputation.
    Not my place to say pal. And as for the schemes I would know fuck all about the having never grown up in one or been to one.
    As for swaggering about acting the billy big balls, who arranged a meet before the hibs game last week and then never said boo about it in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post

Sounds like that 40 year old ned that can't let it go, out hanging about with all the 14 year olds cos his family and friends ditched him due to his addictions. The only cunts who love him are those using him as he is old enough to jump into the shop for them. Hi

Smart money still on lofty, guys maybe got too much pride/ dignity/ sense but if push came my spider senses tell me he would destroy the boy in the bubble.
    ffs jameeyy would still be discussing the faults in the marquess of Queensberry rules when lofty unloaded a big fuking haymaker, goodnight jameeyy.