Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosenborg BK (H)

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Rosenborg BK (H)

Sviatchenko, Dembele, Griffiths, Boyata are out. Basically no GB and bad vibes running through the club thanks to the board. Not got a good feeling about this at all.

Gordon
    Gamboa Lustig Jozo Tierney
    Brown Ncham
    Forrest Armstrong Hayes
    Sinclair
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Default Re: Rosenborg BK (H)

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Sviatchenko, Dembele, Griffiths, Boyata are out. Basically no GB and bad vibes running through the club thanks to the board. Not got a good feeling about this at all.

Gordon
    Gamboa Lustig Jozo Tierney
    Brown Ncham
    Forrest Armstrong Hayes
    Sinclair
    Don't think the board are solely to blame for any ''bad vibes'' the Green Brigade have created this situation, time for people to get a grip and realise every action has a reaction, selfish single minded fuckers who knew exactly what they were doing would cause a major embarrassment and problem for the club.

The GB have made loads of political banners in the past though, how come this malaise didnt spread those times? It's because the PLC didnt choose to ban 100s of random fans. Anyway this thread is about the game. You can stick up for huns and UEFA in one of the other threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Don't think the board are solely to blame for any ''bad vibes'' the Green Brigade have created this situation, time for people to get a grip and realise every action has a reaction, selfish single minded fuckers who knew exactly what they were doing would cause a major embarrassment and problem for the club.
    Yet our "friends" across the city continually mock religion, child abuse etc and not a word gets said.

As for the game, if both our strikers are out then it's gonna make things a lot harder.

Our central defence is also patchwork. Wouldnt mind seeing Ajer fill in

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Yet our "friends" across the city continually mock religion, child abuse etc and not a word gets said.

As for the game, if both our strikers are out then it's gonna make things a lot harder.
    so because they are animals it makes it ok for us to sing about and honour murderers?

Which murderers have we honoured

Gamboa tore a thigh muscle at the Gold Cup, so he's not an option either I believe

Which murderers have we honoured
    anyone who had ira involvement while they were planting bombs that killed innocent men, women and children, regardless of a so called war against the uk there can be no justification for killing innocent people.
    And don't start with '' how many have the british army killed thing'' two wrongs don't make a right, that's just straw clutching to justify murder

Which songs is it we sing about IRA bombs then

anyone who had ira involvement while they were planting bombs that killed innocent men, women and children, regardless of a so called war against the uk there can be no justification for killing innocent people.
    And don't start with '' how many have the british army killed thing'' two wrongs don't make a right, that's just straw clutching to justify murder
    I dont agree with a handful of IRA operations. By that logic, you would consent to the British narrative that the ra' were terrorists?

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

It was the man on the banner that did that? Bold bhoy that in.

I would like to see Ajar get a run out with Lustic and Jozo. KT and McGregor at wing back.
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

so because they are animals it makes it ok for us to sing about and honour murderers?
    My stance is simple. If we are to keep politics out of football then that's fine. But that means all politics, not just the one's that suit.

This game has a dark cloud hanging over it. Great timing from the board on this one. And the injuries...
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    My stance is simple. If we are to keep politics out of football then that's fine. But that means all politics, not just the one's that suit.
    Yep. It seems everything but irish politics is accepted.

I genuinelt wonder why WGS supports Celtic. The vast majority have been pro IRA since before he was born so...

Also irish struggles started hundreds of years before the most recent troubles

Much of which the songs are older than so again hes talking shite.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

I hope Rosenborg fans don't wear viking helmets tonight. I don't feel vikings has anything to do with football or their clubs identity.

It would be seen as a political move and highly offensive as vikings killed many innocent people.

Police Scotland have added extra police to make sure helmets are not took to the away section as the points on the horns are a real danger to those around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I hope Rosenborg fans don't wear viking helmets tonight. I don't feel vikings has anything to do with football or their clubs identity.

It would be seen as a political move and highly offensive as vikings killed many innocent people.

Police Scotland have added extra police to make sure helmets are not took to the away section as the points on the horns are a real danger to those around them.
    Hahahaha

If I can figure it out, I could stream CelticTV for any of you lot that need it later? All depends if I'm stuck watching it in work or not. If I get the chance I am away to fuck!

If I can figure it out, I could stream CelticTV for any of you lot that need it later? All depends if I'm stuck watching it in work or not. If I get the chance I am away to fuck!
    That's a good idea man. Go for it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast