Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2017-18 Injuries Thread

Default Re: 2017-18 Injuries Thread

Suppose Stagger Leah's mental breakdown should be in here too. The transition should take a couple of months all in but the appendage has been removed already and hormone replacement is well underway.

Whilst she convalesces can I please urge you all to use the correct pronouns and be kind. I'm sure we will have no worries and B67 will continue to be the front runners in the Celtic LGBTi community.
    Last edited by Lolercoaster; 13-01-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Lol. Really going in hard for stagger lately.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Armstrong out until feb after hernia operation, he won't be getting punted and does this explain why he's been shite this season

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Armstrong out until feb after hernia operation, he won't be getting punted and does this explain why he's been shite this season
    If he was showing the same form as last season, I'd say this would be a bit of a blow but as it stands, and given his form this season, it's not really. Hope to see a lot more of Ntcham now.

Weird one this, though. If he was carrying an injury then surely the surgery would have been booked for directly after the Hun game and he would have been fit by now?

Seems to me like he has picked up the injury in Dubai.

Would much prefer to see him back on form and signing another contract than being sold and us having to sign another player.

For all we have spoken about Stu's loss of form I think McGregor has been equally bad and needs dropped from the starting eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Weird one this, though. If he was carrying an injury then surely the surgery would have been booked for directly after the Hun game and he would have been fit by now?

Seems to me like he has picked up the injury in Dubai.

Would much prefer to see him back on form and signing another contract than being sold and us having to sign another player.

For all we have spoken about Stu's loss of form I think McGregor has been equally bad and needs dropped from the starting eleven.
    Armstrong took part in training in dubai but it was reported the hernia was a long standing problem, strange, as is him having the operation in Germany
    MacGregor has shown he's not a week in week out player that's good enough for us, I like his energy but he's just not good enough to cement a place in our midfield

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345