Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2017

Default Re: Summer Transfer Window 2017

Only the first 3, cifcti could be gone, maybe Bitton and eric

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

"only the first 3" .. they are literally all of the players we have moved on.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Looks like we are signing Hayes. Fully expect we recruit just more than him. Don't want to hear pish like we haven't got the money or we don't need to add to the squad when we have the CL round the corner and we need to improve in that department.

We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

Who's next on Rodgers' list of old mates we havent signed yet

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Who's next on Rodgers' list of old mates we havent signed yet
    Suarez
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Cunts saying they wouldn't take Januzaj are having a laugh lol. He's very young and had too many management changes. He's the type of talented, unsettled player that thrives in an environment like Celtic.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Cunts saying they wouldn't take Januzaj are having a laugh lol. He's very young and had too many management changes. He's the type of talented, unsettled player that thrives in an environment like Celtic.
    I wouldn't take him, maybe my judgement is wrong on it but I don't see how he can add to our squad? I have watched him and he doesn't look impressive, Sinclairs well better than him imo, like twice the player.

He's also the type of player who will be on good money and has done very little to deserve it. We need proven, not potential. At least, thats the notion that Rodgers gives us.

Apparently we're selling Janko to Bristol City for 'a six figure sum'. Pretty good business if so. He actually looked decent at times but he was literally so shit against Beer Sehva we got rid of him as a result lol

Interestingly Bristol City is where Adam Matthews, who Janko replaced here, got put out on loan last season

Janko is the exact opposite of Lustig, great athlete but can't play

We've sold an Under 18s keeper to the Zombies for 150k

Hypothetically, if Roberts was our player and he was leaving, at how much would we value him?

I think we would be asking for a record breaking fee. Imo more than Dembele is worth. It's for that reason I can see why we are not signing him, it would have been great to sign him but could we afford to spend 15m on one player? Unless city are going to be extremely generous (again) we arnt going to see him in the hoops anytime soon

He was so over rated by the English, the only way was down after his debut goal.

I can remember the outrage when he knocked England back to play for his own country For the record I didn't rate him then and don't rate him now. We should stick with signing city 'failures' not United's.

Januzaj is massively overrated. If you take the Man Utd part out of his CV you would be asking why we're signing some pish Sunderland player

Speaking of being overrated, it's funny how English fans respect Roberts and rate his goals and performances up here but any other time a player does anything good they dismiss it for being in the SPL. Seems the trick is just to be contracted to an English club, even if you're still playing in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Hypothetically, if Roberts was our player and he was leaving, at how much would we value him?

30 mil +

Januzaj is massively overrated. If you take the Man Utd part out of his CV you would be asking why we're signing some pish Sunderland player

Speaking of being overrated, it's funny how English fans respect Roberts and rate his goals and performances up here but any other time a player does anything good they dismiss it for being in the SPL. Seems the trick is just to be contracted to an English club, even if you're still playing in Scotland.
    This ^

We're supposed to be interested in a 19 year old central defender who plays in France's second division. Price being touted is around the 5m mark.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...c0H6wzRFWglMnQ

5m for a player in that division is pretty mental isnt it? Let's hope it's not another Eboue

Wait I mean er, IN RODGERZ WE TRUST!!

5m for a player in that division is pretty mental isnt it? Let's hope it's not another Eboue

Wait I mean er, IN RODGERZ WE TRUST!!
    Eboue has just got his foot in the door. DOnt know what to expect of him.

Do you think every signing by a manager is going to be perfect. Not even MON's signings were all perfect.