Default Re: 2017/18 Preseason Fixtures Thread

John Hartson ftw

Omg Sinclair that is a complete disgrace

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Dembele/Griff >>>>>>>>>>>> Venegoor/ Skippy tbf
    Aye Im not saying we have a shit team, however Strachan was just after the Oneill era.

Big wages were getting brought down but decent players were still getting bought. Like when u got vennegoor there was no doubt he would succeed.

Seeing him in champs league regular we knew his ability. Thats the way rodgers hopefully gets backed.

This squad under deila looked very average. Rodgers worked his magic but give him something more to work with n we could have some memorable euro nights ahead.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Aye Im not saying we have a shit team, however Strachan was just after the Oneill era.

Big wages were getting brought down but decent players were still getting bought. Like when u got vennegoor there was no doubt he would succeed.

Seeing him in champs league regular we knew his ability. Thats the way rodgers hopefully gets backed.

This squad under deila looked very average. Rodgers worked his magic but give him something more to work with n we could have some memorable euro nights ahead.
    think your right, most players we have now are just about playing to full potential and we definitely need a couple of better quality players in to raise the overall level.
    Don't know if it will happen though, more chance of keeping the buying to improve policy.

Anybody watch Hayes in the last game? I know it was only pre-season. But he looked a bit clumsy.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Anybody watch Hayes in the last game? I know it was only pre-season. But he looked a bit clumsy.

No I was too busy freaking out about boyata back to his nightmare worse, like you say it's pre -season it's no like we've got a champions league game next week

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    No I was too busy freaking out about boyata back to his nightmare worse, like you say it's pre -season it's no like we've got a champions league game next week
    Its true that. Hope he gets sharper than that though. lol. Maybe it was a good thing Boyata getting injured lol.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

"Back to his nightmare worst".... he has always been like that just like Gordon continued to make mistakes, you lot just pretended they didnt because they might not have resulted in goals

"Back to his nightmare worst".... he has always been like that just like Gordon continued to make mistakes, you lot just pretended they didnt because they might not have resulted in goals
    You have a cheek to slag Jammeey about his Lawwell obsession. You mention Craig Gordon about as much as he mentions Lawwell. We need to add a counter into this forum each time one of you mentions the names.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    You have a cheek to slag Jammeey about his Lawwell obsession. You mention Craig Gordon about as much as he mentions Lawwell. We need to add a counter into this forum each time one of you mentions the names.
    Hurt and emotional ad hominems I see

What mistakes did Gordon make last season, my man?

Hurt and emotional ad hominems I see

Dembeles starting today against Shamrock, that should end any worries for next week, starting simunovic & Sviatchenko

Gordon
    Lustig Simunovic Sviatchenko KT
    Rogic brown Armstrong
    Shooders dembele pen Sinclair

Probably our starting line-up for next week except a more defensive midfielder

9 nil

Those cunts from Tallaght are shite, are they?

Pity I couldn't go. But I was in work

I was surprised we pushed for so many goals. Rodgers seems like the sort of weirdo who would want to keep the score down to respect the opponent.

Hopefully we do similar to Linfield, who are probably worse than Shams.

I was surprised we pushed for so many goals. Rodgers seems like the sort of weirdo who would want to keep the score down to respect the opponent.
    That was Delia's trick. Remember how we were only allowed to beat sevco 2-0 in the semi final. And then let them beat us in pens a year later so hibs could win the final. We're so charitable it's unreal at times.

Hopefully we do similar to Linfield, who are probably worse than Shams.
    We want 10! Hearts were able to beat them with minimal fuss on Sunday there. I'd be expecting this tie to be over after the Windsor trip.

I see Linfield are up to no good selling 30 quid tickets on ticketmaster... ID will be required to access the stadium for the 'neutral' section so therefore it will be 30 quid down the drain for any celts tempted to buy these.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    We want 10! Hearts were able to beat them with minimal fuss on Sunday there. I'd be expecting this tie to be over after the Windsor trip.

I see Linfield are up to no good selling 30 quid tickets on ticketmaster... ID will be required to access the stadium for the 'neutral' section so therefore it will be 30 quid down the drain for any celts tempted to buy these.
    How does this work? Does your ID say what team you support?