Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: James Connolly was shot in a chair

  1. #1
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default James Connolly was shot in a chair

    12 May 1916. Missed it by a day but I'm still on it so it's still Friday really.

    One of Ireland & Scotland's greatest ever men. A champion of the working classes

    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  2. #2
    ㅤEnd The Austerity Jameeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    God bless that man

    We Did It By Playing Football; Pure, Beautiful, Inventive Football

  3. #3

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    Connolly was ahead of his time.

    Surprised Euskadi started this thread though. If a Connolly figure arose today Euskadi would call him a tin foil hat merchant and is one of the first to criticise communist ideas.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

  4. #4
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Connolly was ahead of his time.

    Surprised Euskadi started this thread though. If a Connolly figure arose today Euskadi would call him a tin foil hat merchant and is one of the first to criticise communist ideas.
    You stick to your tragic Infowars youtube nonsense and leave the grown ups to appreciate the proper revolutionaries

  5. #5

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    You stick to your tragic Infowars youtube nonsense and leave the grown ups to appreciate the proper revolutionaries
    Aww fuck up. Yer caught. He was calling out the elites. Just cos its over 100 years ago doesn't make it more relevant.

    Remember these revolutionaries were legends but they still failed ultimately so their point still remains and the elites still corrupt and control the working classes under a pyramid scheme of a financial system.

    Yet when anyone today mentions this they get shot down due to the brainwashing.

    Terms like tin foil hat or conspiracy theorist is perfect for the elite. Let us fight amongst ourselves.

  6. #6
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    Facebook are taking down this post! Share it and make it go VIRAL!! They don't want you to hear the TRUTH

  7. #7

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    #clicks link#

    Euskadi is a shill. Really just an apologist for colonialism and loyalist.

    Probably votes tory.

  8. #8
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    Looks like your computer has been infected with the Jameeeyb0t-sh1tetalk.exe virus

  9. #9

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Facebook are taking down this post! Share it and make it go VIRAL!! They don't want you to hear the TRUTH
    Imagine even having a facebook.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

  10. #10
    ㅤEnd The Austerity Jameeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014

    Default Re: James Connolly was shot in a chair

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    #clicks link#

    Euskadi is a shill. Really just an apologist for colonialism and loyalist.

    Probably votes tory.




    Euskadi back in high school ^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •