Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2017

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Summer Transfer Window 2017

That's Eoghan O'Connell punted to Bury on a permanent deal. Hoped he'd make it here but if you can't get a game ahead of Boyata you know you need to leave

In better news, Ambrose is gone too.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Poblacht

Default Re: Summer Transfer Window 2017

Thats Efe off the books, thank fuck man.

Efe gone to Hibs. They have also signed Swanson from St. Johnstone. As much as we laugh about Efe, that is 2 really good signings for them. They've also already shifted over 11k season books so well done to them.

We're meant to be looking at another Aussie kid https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riley_McGree

Joe Ledley has been released by Palace. As has Flamini. Anyone think either would be good enough now. I would bring Joe back if he didn't demand too much money wise.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Joe Ledley has been released by Palace. As has Flamini. Anyone think either would be good enough now. I would bring Joe back if he didn't demand too much money wise.
    Tough one. JL is a great player. I think we need new blood. Can you see JL working within the new set up?
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dan123y View Post
    Tough one. JL is a great player. I think we need new blood. Can you see JL working within the new set up?
    yeah I think he would be ideal sitting in with Brown or Armstrong. Would give us a good option in there. He's a better passer than Brown as well. I doubt it will happen but may be worth a look.

That Kaldirim leftback from Fener is one of our targets and close to signing apparently. Has Izzy left yet? Wikipedia doesnt have him listed with our other outgoings (commons, ambrose etc). I can't see him signing as a back-up and I refuse to believe he's better than Tierney either. I guess KT is young and we might be looking to rotate him out a bit more but he seems to have coped well so far.

Thought we triggered another year in Izzys contract

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    That Kaldirim leftback from Fener is one of our targets and close to signing apparently. Has Izzy left yet? Wikipedia doesnt have him listed with our other outgoings (commons, ambrose etc). I can't see him signing as a back-up and I refuse to believe he's better than Tierney either. I guess KT is young and we might be looking to rotate him out a bit more but he seems to have coped well so far.
    Izzy still here so far, This guy is suppose to be a really good player but absolutely no chance he will replace Tierney. He can play all the way up the left hand side and I heard he can cover at right back as well.

Sounds like he might be that Charlie Mulgrew type in the cover sense but like you said I simply can't see him coming in as cover from his own point of view. Strange one indeed.

There is also quite a few guys Celtic were after who have been released on frees or made available for transfer

Connor Mahoney - Blackburn winger available due to relegation
    Chris Willock - released by Arsenal
    Bojan - last years rumour made available supposedly
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    There is also quite a few guys Celtic were after who have been released on frees or made available for transfer

Connor Mahoney - Blackburn winger available due to relegation
    Chris Willock - released by Arsenal
    Bojan - last years rumour made available supposedly
    + Ibrahomovic

Betfair make us 3/1 favourites to sign januzaj from m.utd so it must be true

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    This is the guy who Robbie Savage described as world class, after he had played literally 2 games for Man United. Obviously Savage is a bellend but Januzaj has it all to prove for me. He's shown very little so far and I'm not convinced he's good enough tbh.

Poblacht

Don't want him.

Roberts is better imo.

Don't want him either even on a free

One of the sites is saying janko(thought he'd gone already) & GMS is going as well

CELTIC BEAT BOTH MANCHESTER CLUBS TO SIGN COFFEY

http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/celtic-beat-both-manchester-clubs-to-sign-coffey/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+co%2FIRuC+%28Celtic+Quick+News%29

Celticfc site saying Scott Allan is off on loan to dundee for the season, clear out continues with ambrose, commons, o'connell, Christie and maybe janko/GMS. Shows Rodgers confidence, recently managers kept a big squad in case club didn't replace them

For once we beat a club in a bidding war and it's fuckimg Johnny Hayes. More excited about the Coffey one.

Celticfc site saying Scott Allan is off on loan to dundee for the season, clear out continues with ambrose, commons, o'connell, Christie and maybe janko/GMS. Shows Rodgers confidence, recently managers kept a big squad in case club didn't replace them
    Or it shows that those players had reached the end of their contracts...

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast