Thread: SPFL 2017/18

Default SPFL 2017/18

7 in a row already in the bag. Momentum for the 10 all but unstoppable but here is a thread for the rest of the monkeys.

Two games in and Huns lagging. 2cnd to 5th all up for grabs and Hibs, Hearts, Huns and Aberdeen all about the same.

Default Re: SPFL 2017/18

I still think it will finish
    celtic
    then big gap to
    Zombies
    Aberdeen
    St Johnstone
    Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    I still think it will finish
    celtic
    then big gap to
    Zombies
    Aberdeen
    St Johnstone
    Hearts
    No Hibs? Hibs have some side this year. They will comfortably finish at least 3rd.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Celtic
    Aberdeen
    Hibs
    Zombies?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    No Hibs? Hibs have some side this year. They will comfortably finish at least 3rd.
    Small squad, might also lose mcginn before window closes, couple injuries/suspensions could hit them badly,, and manager is a right nutcase who causes all sort of shit and will probably be up in the stands as often as trackside

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Small squad, might also lose mcginn before window closes, couple injuries/suspensions could hit them badly,, and manager is a right nutcase who causes all sort of shit and will probably be up in the stands as often as trackside
    Ah i thought you would be the type of tim that hates Neil Lennon.

You must know that was tongue in cheek?

I honestly think it is too hard to call 2cnd to 5th. Huns, Aberdeen or Hibs are all potential runners up.

Not that often you get whooshed but you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by dublin12 View Post
    You must know that was tongue in cheek?
    Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Not that often you get whooshed but you have there.
    Normally I would see it that way, but WGS is a guy who doesn't like the irishness of the club, doesn't agree with the rebels etc then I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was truth to that statement. Even if he made it jokingly.

Where Keanu at? He not avoiding me is he?

Normally I would see it that way, but WGS is a guy who doesn't like the irishness of the club, doesn't agree with the rebels etc then I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was truth to that statement. Even if he made it jokingly.
    never said I ''don't like'' anything to do with irishness, I think we are nowadays more Scottish than irish but don't deny our roots, the rebels for me don't add anything to my Celtic, they have their place in history and that cant be denied but if I never heard another rebel song being sung it wouldn't bother me.
    I don't think you will find any post by me ever not defending Celtic, Lennon, MON, ETC. against the bigots and racists who make it their purpose in life to abuse anything connected to Celtic.

By the way, I actually knew(not a friend, simply knew him) for about 8 years the guy who sent the parcel bomb to Lennon, he was an early morning newspaper delivery driver for John Menzies in Ayrshire and Dumfries, I must have spoken to him easily more than 500 times over 8 years, ranging in 4 or 5 word exchanges to 5/6 minute conversations and not once was there any indication of bigotry, hatred, intolerance or even dislike of Celtic or Lennon.
    He was a normal guy, bit sort of thick/slow (obvious hun) but spoke about football in general and how the scores went at the weekend, what was expected the coming weekend etc.
    So if a cunt like that can do what he done, what are some of these other thousands of fkn lunatics capable of doing, I have nothing but admiration for Lennon, a lessor man would be down south living a normal life (more normal anyway) instead of taking that shit every day of his life.