Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Solidarity with Espana.

Default Re: Solidarity with Espana.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    You don't seem to understand.

I offered him it on the understanding that he was a straight cunt but he proved himself a coward when I told him where to come. His response was I would have to wait a few weeks until you were all at this feted meet up. And then he started shouting out the area he thought I lived. From then on in I knew he was a pussy.

I thought at first you were being disingenuous about all this but if you really believe anyone would meet up with someone who was posting live updates on a forum then you aren't right in the head.

Niall is the only person who knows a bit about me and Jamie and he thinks it laughable that Jamie would stand a chance. Believe me or not but I would pummel that little loonball.
    Fuck up or I'll slap Nialls cock right out your mouth.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    But how can the fact that only a certain % turned up to vote not be linked with violence by police and threats not to vote?

Im pretty sure many elderly werent eager to go out and vote while getting smashed on the head and thrown downstairs or shot with rubber bullets.

So blaming the catalans for not turning up (not you) is mental
    You could well be right. Without the cops more would have voted. But my point is only 37.2% voted yes. I don't think that's enough for a mandate. Much like Brexit
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Lofty wins this hands down.

Not that it matters because I will destroy any one of you lot. I'd even let any two of you team up to give ye a chance

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Lofty wins this hands down.

Not that it matters because I will destroy any one of you lot. I'd even let any two of you team up to give ye a chance
    Wouldn't fight you anyway ya big cunt. Fuck knows what they fed you as a child in Lurgan!

Buckfast and Protestants.

Hahahaha,

Hahahahahahahahaha

HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha

Buckfast and protestants.
    That's why you had the upset stomach, too much orange in your diet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234