Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic European Campaign

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: Celtic European Campaign

It's for overcrowding yet it is the club/stewards/police who are responsible for overcrowding, not the fans.

Blaming fans for overcrowding... sound familiar to anyone? Yet the club will exploit any opportunity to cosy up with #JFT96 just as they love to milk the GB when it suits
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

No room for politics unless its ww1/2, orange order, british empire, mandela or lgbt even

With half our support delighted the GB are banned at this point i realise we are now the establishment get in line club and not the rebels they once were

Bow to sfa, bow to uefa.

Next we will be singing god save the queen and adding more establishment to the club. I can guarantee i could take a union jack to parkhead and cunts would applaud it....guaranteed.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

If they close the green brigade section then I'm finished with all this shite. Like CB said. Its a joke. These fans that dont like the fierce rivalry, the songs, the madness, the banter, the banners, the violence, the laughs.

This is what its all about. Its what makes things special. The history, those who died fighting. There has always been this political side hard-coded into our club. Its our culture.

I was at the game the other night. Looking at the huns foaming out their mouths at us. Singing their politically motivated Rule Britania, their politically motivated God save the queen and I love the fact the hate me. I want them to hate me. I love to hate them. I love the madness and the excitement. I love the rivalry and the political flag waving. The huns love it too.

Thats the difference between men and poofs. Testosterone induced rage, anger and venom fuelled by one of the greatest rivalries of all time. That's what a battle is all about . Its a mans sport. Its the anger and venom that ignites the fire on the big Old F**m nights. Its a beautiful thing. If it dies out so will our image as a club.

For any of you who dont enjoy the madness, why not just go and watch Rugby? That should be gay enough for you. Then spend your weekends supporting LGBT. Let the rainbows and unicorns into your life and pretend its not political.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

What happened to ''a club like no other'',, ''open to all'' ,, '' its not the creed nor nationality that counts its the man'' etc. etc. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, everyone is entitled to go to and take kids to a game of football without being subjected to venomous hatred and poison, ive been to plenty C.L. games with far better atmospheres than an Old F**m game, anyway the Old F**m is gone but we are doing as much as they are to keep the carcase surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    What happened to ''a club like no other'',, ''open to all'' ,, '' its not the creed nor nationality that counts its the man'' etc. etc. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, everyone is entitled to go to and take kids to a game of football without being subjected to venomous hatred and poison, ive been to plenty C.L. games with far better atmospheres than an Old F**m game, anyway the Old F**m is gone but we are doing as much as they are to keep the carcase surviving.
    Give examples of the 'venomous hatred and poison' which would deter people from attending a game at Parkhead?

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post

With half our support delighted the GB are banned at this point i realise we are now the establishment get in line club and not the rebels they once were
    Im not so sure this is true, it seems to be an issue with a lot of people over here.

The board are really taking a gamble on last season's success. All right season tickets are currently sold out for next season, but will people like getting shit on and que up again the season after.... I don't think that they will

everyone is entitled to go to and take kids to a game of football without being subjected to venomous hatred and poison..
    People and their kids should stop being poofs. Maybe they should realise that the world isn't unicorns and rainbows. In the world we have politics, war, famine, genocide, despair, helplessness.

These things exist 24/7 wether the green brigade fly a flag or not! Maybe these parents and kids should get involved. Have a laugh. Enjoy the hate and the banter.

Can I ask you a question?

Do you think National Anthems should also be banned at International games?

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Im not so sure this is true, it seems to be an issue with a lot of people over here.

The board are really taking a gamble on last season's success. All right season tickets are currently sold out for next season, but will people like getting shit on and que up again the season after.... I don't think that they will
    Aye i thought this. See in belfast or scotlands central belt you are in mixed company and witness their bigoted ways at first hand

Strangely in southern ireland they arent exposed to these mutants on a daily basis so the hate can be less if u know what i mean.

Seem to have a lot of peacemakers from places like Dublin and that. Its spreading to Scotland now though. Many fans just want to "put all that behind us"

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it as they say.

These are diluted statements and slogans made by the club. Aye our clubs open to most cultures and not racist of bigoted.

It is sectarian in the sense that we keep ourselves seperate from certain groups like loyalism and the orange order

Both are rife with racism and bigoted hate with ties to the kkk. So aye im glad to be seperate from they cunts and so should we all.

I always take 'sectarian' to specifically mean religious bigotry when used in the context of Scottish football. Otherwise it would literally include singing songs slagging off the other football team and their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    People and their kids should stop being poofs. Maybe they should realise that the world isn't unicorns and rainbows. In the world we have politics, war, famine, genocide, despair, helplessness.

These things exist 24/7 wether the green brigade fly a flag or not! Maybe these parents and kids should get involved. Have a laugh. Enjoy the hate and the banter.

Can I ask you a question?

Do you think National Anthems should also be banned at International games?
    don't see much of that at football matches nowadays with guys on 30/40k a week!

National Anthems at football games,, lot of shite.

National Anthems at football games,, lot of shite.
    I didnt ask if they were shite or not. I will ask you again, since you avoided answering it.

Should national anthems be banned?

I didnt ask if they were shite or not. I will ask you again, since you avoided answering it.

Should national anthems be banned?
    I think they should be stopped as i don't see any point in them being played, don't like ''banning'' anything but IF I had the choice then I would rather they weren't played, but that applies to minutes silences, minutes applause, wearing poppies, black armbands when some cunt dies.

Nobody in that stadium is there because they are playing a national anthem , wearing a black arm band or having a minutes silence they are there primarily to watch their team.

As far as the song sheet at Celtic park, before I'm accused of something else, I love most of the stuff that is belted out and very seldom hear anything that could even remotely be called offensive to any fair minded person, don't have a problem Irish flags, but still don't agree with any para military type display (recent Rodgers flag) and also banners slagging off UEFA who we all know are a shower of cunts but will simply punish the club which in turn allows the media to twist the story against us.

Why not a massive display of banners etc. outside the stadium where the club wont be held responsible for and will probably get much more air time and coverage than a few seconds inside the stadium.

I think they should be stopped as i don't see any point in them being played, don't like ''banning'' anything but IF I had the choice then I would rather they weren't played, but that applies to minutes silences, minutes applause, wearing poppies, black armbands when some cunt dies.

Nobody in that stadium is there because they are playing a national anthem , wearing a black arm band or having a minutes silence they are there primarily to watch their team.

As far as the song sheet at Celtic park, before I'm accused of something else, I love most of the stuff that is belted out and very seldom hear anything that could even remotely be called offensive to any fair minded person, don't have a problem Irish flags, but still don't agree with any para military type display (recent Rodgers flag) and also banners slagging off UEFA who we all know are a shower of cunts but will simply punish the club which in turn allows the media to twist the story against us.

Why not a massive display of banners etc. outside the stadium where the club wont be held responsible for and will probably get much more air time and coverage than a few seconds inside the stadium.
    You think they should be stopped? Yet, I have never in my life heard anyone say that to me spontaneously. The only reason you are saying they should be stopped is because you were prompted for a reply and your reply fits in with your agenda. When in your life have you ever witnessed a flower of Scotland vs God save the Queen and been so deeply offended or irritated by it, that you had to tell someone? That you wanted those who sang them to be banned from future matches? Come on mate. You know this doesn't happen - ever! Our supporters are being singled out. One team in Europe out of many who sing politically based songs.

When you say no one is there for the national anthem, I would disagree. These chants and songs are born out of the historical influences, which led us to become what we are. That is our image. I take pride when I think of our past. Celtic supporters come from the oppressed, poor background. We carried that baggage with us to this day. That's what you hear in the crowd. The passion. If you take that away from us it will die -along with the atmosphere. Because when you have stripped it all away from us, what is there to be passionate about?

You think they should be stopped? Yet, I have never in my life heard anyone say that to me spontaneously. The only reason you are saying they should be stopped is because you were prompted for a reply and your reply fits in with your agenda. When in your life have you ever witnessed a flower of Scotland vs God save the Queen and been so deeply offended or irritated by it, that you had to tell someone? That you wanted those who sang them to be banned from future matches? Come on mate. You know this doesn't happen - ever! Our supporters are being singled out. One team in Europe out of many who sing politically based songs.

When you say no one is there for the national anthem, I would disagree. These chants and songs are born out of the historical influences, which led us to become what we are. That is our image. I take pride when I think of our past. Celtic supporters come from the oppressed, poor background. We carried that baggage with us to this day. That's what you hear in the crowd. The passion. If you take that away from us it will die -along with the atmosphere. Because when you have stripped it all away from us, what is there to be passionate about?
    To be fair, You asked me if I thought they should be banned and I replied I didn't see point in them, you pushed and I was to decide yes or no, now given that Flower of Scotland makes me fkn cringe and I venomously hate GSTQ then my answer was yes.

I also take pride in our past, present and what I think the future holds but like everything in life we are constantly evolving, I remember starting to go to C.P. in the late 60s and the entire stadium was bouncing with IRA chants, singing strong republican songs, there were balaclavas being worn and running battles inside and outside the ground with police was commonplace.
    I've witnessed police horses being kicked fuck out of along with the officer after charging innocent fans, but these days were at the peak of the troubles and things have changed in that we now instead of 50 or 60.000 all singing from same song sheet we have several hundred fans thinking they are more important than the club or the other 55.000 plus fans.

The balaclavas, the battles, the songs. That very passion still lives on in many of us. Passed down through generations of die hard's. The fire is still alive in many of us. Even the huns. They love it. Its what makes it brilliant. Its what makes it exciting. Do you think, that without the historical influences of both us and the huns, we would be names the most dangerous rivalry of all time in football. It what created the spectacle in the first place. Its what we had to offer the world from the Scottish league. The infamous Old F**m, the world knows it for what it is. Other than that we are just a basic rivalry from Glasgow. Like the Manchester derby. Can you imagine sitting through that atmosphere instead of an Old F**m atmosphere? Fuck that.

This atmosphere is created by the past, man. Come on. We thrive from it and need it. The players need it too.

I'm not too sure if you are from Irish decent or not. But, if you are, you shouldn't be too quick to forget your history and remember why your family landed in Scotland in the first place. That's why our club exists.

If a Muslim wee to talk about how oppressed they are and talk about the invasion of their country. Our "support"would be the first to defend them and say how wrong it is the Britain is invading their country for oil.

How dare they defend a Muslim when they condemn their own people for the exact same thing! The contradiction is astonishing. I've heard it myself.

GB now banned from away games by board in a letter sent out to GB, think they're organising an event at the CSC on London Road for flag day, this is going to get worse

I'm not too sure if you are from Irish decent or not. But, if you are, you shouldn't be too quick to forget your history and remember why your family landed in Scotland in the first place. That's why our club exists.

If a Muslim were to talk about how oppressed they are and talk about the invasion of their country. Our "support"would be the first to defend them and say how wrong it is the Britain is invading their country for oil.

How dare they defend a Muslim when they condemn their own people for the exact same thing! The contradiction is astonishing. I've heard it myself.
    From Irish decent, and proud of both my irish and Scottish ancestry, also fully aware why they came to Scotland and what they endured when they arrived here and for generations after.
    However I still think there is a line where we need to be as close to it as possible, maybe even crossing it occasionally but using it as a guide to promote the club as strongly as possible while looking to be a leader in a future European league, we need to be leaders , not to be constantly pulled aside to show others what happens if they don't conform.

We can be right on that line with all the irish songs we love to sing without stupid banners like the B.R. one the other night.

However I still think there is a line where we need to be as close to it as possible, maybe even crossing it occasionally.
    Like when you're playing a scumbag Loyalist team whose fans are so bad your own weren't even allowed travel to? Seems like the perfect time for a show of force tbh

From Irish decent, and proud of both my irish and Scottish ancestry, also fully aware why they came to Scotland and what they endured when they arrived here and for generations after.
    However I still think there is a line where we need to be as close to it as possible, maybe even crossing it occasionally but using it as a guide to promote the club as strongly as possible while looking to be a leader in a future European league, we need to be leaders , not to be constantly pulled aside to show others what happens if they don't conform.

We can be right on that line with all the irish songs we love to sing without stupid banners like the B.R. one the other night.
    Can you not see the contradiction when all the fans would support the Palestinian flag but condemn our own heritage. It's backwards thinking. Its like we have a bunch of self loathing supporters. Be proud of your history and be proud of our demonstrations. What a world we would live in if we could not express ourselves. Too late. Its here.

Why are you not condemning the linfeild mob? They were disgusting, vile and hateful towards us - and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Its about time people stopped getting so triggered about every little fucking thing.