Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Solidarity with Espana.

Default Solidarity with Espana.

Long live the Spanish state and death to the separatists.

Default Re: Solidarity with Espana.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    This was not for real, I hope.

Up the ETA

Politics and fitba go hand in hand, Catalan people have the right to vote

Fuck off ya English cunt

I live in southern Spain and there is total support for the police and government and next to zero for Catalonia.
    Even a lot in this area who descend from Barcelona area and hate Madrid and the way the country is controlled from there are completely against separation.
    Their attitude in general was the same about Scotland at the referendum, and totally gobsmacked that Britain should even consider leaving the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    I live in southern Spain
    Who in their right mind would want to live in southern Spain?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    It's the toilet of Europe, all the shite runs down and ends up there, been through there about 20 times to get ferry to morocco, it's good for an 'english ' breakfast though

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Never claimed to be mentally sound.

Never claimed to be mentally sound.
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Turn out was actually really low. Not even half.

Turn out was actually really low. Not even half.
    With all the obstacles put in the way, especially drafting in the paramilitary guardia civile the 48% turnout is impressive, last general election here was 64% I think and we didn't have to dodge baton wielding armed nuts who even battered the firemen

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    With all the obstacles put in the way, especially drafting in the paramilitary guardia civile the 48% turnout is impressive, last general election here was 64% I think and we didn't have to dodge baton wielding armed nuts who even battered the firemen
    No really, mate. I think they only shut down 100 out of 2,000 polling stations. GEs are a different animal from referendums. You should be looking at 80% at least. I was shocked at the turn out.

Seem to remember the home-rule referendum for Scotland in the late 70s had the stipulation that a certain amount of the electorate had to vote.

No really, mate. I think they only shut down 100 out of 2,000 polling stations. GEs are a different animal from referendums. You should be looking at 80% at least. I was shocked at the turn out.

Seem to remember the home-rule referendum for Scotland in the late 70s had the stipulation that a certain amount of the electorate had to vote.
    But with the threats from Madrid people were probably scared to turn out. You're right about the 70s vote, Westminster made it difficult to to get a Yes vote though can't remember the figures, I think as a straight % the vote was close but London made it difficult but can't remember the actual rules they imposed on the vote

But with the threats from Madrid people were probably scared to turn out. You're right about the 70s vote, Westminster made it difficult to to get a Yes vote though can't remember the figures, I think as a straight % the vote was close but London made it difficult but can't remember the actual rules they imposed on the vote
    Aye, if it was just the turn out on the day we would have had home rule. But I think it had to be we won it on the day with over 50% of the overall electorate voting in favour.

Aye, if it was just the turn out on the day we would have had home rule. But I think it had to be we won it on the day with over 50% of the overall electorate voting in favour.
    That sounds right. Am vaguely remembering we'd have needed 70-80% of the turnout to have voted for it to achieve freedom but could be wrong, sure there was also deliberate confusion about the actual wording of the vote

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    This doesn’t surprise me, its easy for peoples countries to be consumed with the Main Stream narrative hence why these people dont live in Catalonia any more. Its not surprising you post this state apologetic rethoric as it gravitates to you. Still wanking over that Apron, souptaker?
    Every time you reply you just confirm how much of a dick you are, someone posts actual information about a thread and because you dont like or agree it comes back to a personal attack.
    Really hope lofty slaps you senseless, mind you, that would only take a couple of slaps.

Think we required 50% of the eligible electorate to vote yes which made it nigh on impossible, especially in the days before social media.

But with the threats from Madrid people were probably scared to turn out.
    Its not even being talked about here, if you mention it to a Spanish person all you get is a shrug of the shoulders and an occasional muy malo (very bad)
    The Spanish are a strange lot, very insular, no real interest in anything not happening on there own doorsteps.

Even during the world cup/euros, its on in every bar and as soon as Spain are knocked out you wouldn't know there was a tournament on, no one is watching anymore.
    Probably a bit different in holiday resort areas where catering for foreigners but the Spanish in general don't give a fuck about anything that doesn't directly affect them, even the likes of this Las Vegas shooting got very little tv time.

Its not even being talked about here, if you mention it to a Spanish person all you get is a shrug of the shoulders and an occasional muy malo (very bad)
    The Spanish are a strange lot, very insular, no real interest in anything not happening on there own doorsteps.

Even during the world cup/euros, its on in every bar and as soon as Spain are knocked out you wouldn't know there was a tournament on, no one is watching anymore.
    Probably a bit different in holiday resort areas where catering for foreigners but the Spanish in general don't give a fuck about anything that doesn't directly affect them, even the likes of this Las Vegas shooting got very little tv time.
    The first part of your post, it was the same in engerland about our recent referendum no one cared down here

I live in southern Spain and there is total support for the police and government and next to zero for Catalonia.
    Even a lot in this area who descend from Barcelona area and hate Madrid and the way the country is controlled from there are completely against separation.
    Their attitude in general was the same about Scotland at the referendum, and totally gobsmacked that Britain should even consider leaving the EU
    About 90% of the vote says your talking shite.

Also saying the spanish dont care or arent happy is like saying England dont give a fuck for Scotland.

Fuck knows what an "illegal" vote is. If people want to vote, they should get it.

Reason Scotland was allowed is cos we have a country full of huns so they knew we wouldnt win. See if they thought that there isnt a chance they would allow it.

Smashing cunts with police because they want to vote? Fascism at its finest. No surprise from a country that supported Nazis and let Nazi luftwaffe practice on Catalans dont forget.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast