Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Supporters" should be ashamed!

Default "Supporters" should be ashamed!

I think the "support" of this club should hang their head in shame. The "support" that has been taking to social media to vent their precious opinions on the GB.

Its a fucking disgrace. Imagine coming out and blasting your fellow men like that. Embarrassing us all over social and mainstream media. Its them who should be ashamed of themselves.

Not only are they humiliating the club even further than it already has been by UEFA and the board. They are playing right into the hands of the huns. They cunts will be loving it.

Supposed to be the "Celtic Family" - back each other up then!
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Default Re: "Supporters" should be ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    I think the "support" of this club should hang their head in shame. The "support" that has been taking to social media to vent their precious opinions on the GB.

Its a fucking disgrace. Imagine coming out and blasting your fellow men like that. Embarrassing us all over social and mainstream media. Its them who should be ashamed of themselves.

Not only are they humiliating the club even further than it already has been by UEFA and the board. They are playing right into the hands of the huns. They cunts will be loving it.

Supposed to be the "Celtic Family" - back each other up then!
    And where is the G.B support of the other 98/99% of supporters who attend games, they don't give a fuck about them, they don't care what the consequences are of their ''actions''
    They are the ones who could close C.P. and cause tens of thousands to miss out on watching the team, its all about them, and fck all to do about Celtic, they are simply using Celtic as a vehicle for their self serving interests.

And as you say ''supposed to be Celtic family'' well don't put other enjoyment of the family at risk for fuck all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    And where is the G.B support of the other 98/99% of supporters who attend games, they don't give a fuck about them, they don't care what the consequences are of their ''actions''
    They are the ones who could close C.P. and cause tens of thousands to miss out on watching the team, its all about them, and fck all to do about Celtic, they are simply using Celtic as a vehicle for their self serving interests.

And as you say ''supposed to be Celtic family'' well don't put other enjoyment of the family at risk for fuck all.
    What consequences have you suffered from because of the Green Brigade. Ever missed a game because of them? Doubt it.

People are acting like they will close the full stadium or kick us out of Europe. Not a chance that will happen.

We need to stick together in these situations. Not divide. That's the first phase of being conquered. These political beliefs are not going anywhere. Its at your football games, on your t.v, in your workplace, at your kids schools. Its everywhere. Maybe we should just ban everything. Is that what you would like to see? Nothing to express, no opinion, no opposing belief from the establishment? Some great things have come from free thought, free speech. Banning people for expressing themselves? We are well and truly on our way towards an Orwellian state in that case.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    What consequences have you suffered from because of the Green Brigade.
    I was at the Inter game and because I was in 111 felt compelled to enjoy myself. Ended up bruising my shins really badly when Guidetti scored. Ban the Lunatic Fringe IMO
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I was at the Inter game and because I was in 111 felt compelled to enjoy myself. Ended up bruising my shins really badly when Guidetti scored. Ban the Lunatic Fringe IMO
    That was when you bent over the seat in front to take it up the arse from Jamseeyy !!

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Got kicked out for shouting Shin Pain. Politics out of football CSC

Hahaha.

Even more hahaha. That's a good one. Only took you 11 mins between the last post to come up with it. lol

Incredible. We need to start hanging people at games now. Do this for their protection so it doesn't happen again.

See all this shite about the GB only being on for themselves, that's just what it is. Shite. The are celtic fans the same as us. They choose to support celtic in a way that is different but they support celtic. I wished I lived in Glasgow. I would definitely be involved with them in some way shape or form
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

and fucking what? some things are more important than money at a European game. Bending over and losing the soul of the club for money. I'd rather never be in Europe again. Fuck Uefa.

I'm a fan nothing to do with Green Brigade and even if we got closed doors for representing our Irish history then I would be proud.

People keep saying no person/group is bigger than the club, but no club is bigger than a cause or a history and the famines Celtics family came through so fuck the club.

It's just a shower of greedy bastards in a business now wanting to sell irishness in the form of leprechauns and green hats. They want to milk you when it suits them.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    and fucking what? some things are more important than money at a European game. Bending over and losing the soul of the club for money. I'd rather never be in Europe again. Fuck Uefa.

I'm a fan nothing to do with Green Brigade and even if we got closed doors for representing our Irish history then I would be proud.

People keep saying no person/group is bigger than the club, but no club is bigger than a cause or a history and the famines Celtics family came through so fuck the club.

It's just a shower of greedy bastards in a business now wanting to sell irishness in the form of leprechauns and green hats. They want to milk you when it suits them.
    What a post my fellow Celtic supporting comrade. I feel the exact same as you. Its disgusting all of this, Boards holding us to ransome, the history etc just to suit them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    What a post my fellow Celtic supporting comrade.
    And the Citizen Smith of the month award goes to Jameeeyy and Peter says !

And the Citizen Smith of the month award goes to Jameeeyy and Peter says !
    http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...ican_comments/

When a leading historian tells you you are wrong, you're wrong.

Lawell is completely tent to rewrite and revise our history to suit his own version

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Fantastic. Good on him for being so honest.

Thats Rodgers saying were not Political

Quote Originally Posted by Jameeyy View Post
    Thats Rodgers saying were not Political
    In Brendan we trust, listen to the man and do what you are told or find another way to vent your political beliefs.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast