Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Champions League 17/18

Default Re: Champions League 17/18

Did anyone know it was Hillsborough memorial weekend this weekend? No? Me neither

The team must be doing well..... 94? Was it?

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    he's been the main CB at Liverpool and they have conceded more goals than any side in the top 5. (albeit it's mostly down to the open attacking style
    Read today that they have the second most amount of clean sheets in the entire league...
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Read today that they have the second most amount of clean sheets in the entire league...
    No big deal really is it? just like Rodgers tactics we either keep possession well and if we don't we get pumped at the back. Same thing there, they have played well and dominated worse sides. When that plan A doesn't work they have conceded a lot more goals.

Their clean sheets have came against the likes of Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Swansea, Newcastle, West Brom etc - Teams you would expect them to dominate possession against.

Also 4 of their clean sheets resulted in 0-0 draws. In other words again similar to us, Plan A doesn't work and a team shuts us out trying to counter attack.

Not criticism of them though, their best season in a long time. Play some good football.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910