Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DOCUMENTARY THREAD

Default DOCUMENTARY THREAD

I love them. My favourite pasttime apart from wanking over Keanu's guns.

Been grafting through the ESPN 30 for 30 series' just now. Some real top notch stuff in there.

Not really been too many current ones that have caught my eye bar that. Red Pill was okay, about MRAs - but most of them are a bit loopy. Seen Once in a Lifetime for first time recently too. That's about Clough and Forrest and really worth looking out for.

Feel free to pass on recommendations. If none of you are into documentaries then you are all even more LGBT faggots than I imagined. WATP

Default Re: DOCUMENTARY THREAD

The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Unbefuckinlievable. If you upload them clips in Germany, you get in serious trouble, never mind, if there is some truth behind them ... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1916 View Post
    Unbefuckinlievable. If you upload them clips in Germany, you get in serious trouble, never mind, if there is some truth behind them ... maybe
    I know. There is a reason you can deny anything in history, except the holocaust of course.

Don't just skim over it. Dig deep. There is plenty of factual evidence provided in these. Think about it. Hitler had already started shifting may Jews to Israel. Where they wanted to go. Also, why would you have hospitals and workstations etc if you were going to kill them all. Seem like a big expense. Also why were the countless Jewish people who fought alongside the Nazis not executed? If it was an "exterminate all Jews scenario" Then surely they wouldn't be dishing out medals to Jewish soldiers.

Zyclone B? The residue lasts almost forever on any surface, yet none was found inside the gas chambers...zero. Yet they found a lot of the residue in the delousing chambers. That's what it was used for. There was a typhus epidemic at that time and it was killing a lot of people. The zB was used for that. Plus, the whole gas chamber situation seems so far, anyway.

Do you know that the shoot from the roof of the "gas chamber" that the Nazi soldiers supposedly threw the zB down through to kill the Jews was not even constructed at the time the Jews were at the work camps. Those shoots were constructed after the soviets had secured the area. This is a fact. So tell me..how did the zB canisters get into the showers if there was no shoot?

On top of all that. The mathematics just doesn't add up. There was 2 capos (a Jewish prisoner working as Nazi Soldier) to hundreds of Jews. Are you telling me that if hundreds of your country men (who somehow had not realised yet they were being exterminated by the millions in the shower room were no one came back) knew the were being killed in a room (with a wooden door by the way) that all of you would not struggle and try to overcome 2 capos. Can you see my problem here? It makes no sense. Now think about that..actually take the time and imagine standing there. Hundreds of us and not fighting back 2 capos. Its laughable. If your going to die you will fight. Its instinct.

I know you may not believe me about that last bit. So I have a video for you with an ex capo. His story is so unbelievable it should make your mind up for you. I'm going to go find that video. Another wee thing. Do you know these capos job was to drag the bodies 2 at a time and throw them 2 to a furnace. There was around five furnaces at the "chambers". It takes a long time for the fat on a human body to burn. So you do the math. 6 million jews, 5 furnaces, 2 to a furnace, Hmmm.

I am not racist in any way. Anything but. I don't agree with ripping people from there homes and throwing them into work camps either. Just because Zionism and Free Masonry had caused Germany (and the world to this day) so many problems, is not a valid reason to rip innocent Jewish families from there homes. The average Jew is like me or you obviously. But if something does not make sense it should be questioned. The fact that your country does not allow a revisionist to question the story speaks volumes to me.

TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION!!

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER JEW THREAD YA SCUM DOGS

Ken Burns' stuff on the American Civil War is fantastic

Dan you need sectioning

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    Ken Burns' stuff on the American Civil War is fantastic
    Did you watch the six parter on the OJ trial? Good stuff. The blacks on the jury are beyond reprehensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Did you watch the six parter on the OJ trial? Good stuff. The blacks on the jury are beyond reprehensible.
    I can't stand that OJ shit. A bunch of retard running amok.

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    I can't stand that OJ shit. A bunch of retard running amok.
    I didn't know the story. Thought it was fascinating. In my mind it was down to the lawyers and false evidence, like the glove. That's the way I remembered it, or probably how it was reported back then in the British media. That it was basically modern day BLM nuts that won it for him was news to me.

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Dan you need sectioning
    Hahahaha. I love these default conditioned responses by the 'academics' in society.

When you cannot handle it.

Why have you made no attempts to try and 'rebuttle' his evidence? This is the second time I have been educated on the whole Nazi Jew thing and Germany is willing to ban people who speak out against it. That in its purest form is an agenda backed by fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    Hahahaha. I love these default conditioned responses by the 'academics' in society.

When you cannot handle it.

Why have you made no attempts to try and 'rebuttle' his evidence? This is the second time I have been educated on the whole Nazi Jew thing and Germany is willing to ban people who speak out against it. That in its purest form is an agenda backed by fascism.
    No doing a dissertation about Hitlers rise to power I met a guy who helped liberate one of the camps, could still see the pain in his eyes just giving an overview of what he saw, not even going into details

Poblacht

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    No doing a dissertation about Hitlers rise to power I met a guy who helped liberate one of the camps, could still see the pain in his eyes just giving an overview of what he saw, not even going into details
    Prove it.

Prove it.
    The burden of proof is on you here, champ. And stop derailing my thread with this shite, lads.

Prove it.
    The Germans kept meticulous records, when dan started with this ages ago I thought he was taking the piss and kept out of it, as he's serious I pity him and fear for those near him, hence the sectioning I mentioned, you Jameeyy would cause an argument in an empty house and post 2 pages about why it was Lawwell's fault

I didn't know the story. Thought it was fascinating. In my mind it was down to the lawyers and false evidence, like the glove. That's the way I remembered it, or probably how it was reported back then in the British media. That it was basically modern day BLM nuts that won it for him was news to me.
    Dude was guilty as sin. Hell of football player in his day though.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Not seen the docu but it's my understanding he got off because the arresting officer was a racist piece of shit. He did very obviously commit the murders but was not subject to a fair trial so got away with it. And yeah it went both ways to an extent because you had the majority of black America insisting he was innocent purely because he was black. America is fucked.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Not seen the docu but it's my understanding he got off because the arresting officer was a racist piece of shit. He did very obviously commit the murders but was not subject to a fair trial so got away with it. And yeah it went both ways to an extent because you had the majority of black America insisting he was innocent purely because he was black. America is fucked.
    Yeah the arresting officer played a role but at the end of the doc they have a few jurors basically saying they voted him NG purely as pay back for Rodney King. Aye, totally fucked. Trump's a cunt obviously but I hold the Antifa/BLM in equal contempt. All this no fascist KKK shite reviles me. The Donald is apparently fascist KKK and yet who is the alternative the war mongering Neo-Liberal Clintons? Fuck right off.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

lol what do antifa have to do with BLM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast