Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Supporters" should be ashamed!

Default Re: "Supporters" should be ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Thats the point im insinuating, the Club will stay the course with the Poppy Fund then say we arent political.
    Did I read somewhere that we won't be doing it again after last year or am I wishful thinking there
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Did I read somewhere that we won't be doing it again after last year or am I wishful thinking there
    I think they are continuing with the Fund.

Ye see I don't really care about that. I'd rather we didn't do it but it's not the worst. Having them on the shirt has to stop though

Thats Tommy Robinson calling out our support and Souptakers are out in force

Last edited by Poblacht; 27-07-2017 at 10:53 PM.

It's a fucking disgrace. Even if you don't like Islam surely you know this guys a total wank. Like he's not even like the concerned citizen, he's just a bigot.

It's simple what's happening, slowly but surely. Celtic fans later generation of Irish are forgetting where they came from, many of them probably never bothered their arse to read their history anyway.

Being in Britain for years constantly hit with British propaganda on tele they start to believe and sympathise with one of the most oppressive nations in history of earth.

The Irish likewise are doing the same, even cunts in south not really that arsed and are quite pally with britain now in some peoples eyes.

Fear playing a huge role, this fear of islam.... it's almost like we didn't invade and murder millions of them. It must be a religous issue. Nothing to do with the west plundering for resources since WW1 up until 2017.

Nah mate, It's Islam.

It's took them coupla thousand years to get to the chapter that says kill randomly, nothing to do with the illegal invasions mate.

These "Celtic fans" should fuck off to Ibrox, but they won't. They think Celtic can become the establishment club and if it does I'll never be back.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    It's a fucking disgrace. Even if you don't like Islam surely you know this guys a total wank. Like he's not even like the concerned citizen, he's just a bigot.

It's simple what's happening, slowly but surely. Celtic fans later generation of Irish are forgetting where they came from, many of them probably never bothered their arse to read their history anyway.

Being in Britain for years constantly hit with British propaganda on tele they start to believe and sympathise with one of the most oppressive nations in history of earth.

The Irish likewise are doing the same, even cunts in south not really that arsed and are quite pally with britain now in some peoples eyes.

Fear playing a huge role, this fear of islam.... it's almost like we didn't invade and murder millions of them. It must be a religous issue. Nothing to do with the west plundering for resources since WW1 up until 2017.

Nah mate, It's Islam.

It's took them coupla thousand years to get to the chapter that says kill randomly, nothing to do with the illegal invasions mate.

These "Celtic fans" should fuck off to Ibrox, but they won't. They think Celtic can become the establishment club and if it does I'll never be back.
    You're right.

These 'Celtic' supporters are endorsing Brits jingoism through Media and the right. I think these people have accepted that Poppy Scotland is acceptable, like the war machine is completely normal, justified. Unfuckingbelievable isn't it mate. The souptakers are slowly creeping in.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Jameey you place far far too much importance on twitter. You should be one of those journos who churns out pieces based on what two random people people on twitter said
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Jameey you place far far too much importance on twitter. You should be one of those journos who churns out pieces based on what two random people people on twitter said
    Thing is though ive heard such comments not just online in different places but in real life.

People legit side with this daft. Tommy who never has and never will join the army

But instead cashes in on books written about islam. A book he only read quotes out of as people said.

I like Twitter… Leave me alone bruh

wtf is goin om here?

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    wtf is goin om here?
    Were turning into a soup Club

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post

I reckon it's more to do with being from Luton than being a Celtic fan

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    I reckon it's more to do with being from Luton than being a Celtic fan
    Probably.

Fuck all that down there.

Cant believe they retards but his bait and turned up to where he was. Thats the publicity he wanted. Absolute cunt.

Dunno is it bait. We all thought he was a cunt and wanted to give hi ma kicking beforehand anyway

Dunno is it bait. We all thought he was a cunt and wanted to give hi ma kicking beforehand anyway
    Telling people his location and wearing a Zombies top while posting live vids callin Celtic fans wankers

I mean sure many people hate the cunt anyway but maybe wouldnt be as annoyed

Secondly he has a lot of followers in england so it essentially becomes a rallying call to edl or whoever in those areas.

This means our chance of having a semi friendly environment were smashed as u know his wee group would be all over looking for trouble against the ira terror lovers etc

So aye its bait and the cunts a shite bag. Waits till his pals all help and then he is out with a camera.

As ive said if he cares so much he would join army or take more action himself but whats he doing? Onkine vids and selling books 😂😂 cant believe cunts fall for him

I still think the obligation to batter him far surpasses the danger of people thinking you've been 'baited'