Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diets H

Default Diets H

Armstrong papped onto the bench. Must be this contract thing. Ntcham starts and Griffiths plays up front.

http://roguesportz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/ch-51.html

Default Re: Diets H

Ntcham looks very good

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    Ntcham looks very good
    Yeah he does. It's been a comfortable half and we deserve to lead. Be interesting to see if the ref sends that lanky hun twat off in the second half as he should have done already.

That little fuckface at left back should have one by now too

Yep. The linesman down that side has given us the square root of fuck all.

The thumb strikes again. Easy street now.

Decent win to start yet another winning the league campaign

Nice wee opener. Tip67 will be mine. Seen the state of Jake in tip 67. Hilarious attempt. Paul...I'm coming for you! (no homo)
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

The diets are not happy with Brendan Rodgers. He made comments yesterday about the sacking of Cathro and basically said he felt sorry for him and they have not taken it well.

I guess when you're mid table shite, you have to try make yourself relevant. As Dan would know

Easy game. McGregor was excellent in 2nd half and Griffiths was chasing lost causes in first half and winning all sorts.

Bitton done ok at centre back but got dragged under long balls a couple of times and pushed up too far when they scored. Bit concerned he is being seen as an option tbh cos in europe he will get spanked

Always liked the look of hearts Goncalves since he was at St. Mirren. Decent player at that level, held back a bit when abroad cos his own behaviour issues.

Still a no bad player and a decent goals return for a guy who normally gets played a bit wider.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Spent all last season hearing about Ajer and now Rodgers thinks it's a better idea to play Bitton at CB ahead of him
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Spent all last season hearing about Ajer and now Rodgers thinks it's a better idea to play Bitton at CB ahead of him
    Thats the thing Ajer is young and has time to change position. He would benefit from gametime even just domestically.

Bitton is a good passer so looks well but thats easy when we are playing against a team not attacking us.

Our actual centre backs like Boyata and Sviatchenko arent exactly top class for european competitions so whats been happening and said last few weeks is simply bizarre. Cant get my head round it.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

It's one thing to lament not signing players, and there are reasonable arguments for and against that, but to not use the players we have when we should.. it's a bit odd.

On the bright side, Ncham and McGregor both looking great. Cheerio Stuart.

Red face Re: Diets H

Levein's bitch tried to defend the big muppet, comedy gold. Decent game and result, usual honest mistakes and strange decisions. Big surprise was how much Laughing boy has improved as a footballer from the Hun thug he was.
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Nice wee opener. Tip67 will be mine. Seen the state of Jake in tip 67. Hilarious attempt. Paul...I'm coming for you! (no homo)
    Aye but mentioning 'coming' and 'homo' in the same sentence does make me back up to the nearest wall

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    Ntcham looks very good
    Last 2 games I've seen him I wasn't seeing the player people are raving about but today he looked a lot better and I don't think he's up to speed yet or used to his new team mates, already looks a natural successor to brown

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    But for Gordon failing to save a crap shot I'd be level on points with you dan, well nearly

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Last 2 games I've seen him I wasn't seeing the player people are raving about but today he looked a lot better and I don't think he's up to speed yet or used to his new team mates, already looks a natural successor to brown
    I think he's more of a replacement for Armstrong than Brown

This game was bread and butter. Period.

To me with the rotation with the squad at the back is all well and good against Pub mobs in Scotland the game against Astana will tell us how well Bitton and Ajer can take the back against Asian opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    But for Gordon failing to save a crap shot I'd be level on points with you dan, well nearly
    keep trying mate. You are doing okay. Give me a call and I will teach you how to play (no homo)