Thread: Partick A

Default Partick A

Right lads you just kick back and do fuck all about starting a thread and putting up a link when there's only 15 mins to kick off. You shower of lazy cunts. In fact, Dan, you should be sorting this as you need to watch as many games as possible to give you even a slim hope on not finishing last at tip67.

Anyway, here's the starting line up and I can't be fucked putting the subs on as well.

Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Bitton, Tierney, Forrest, Ntcham, Brown, McGregor, Sinclair, Hayes

http://roguesportz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/ch-56.html

Default Re: Partick A

stop moaning I needed to get beer

Forrest with back to goal getting a shot on target, maybe he can play there

The rebs are getting some airing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    The rebs are getting some airing tonight.
    do love our away support for that, Ntchem caught that well he's looking better and better, MacGregor has got quick feet and we play better with him there, think this is our team for wed with Griffiths up top, Forrest wide and H ayes on the bench

Bitton, would rather have Ajer on Wed night

We looked shite tbh. Ill be surprised of we fuck Astana. We seriously need a proven CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    We looked shite tbh. Ill be surprised of we fuck Astana. We seriously need a proven CB.
    I hope the Biton, Maldini idea is put to be now.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I hope the Biton, Maldini idea is put to be now.
    Hope so but I would be shocked if he uses Ajer now after giving Bitton the last two games. Think we will just need to cross our fingers that Bitton gets us through the Astana ties. It is worth noting we had O'Connell and Ambrose at this stage last season and still qualified. We should be fine but going forward Bitton is not the answer.