Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 58 dead in Vegas

Default Re: 58 dead in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    More evidence that gun fire was seen from different floors. (https://www.facebook.com/SavageLifeP...5323761832019/)

Euskadi will be throwing a tantrum in a minute because his pretty little CNN fucked up.
    Watched this unfolding first thing this morning and several times since and IF there was more than one shooter hundreds of feet apart they must have been very coordinated because at no time is there more than one weapon being fired.
    Listen to it, only ever one weapon and the sound stays consistent as well.
    I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone but not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Watched this unfolding first thing this morning and several times since and IF there was more than one shooter hundreds of feet apart they must have been very coordinated because at no time is there more than one weapon being fired.
    Listen to it, only ever one weapon and the sound stays consistent as well.
    I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone but not this time.
    I love how you post ‘if’ and ‘conspiracy theory’ as if theirs doubt over this when unequivocal evidence is presented of a lower floored shooter. Everything is a ‘conspiracy’ apart from the Main Stream Media and Government when they used a conspiracy theory to get into Iraq.

You’re in a coma of ignorance and a reflection of how easy cunts like yourself are conditioned to submit to the narrative like a slave. You’re easily controlled, you’re a failure of a human being, no desire to seek the truth when rampant false flags are occuring. Cunts like you are another ‘number’ for the system. You’re feared to independently think for yourself because it destroys your illusion. You seek comfort in lies. You need the media to think for you. You’re another skidmark in history thats kept us back from progress because of your ignroance. You’re even apologetic to the Union. You’re a fucking mess.

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

I love how you post ‘if’ and ‘conspiracy theory’ as if theirs doubt over this when unequivocal evidence is presented of a lower floored shooter. Everything is a ‘conspiracy’ apart from the Main Stream Media and Government when they used a conspiracy theory to get into Iraq.

You’re in a coma of ignorance and a reflection of how easy cunts like yourself are conditioned to submit to the narrative like a slave. You’re easily controlled, you’re a failure of a human being, no desire to seek the truth when rampant false flags are occuring. Cunts like you are another ‘number’ for the system. You’re feared to independently think for yourself because it destroys your illusion. You seek comfort in lies. You need the media to think for you. You’re another skidmark in history thats kept us back from progress because of your ignroance. You’re even apologetic to the Union. You’re a fucking mess.
    You are a grade A fucking moron. A lunatic.

This is probably going to be you one day, on a fucking rampage killing sane people. Ya nutjob

You really make me smile with your insanity, complete nut job of a mummy's boy pretending to make a substantial living trading forex while being more knowledgeable on any subject than every person on here.
    Thanks for the laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post

This is probably going to be you one day, on a fucking rampage killing sane people. Ya nutjob
    Burst out laughing there!!
    That's his new name "trigger"

Thats it, son. You post another ad hominem fallacy like a retard. Keep consuming the lies.

Thats it, son. You post another ad hominem fallacy like a retard. Keep consuming the lies.
    This type of shit is exactly what I mean.

Genuine question.Would a retarded person understand what an ad hominem fallacy is?

You really make me smile with your insanity, complete nut job of a mummy's boy pretending to make a substantial living trading forex while being more knowledgeable on any subject than every person on here.
    Thanks for the laughs.
    Refuses to address the evidence and resorts to the classic ad hominem fallacy. The example of a sheep isolated.

Genuine question.Would a retarded person understand what an ad hominem fallacy is?
    No, because you and your crew keep regurgitating it. It’s cute though.

Refuses to address the evidence and resorts to the classic ad hominem fallacy. The example of a sheep isolated.
    You nee to realise what you are saying is certifiable.

You nee to realise what you are saying is certifiable.
    Another slave statement.

Jameeyy is a nutjob,
    he really is a prick
    who likes to sit at home at night,
    playing with his dick.
    His mummy says , no Jameeyy
    That's not the way to wank
    just do it like you do it
    when you toss your uncle frank

The one whos pathetic over this is you; Every time an horrible event like this, particularly in the US, is called into question over its legitimacy from the Main Stream narrative you are the first to obfuscate and throw out ad hominems right out the bat when the United States government is literally RIDDLED with false flags.

I bet you even believe the Bin Laden bullshit as well. 'Had to be respectful so we flung him into the sea' without any single piece of evidence of it happening. But the US will put Saddam Husseins execution on every mainstream channel.

You're literally so fucking deluded to the point of beyond saving over stuff like this because you refuse to admit the truth into your consciousness like a defensive mechanism as you're under the illusion that the US government will not do such a thing. You probably even believe Santas real for fuck sake.
    I know this I off topic but what do you think they done with bin ladens dead body?

Jameeyy is a nutjob,
    he really is a prick
    who likes to sit at home at night,
    playing with his dick.
    His mummy says , no Jameeyy
    That's not the way to wank
    just do it like you do it
    when you toss your uncle frank
    Is it aye?

I know this I off topic but what do you think they done with bin ladens dead body?
    I don’t believe they done any thing with him. Theres no evidence of him attacking or constructing any attacks on the US, the only evidence of him with the US is him being a CIA agent under the name ‘Tim Osman’ and his Family has Oil deals with the US government.

Now that's one I don't believe, don't think the raid even happened and bin laden was dead a few years previous.

I don’t believe they done any thing with him. Theres no evidence of him attacking or constructing any attacks on the US, the only evidence of him with the US is him being a CIA agent under the name ‘Tim Osman’ and his Family has Oil deals with the US government.
    Yeah the twin towers were an optical illusion,never really there in the first place.

Yeah the twin towers were an optical illusion,never really there in the first place.
    Are you insinuating that 9/11 never happened? It happened but it wasn’t Bin Laden or Iraq. It was all Saudi Arabia. Even the US government admits it, Obama ironically didn’t want it to be in Public.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Fine destruction of the sheep who regurgitate the same conspiracy nonsense literally every single time anything like this happens:

You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~