Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 Injuries Thread

Default Re: 2017-18 Injuries Thread

This bhoy reckons he should be sound for next game: https://mobile.twitter.com/BoldFenia...63335536062464

4 cm bleed on hamstring, don't think it's a serious tear and probably be able to manage him through a few important games, C.L and cup semi , the rest we should be ok for.
    Fuck 4 cm even jameeyys cock must be bigger than that!

For once we have actually picked up injuries at a "good" time. With the international break upon us at least they won't miss as many games for us. Which is way more important. Brown, Armstrong and now Jozo should all be out for a couple of weeks max so hopefully they will be ready for our next game or even the game in Munich.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Cant click that link. lol.

No worries, Why you always make me do the leg work. IS it because I'm above you on tip67?
    Nah I'm an old cunt who can't post links from his phone, the tip67 situation brings up my other problems

Reports from Swedish training camp

Celticís defensive injury crisis could escalate even further with news that Mikael Lustig missed training with Sweden on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Reports from Swedish training camp
    Read that, but is he injured or just being rested after a hard few weeks with us?

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Read that, but is he injured or just being rested after a hard few weeks with us?
    Think it said it was a "knock"

Think it said it was a "knock"
    Scotsmen saying his missing training was only a precaution. And dan no link in your new role as the sites policemen you should get me banned

Lustig scored flor Sweden on 60mins(was subbed on 62mins) so I'm hopeful he's alright for us V bayern if needed

We're getting a result in Bayern, telling yous.

Like Anderlecht we faced them when they had just changed manager and they have their own injury concerns. 1-1 to the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post

Like Anderlecht we faced them when they had just changed manager and they have their own injury concerns. 1-1 to the good guys.
    I think we're capable of holding our own with them IF we don't give them too much respect, definitely think we will score against them.

I think we're capable of holding our own with them IF we don't give them too much respect, definitely think we will score against them.
    If we play like we did the last hour in Belgium we will do very well. Bayern are vulnerable. If you look at the table right now it gets decided by the two double headers. PSG will get six from their games with Anderlecht and win the group. If we can get 3, or more, we go into the last two games as favourite for second.

If we play like we did the last hour in Belgium we will do very well. Bayern are vulnerable. If you look at the table right now it gets decided by the two double headers. PSG will get six from their games with Anderlecht and win the group. If we can get 3, or more, we go into the last two games as favourite for second.
    This, if there was ever a chance we could capitalise on bayern, its now. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Fuck knows what happened there, above

I think we can get a point in Munich. Their stand in manager Heynckes, in his last season at bayern won them a league &cup double AND the champions league, can only hope that at 72 dementia is settling in

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Mental that people think a team who lost 5-0 at home to PSG can get a result in Munich
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Mental that people think a team who lost 5-0 at home to PSG can get a result in Munich
    We are talking about the Celtic that showed up in Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    You must be new to our hope over facts FAITH

Anyone know how serious the injuries to brown and Armstrong are, saw them sitting in stand watching the Scotland games so still with squad, surely should have been at Celtic for daily treatment and physio?

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Not many injuries require daily treatment