Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 58 dead in Vegas

Default Re: 58 dead in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Good stuff like constantly trying to make lies go viral to further some crackpot agenda, yeah. It is kinda funny but on the other hand you have gullible mongos like Jameey here falling for it. The sort who are incapable of rational, independent thought and just want to believes something edgy.
    No like the dumps from serving military and stuff. I am not trying to be edgy at all here, honestly the only thing that makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    A guy from my hometown died at this. Sad shit.
    Think your names John but not sure. Do you or members of your family or friends own guns?

Poblacht

Not even worth dignifying with a response. You are in the same bucket as the lunatic youtubers crying into their webcams about the Illumanti to their 3 viewers. Ridiculed by the vast majority and for good reason. I bet your parents are genuinely worried about you.
    Its because you cannot address the post or even challenge the evidence that is presented as you're influenced by the mainstream which has created a bigoted consciousness. As for the rest of your ad hominem fallacy nonsense theirs no Bavarian conspiracy. They died out in the 19th century.

You in no way even looked at the peoples evidence, instead, like a good little sheep stayed ignorant to the proven lies Main Stream narrative.

You found Bin Laden and his Weapons of Mass destruction yet? Hahahahaha.

Euskadi is the same guy who would deny the Bin Laden family and Bushes aren't connected through Oil deals etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Think your names John but not sure. Do you or members of your family or friends own guns?
    It's not, and I don't own guns but know plenty that do

It's not, and I don't own guns but know plenty that do
    Do they feel they have to justify their ownership or is it similar to owning a car etc in america?

Do they feel they have to justify their ownership or is it similar to owning a car etc in america?
    In my mind gun ownership is kind of like the Confederate Flag and something that is hard to explain. The whole US identity is born out of rebellion and the people uprising against the tyrannical Brits. They think it kind of empowers them and keeps the state in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    In my mind gun ownership is kind of like the Confederate Flag and something that is hard to explain. The whole US identity is born out of rebellion and the people uprising against the tyrannical Brits. They think it kind of empowers them and keeps the state in check.
    I can understand people owning guns due to the fear that they are everywhere, but I'll go back to that figure of 30,000 fatalities last year and can't comprehend your politians not doing something about it, I know the nra contributes loads of cash to politicians for elections but for fucks sake 30,000 dead in one year

Poblacht

More evidence that gun fire was seen from different floors. (https://www.facebook.com/SavageLifeP...5323761832019/)

Euskadi will be throwing a tantrum in a minute because his pretty little CNN fucked up.

Poblacht

http://www.newsbug.info/fountain_cou...f03f21882.html

Please look at 4:58 on this video. Floor 4 shooting clear as day.

90% of yous will all deny it, yous are completely retarded. Euskadi will still deny this. Apparently I lack independent thought, on you go believe him.
    Last edited by Poblacht; 03-10-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Give jameeyy a break he feels a connection here, according to sky this guy was ALSO a millionaire investor.

Im ok with guns. Your government cant do martial law on u when u have rifles.

Imagine the police in spain trying to abuse the catalans? Guns gives people last bit of power over their government or invaders.

Us gov desperate to take them away.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Is she? All we've heard about her is she wasn't even in the country (Japan I think). Well that and a lot of bollocks fabricated by 4chan about her being in ISIS, and that he was antifa etc. Proper lunatics over there.
    What, 4chan or Americans? lol
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

I am genuinely worried about him, especially since the Nelson st stuff and then the Loftys seat stuff he posted that I'm sure is illegal
    What was illegal in the thread?

The second amendment was put in place to stop tyrannical governments from doing damage. It was a very good thing to have for the people.

It protects the people of America from the Government and with it has some terrible consequences.

There is also terrible consequences from manufacturing and selling kitchen knives. A lot of people get stabbed to death too. There is more emphasis on a gun ban for other reasons. Disarming citizens of America would be a disgrace and to keep the second amendment in place will bring with it devastation like this Vegas incident.

People just need to accept that sometime, some people just want to kill cunts.

America also has a sizable rural population who often use guns for hunting and protection against wildlife. For instance, where I grew up, bear and moose attacks were not uncommon, so people often carried guns when they went hiking and fishing.

America also has a sizable rural population who often use guns for hunting and protection against wildlife. For instance, where I grew up, bear and moose attacks were not uncommon, so people often carried guns when they went hiking and fishing.
    Yeah, its ingrained into the culture. Some pro-gun campaigns like the NRA understand the true origins of why the second amendment is rightly in place. I'm not sure how teh average American percieves its existence though.

Whats the general vibe over there. Pro guns? Or do more people than ever wish for a gun ban?

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Yeah, its ingrained into the culture. Some pro-gun campaigns like the NRA understand the true origins of why the second amendment is rightly in place. I'm not sure how teh average American percieves its existence though.

Whats the general vibe over there. Pro guns? Or do more people than ever wish for a gun ban?
    Like everything else in America right now, it's highly politicized and partisan. The right refuses to acknowledge a problem while the left wants to ban everything.

Like everything else in America right now, it's highly politicized and partisan. The right refuses to acknowledge a problem while the left wants to ban everything.
    Is there really a left in America, though?

Antifa and BLM are just privileged middle-class kids trying to be edgy. The Dems and their liberal identity politics are a bastardisation of left-wing politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Is there really a left in America, though?

Antifa and BLM are just privileged middle-class kids trying to be edgy. The Dems and their liberal identity politics are a bastardisation of left-wing politics.
    Can replace left and right with Democrats and Republicans. BLM/ANTIFA are a very very small subset of the Democratic Party, but get disproportionate media coverage.

Don't know if we should even be discussing this shooting , Pedro stated. "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" !