Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diets H

Default Re: Diets H

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    The diets are not happy with Brendan Rodgers. He made comments yesterday about the sacking of Cathro and basically said he felt sorry for him and they have not taken it well.

I guess when you're mid table shite, you have to try make yourself relevant. As Dan would know
    keep laughing paul...he who laughs...
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

The finishing yesterday was terrible. Their keeper made one good save, bar that we should have scored at least 7. Poor goal to concede aswell, did we get rid of De Vries? Gordon had a poor game, as if his standards dropped.

Still good win. Still unbeatable. Only going to get better.

Ntcham is going to be a superstar, he can fairly pick a pass. Mcgregor is also showing why 3 managers stuck by him, he's become an important part of the team.

Ntcham is good. The way he can see through balls and play them from 30 yards away.

Hes trying bit too hard the now. Sometimes too many world cup passes but hes showing what he can do

Few times he got the ball and was far too relaxed and lost the ball but obviously take a few weeks to realise the games a quicker tempo
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Poblacht

McGregor is some player when he wants to be but I dont think he learns from taking shots in the box.