Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solidarity with Espana.

Default Re: Solidarity with Espana.

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Surely the rest of Spain does matter tho if they are absolutely against Catalan independence
    That's what I was saying about context. If the Spanish people are overwhelmingly against it then it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    37.8% out of 42 is huge

There isn't a chance u would have the same % of no voters in the remaining 58. So arguing this point is pointless. Catalans clearly want indy.

Also this idea that 42% turn up it shouldnt count is also nonsense. The rest have the opportunity to turn up. If they dont vote then thats their choice and that is democracy.

The ones who did take part in democracy shouldnt be punished for those who didnt bother.

Not overlooking the fact the police were smashig cunts heads in and their gov for the 2nd time telling them it doesnt count. So clearly that would remove another 20% of voters at least.
    37.8% of people is not a mandate. It is however grounds to enter into talks with Spain about federalism or an official referendum.

If you are going on about democracy then there is no way they can claim sovereignty with only 37%.

37.8% out of 42 is huge

There isn't a chance u would have the same % of no voters in the remaining 58. So arguing this point is pointless. Catalans clearly want indy.

Also this idea that 42% turn up it shouldnt count is also nonsense. The rest have the opportunity to turn up. If they dont vote then thats their choice and that is democracy.

The ones who did take part in democracy shouldnt be punished for those who didnt bother.

Not overlooking the fact the police were smashig cunts heads in and their gov for the 2nd time telling them it doesnt count. So clearly that would remove another 20% of voters at least.
    Just stating facts dude. The rest of your post has nothing to do with what I stated
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    That's what I was saying about context. If the Spanish people are overwhelmingly against it then it won't happen.

37.8% of people is not a mandate. It is however grounds to enter into talks with Spain about federalism or an official referendum.

If you are going on about democracy then there is no way they can claim sovereignty with only 37%.
    In a vote everyone has the opportunity to turn up and cast their own vote. If they dont then tough shit.

Democracy is about opportunity. You dont take it then thats on you.

You dont vote then u get what the rest vote for.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Just stating facts dude. The rest of your post has nothing to do with what I stated
    But how can the fact that only a certain % turned up to vote not be linked with violence by police and threats not to vote?

Im pretty sure many elderly werent eager to go out and vote while getting smashed on the head and thrown downstairs or shot with rubber bullets.

So blaming the catalans for not turning up (not you) is mental

In a vote everyone has the opportunity to turn up and cast their own vote. If they dont then tough shit.

Democracy is about opportunity. You dont take it then thats on you.

You dont vote then u get what the rest vote for.
    Nah, not as straight forward as that. Normally, aye, but this wasn't a straight forward democratic process. If say 70% of the electorate had turned out then aye they have legitimacy to declare themselves independent. As it stands they don't.

Nah, not as straight forward as that. Normally, aye, but this wasn't a straight forward democratic process. If say 70% of the electorate had turned out then aye they have legitimacy to declare themselves independent. As it stands they don't.
    Reports that they're going to declare independence anyway

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Reports that they're going to declare independence anyway
    I read that this morning. Honestly worried that if they do that their could be some serious civil disorder and the army on the streets.

I think they are best served going down the constitutional route and negotiating with the Spaniards.

It is though. I mean even u shat it from nelson street because threat of violence.

I read that this morning. Honestly worried that if they do that their could be some serious civil disorder and the army on the streets.

I think they are best served going down the constitutional route and negotiating with the Spaniards.
    Negotiate with a government who just battered your people for trying to vote?

It is though. I mean even u shat it from nelson street because threat of violence.
    Meeting someone who was posting live updates on a forum? You think any cunt with a brain would agree to that. I turn up and skelp him and then am bang to rights with the polis?

That's obviously why he done it because he knew I wouldn't agree to it. He was offered it through PMs. His response to that was to come on here and start telling every cunt where he thought I stayed rather than come meet me.

If you genuinely believe that makes me a shitebag then all you East coast cunts are even more braindead than I imagined.

Negotiate with a government who just battered your people for trying to vote?
    Aye.

One minute u say u are scared of polis. Then u say he was offered in PMs. U think polis couldnt get u on pms compared to a forum?

If anything PMs are worse.

Not that the polis would even bother looking at a forum for anycunt on here.

Also im not fae the east coast ya roaster.

One minute u say u are scared of polis. Then u say he was offered in PMs. U think polis couldnt get u on pms compared to a forum?

If anything PMs are worse.

Not that the polis would even bother looking at a forum for anycunt on here.

Also im not fae the east coast ya roaster.
    You don't seem to understand.

I offered him it on the understanding that he was a straight cunt but he proved himself a coward when I told him where to come. His response was I would have to wait a few weeks until you were all at this feted meet up. And then he started shouting out the area he thought I lived. From then on in I knew he was a pussy.

I thought at first you were being disingenuous about all this but if you really believe anyone would meet up with someone who was posting live updates on a forum then you aren't right in the head.

Niall is the only person who knows a bit about me and Jamie and he thinks it laughable that Jamie would stand a chance. Believe me or not but I would pummel that little loonball.

I offered him it on the understanding that he was a straight cunt but he proved himself a coward when I told him where to come. His response was I would have to wait a few weeks until you were all at this feted meet up. And then he started shouting out the area he thought I lived. From then on in I knew he was a pussy.

I thought at first you were being disingenuous about all this but if you really believe anyone would meet up with someone who was posting live updates on a forum then you aren't right in the head.

Niall is the only person who knows a bit about me and Jamie and he thinks it laughable that Jamie would stand a chance. Believe me or not but I would pummel that little loonball.
    I'm convinced so New odds
    Lofty 1-3 on
    Jameeyy 7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post

I love how this cunt is adamant he would ‘pummel’ me without turning up to Nelson St and started getting hostile over his seat, refuses to post his Season Ticket or any details as such but is quick enough to find mines as a defensive mechanism when really it means fuck all to a shitebag like that cunt. A coward is someone who doesnt show face. You PM’d me going to places and work yet some reason you wont ‘confirm’ in any way you can make these places or you work at that place? Hahahahaha. Even the talk of getting Police involved is being mentioned from you and others even a fucking ban… But you keep telling yourself that you’re no a shitebag.
    You make a lot of good points , really on the fence here but starting to lean towards jameeyy, also lofty saying basically, I've got a lot of hard pals that sit round me doesn't fill me with confidence.

Odds changed again
    Even money lofty
    13-12 jameeyy

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post

I love how this cunt is adamant he would ‘pummel’ me without turning up to Nelson St and started getting hostile over his seat, refuses to post his Season Ticket or any details as such but is quick enough to find mines as a defensive mechanism when really it means fuck all to a shitebag like that cunt. A coward is someone who doesnt show face. You PM’d me going to places and work yet some reason you wont ‘confirm’ in any way you can make these places or you work at that place? Hahahahaha. Even the talk of getting Police involved is being mentioned from you and others even a fucking ban… But you keep telling yourself that you’re no a shitebag.
    This makes no sense at all.

You are a pussy.

You used to follow me around on here like a blind-dog. I rejected you and you lost your shit and started threatening violence.

At first when you PMd me I said come to the Calton any night after 6pm and message me on here.

If you had any balls about you that would have been it. I would have came out on my tea break and caved your skull in.

You didn't and instead came on here and started shouting off shite about me living in the Calton.

I continued to take the cunt out you and your fat ugly whore mother and you started posting shite about me meeting you.

Now, where I am from this rings alarm bells. Why would you tell other people and make it public? Those are the actions of a scared coward.

Now you want me to post up some of my details, place of work and ST? I am in no doubt if you got this information you would grass. I can see it a mile off. You are a middle-class kid who stays with your parents and are trying to play the tough man on the internet.

You are fooling no cunt. WGS is ripping the cunt and the likes of Dan and Celticboy laugh at you too.

This makes no sense at all.

You are a pussy.

You used to follow me around on here like a blind-dog. I rejected you and you lost your shit and started threatening violence.

At first when you PMd me I said come to the Calton any night after 6pm and message me on here.

If you had any balls about you that would have been it. I would have came out on my tea break and caved your skull in.

You didn't and instead came on here and started shouting off shite about me living in the Calton.

I continued to take the cunt out you and your fat ugly whore mother and you started posting shite about me meeting you.

Now, where I am from this rings alarm bells. Why would you tell other people and make it public? Those are the actions of a scared coward.

Now you want me to post up some of my details, place of work and ST? I am in no doubt if you got this information you would grass. I can see it a mile off. You are a middle-class kid who stays with your parents and are trying to play the tough man on the internet.

You are fooling no cunt. WGS is ripping the cunt and the likes of Dan and Celticboy laugh at you too.
    And lofty is back in the lead, utterly convinced now

Book closed.

Fuck up or I'll slap Nialls cock right out your mouth.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

But how can the fact that only a certain % turned up to vote not be linked with violence by police and threats not to vote?

Im pretty sure many elderly werent eager to go out and vote while getting smashed on the head and thrown downstairs or shot with rubber bullets.

So blaming the catalans for not turning up (not you) is mental
    You could well be right. Without the cops more would have voted. But my point is only 37.2% voted yes. I don't think that's enough for a mandate. Much like Brexit

Lofty wins this hands down.

Not that it matters because I will destroy any one of you lot. I'd even let any two of you team up to give ye a chance

Lofty wins this hands down.

Not that it matters because I will destroy any one of you lot. I'd even let any two of you team up to give ye a chance
    Wouldn't fight you anyway ya big cunt. Fuck knows what they fed you as a child in Lurgan!