Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

  1. #21
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Lustig's almost scored another beltor there
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  2. #22
    Celtic Legend Lars1916's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    John Hartson ftw

  3. #23

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Omg Sinclair that is a complete disgrace

    We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

  4. #24

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Dembele/Griff >>>>>>>>>>>> Venegoor/ Skippy tbf
    Aye Im not saying we have a shit team, however Strachan was just after the Oneill era.

    Big wages were getting brought down but decent players were still getting bought. Like when u got vennegoor there was no doubt he would succeed.

    Seeing him in champs league regular we knew his ability. Thats the way rodgers hopefully gets backed.

    This squad under deila looked very average. Rodgers worked his magic but give him something more to work with n we could have some memorable euro nights ahead.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

  5. #25
    Jameeys torrie army Wgs3inarow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    jameeyys tory world of financial freedom

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Aye Im not saying we have a shit team, however Strachan was just after the Oneill era.

    Big wages were getting brought down but decent players were still getting bought. Like when u got vennegoor there was no doubt he would succeed.

    Seeing him in champs league regular we knew his ability. Thats the way rodgers hopefully gets backed.

    This squad under deila looked very average. Rodgers worked his magic but give him something more to work with n we could have some memorable euro nights ahead.
    think your right, most players we have now are just about playing to full potential and we definitely need a couple of better quality players in to raise the overall level.
    Don't know if it will happen though, more chance of keeping the buying to improve policy.

  6. #26

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Anybody watch Hayes in the last game? I know it was only pre-season. But he looked a bit clumsy.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  7. #27

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Anybody watch Hayes in the last game? I know it was only pre-season. But he looked a bit clumsy.

    No I was too busy freaking out about boyata back to his nightmare worse, like you say it's pre -season it's no like we've got a champions league game next week

  8. #28

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    No I was too busy freaking out about boyata back to his nightmare worse, like you say it's pre -season it's no like we've got a champions league game next week
    Its true that. Hope he gets sharper than that though. lol. Maybe it was a good thing Boyata getting injured lol.

  9. #29
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    "Back to his nightmare worst".... he has always been like that just like Gordon continued to make mistakes, you lot just pretended they didnt because they might not have resulted in goals

  10. #30

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    "Back to his nightmare worst".... he has always been like that just like Gordon continued to make mistakes, you lot just pretended they didnt because they might not have resulted in goals
    You have a cheek to slag Jammeey about his Lawwell obsession. You mention Craig Gordon about as much as he mentions Lawwell. We need to add a counter into this forum each time one of you mentions the names.

  11. #31
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    You have a cheek to slag Jammeey about his Lawwell obsession. You mention Craig Gordon about as much as he mentions Lawwell. We need to add a counter into this forum each time one of you mentions the names.
    Hurt and emotional ad hominems I see

  12. #32

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    "Back to his nightmare worst".... he has always been like that just like Gordon continued to make mistakes, you lot just pretended they didnt because they might not have resulted in goals
    What mistakes did Gordon make last season, my man?

  13. #33

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Hurt and emotional ad hominems I see

  14. #34

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Dembeles starting today against Shamrock, that should end any worries for next week, starting simunovic & Sviatchenko

    Gordon
    Lustig Simunovic Sviatchenko KT
    Rogic brown Armstrong
    Shooders dembele pen Sinclair

    Probably our starting line-up for next week except a more defensive midfielder

  15. #35

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    9 nil

  16. #36
    Celtic Legend Lars1916's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Those cunts from Tallaght are shite, are they?

    Pity I couldn't go. But I was in work

  17. #37
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    I was surprised we pushed for so many goals. Rodgers seems like the sort of weirdo who would want to keep the score down to respect the opponent.


    Hopefully we do similar to Linfield, who are probably worse than Shams.

  18. #38
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    I was surprised we pushed for so many goals. Rodgers seems like the sort of weirdo who would want to keep the score down to respect the opponent.
    That was Delia's trick. Remember how we were only allowed to beat sevco 2-0 in the semi final. And then let them beat us in pens a year later so hibs could win the final. We're so charitable it's unreal at times.

  19. #39
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Hopefully we do similar to Linfield, who are probably worse than Shams.
    We want 10! Hearts were able to beat them with minimal fuss on Sunday there. I'd be expecting this tie to be over after the Windsor trip.

    I see Linfield are up to no good selling 30 quid tickets on ticketmaster... ID will be required to access the stadium for the 'neutral' section so therefore it will be 30 quid down the drain for any celts tempted to buy these.

  20. #40
    Suck One jquinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington DC

    Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    We want 10! Hearts were able to beat them with minimal fuss on Sunday there. I'd be expecting this tie to be over after the Windsor trip.

    I see Linfield are up to no good selling 30 quid tickets on ticketmaster... ID will be required to access the stadium for the 'neutral' section so therefore it will be 30 quid down the drain for any celts tempted to buy these.
    How does this work? Does your ID say what team you support?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •