Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: "Supporters" should be ashamed!

Default Re: "Supporters" should be ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by Poblacht View Post
    Its unbelievable that Celtic supporters want to be fascists, not only open to admit it but advocating bans.
    Celtic fans advocating Italian ideology from the 30s? Or are you using fascism in the trendy way?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Celtic fans advocating Italian ideology from the 30s? Or are you using fascism in the trendy way?
    If Celtic fans dont want to sign rebs they dont have to. However to tell other Celtic fans to stop singing songs that were sung since before u were in yer dads sack is simply arrogance high horse hippy bullshit.

Up the ra
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    If Celtic fans dont want to sign rebs they dont have to. However to tell other Celtic fans to stop singing songs that were sung since before u were in yer dads sack is simply arrogance high horse hippy bullshit.

Up the ra
    Aye, I'd tend to agree there, champ. Only songs that bother me are the padeo ones but then again I probably don't want folk signing them to get lifted. Stand collapsing in on them would suffice. Monkey chants the Huns used to do at Bobo are shite too but then again I heard plenty directed at Diouf and Walters going way back. Older I get the less offended I get.

Bigger picture, though, the GB are in the wrong. Celtic have more than accommodated them but they continue to spoil for fights. To me, that is just part of being ULTRA and their agenda. So its not really all about the Celtic as they claim. Its GB first and Celtic last.

I don't like identity groups. LGBT, Feminists, GB, Antifa, Alt-right, whatever. I'm alll about the collective. Peace Land Bread, my nigger.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

don't like identity groups. LGBT, Feminists, GB, Antifa, Alt-right, whatever.
    What about Celtic fans then?

It's good that you're trying so hard to talk horseshit as it seems to flow pretty naturally for you
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    What about Celtic fans then?

It's good that you're trying so hard to talk horseshit as it seems to flow pretty naturally for you
    Celtic is a collective not an identity group, Ike.

LGBT, Feminists, GB, Antifa, Alt-right are all collectives too then.

Identity groups.

There has been many misconceptions and media twists on Green Brigades stance for certain things.

Palestine. The social media twist is that cos they sing IRA songs they support Hamas/islam as well.

Actually they just support Palestine because human beings are being forced out of their land similar to Ireland long ago. Their religion etc has nothing to do with it.

Also antifa. I get what u mean its a bit hippyish in a way. However technically should all of britain not be anti fascist? I mean they celebrate fighting fascism all the time so... be weird for them to be offended.

Also the antifa thing at celtic park isnt massive. Just odd guy with a small flag or jumper. Not exactly singing songs

The most part of celtic is irish history. Songs of ira and recent troubles are merely a part. Old 1916 songs and older tunes sung before. Just dont see issue with this

2017 everyone wants to be offended. Fuckin sensitive era. All little bitches.

Not being funny though most cunts i see moan about it have pure proddy scottish names lol or are women.

Celtic is a collective not an identity group, Ike.
    Aye, I'd tend to agree there, champ. Only songs that bother me are the padeo ones but then again I probably don't want folk signing them to get lifted. Stand collapsing in on them would suffice. Monkey chants the Huns used to do at Bobo are shite too but then again I heard plenty directed at Diouf and Walters going way back. Older I get the less offended I get.

Bigger picture, though, the GB are in the wrong. Celtic have more than accommodated them but they continue to spoil for fights. To me, that is just part of being ULTRA and their agenda. So its not really all about the Celtic as they claim. Its GB first and Celtic last.

I don't like identity groups. LGBT, Feminists, GB, Antifa, Alt-right, whatever. I'm alll about the collective. Peace Land Bread, my nigger.

Celtic is an identity group. We were created out of an idea.

Lofty I honestly dont know what you're typing up nonsense for coming across controversial but how its the GBs fault is a souptaking statement. You're either trolling or sincere in what you were stating by advocating this whole 'agenda' thing. Do you think they should be banned?

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

Hes being controversial, like hes came back another person.

Identity groups.
    Explain this a bit more
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Lofty I honestly dont know what you're typing up nonsense for coming across controversial but how its the GBs fault is a souptaking statement. You're either trolling or sincere in what you were stating by advocating this whole 'agenda' thing. Do you think they should be banned?
    To be fair he has been against the GB for a long long time

It's because he's part of an anti-GB identity group

Huh?

Lofty you're annoying me and I love ye bro but you're typing up nonsense here. You know im not a fascist or trend on it. I can tolerate views. I may hate Aprons and British Nationalists and Unionists because they are retarded but I wont BAN them for having a deluded view they deserve confronted and denounced on the spot. I actually cannot believe im having to explain this given the complete fact of our Clubs history.

The Irish national foresters were one of many orgs. that made Celtic Football Club and this Board are willing to ban Irish Nationalism, but quickly willing to donate to a war machine and never ever commerate Irish Nationalists and Republicans… Davitt being the iconic member of our Club.

The fact you've mentioned that the GB have an agenda when our Board are reforming our history by steering corporate revisionism is the exact opposite of what you claim. Believe it or not and you can simply research this up we were made out of Political means and these men behind the idea were taking strides against the British government at the same time.

Iv never came across you being like a souptaker/reformer mate. Never. Maybe you have a problem with the GB, but to state its their own fault when they are literally reflecting our history is an eye raising statement from you.

Dont make me think you're a souptaker bro, you're one of my favs xo

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    To be fair he has been against the GB for a long long time
    This is the first time I have came across this

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Explain this a bit more
    I believe all these identity groups are fighting for their rights over that of other people. Feminists for instance. There is absolutely no inequality for women in Britain. They might feel like there is but I don't give a fuck about their feels or what they have been convinced by a textbook.

It's individualism/capitalism that's at fault. Identity politics have taken over. Thatcher killed off working class politics and the unions. It has been replaced by lifestyle politics and whether Chrius Evans' son can wear a dress or not. Makes me sick. It's the GB's fault Chrus Evans' son wears a dress.

This is the first time I have came across this
    My Keanu is going to come over your face.

I believe all these identity groups are fighting for their rights over that of other people. Feminists for instance. There is absolutely no inequality for women in Britain. They might feel like there is but I don't give a fuck about their feels or what they have been convinced by a textbook.

It's individualism/capitalism that's at fault. Identity politics have taken over. Thatcher killed off working class politics and the unions. It has been replaced by lifestyle politics and whether Chrius Evans' son can wear a dress or not. Makes me sick. It's the GB's fault Chrus Evans' son wears a dress.
    All spot on, just nothing at all to do with the GB

I don't really care whether they are banned. Fed up talking about them is my point. They love controversy.

Celtic are a football club.

All spot on, just nothing at all to do with the GB
    I was never obviously that serious.

Don't really like or care about the GB.

Backed them over the banners against Linfield but their statement was just fucking idiocy and was always going to get them banned.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast